Tringreen
Freathy
Elias
Noseyparker
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A whip round for tring   (auction needed) Empty
PostSubject: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:03 pm

He is going to need it by the looks of it!!!

http://news.sky.com/story/1065567/cyprus-bailout-savers-lose-money-in-eu-deal
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:08 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Does that mean he will become even more miserable & cynical?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

no but im sure he will be phoning some estate agents up soon
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

To return to our great city? Noooooo
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm

scandalous really!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

feckin estate agents, I'll bet those wankers have a fiddle that excuses them from paying the tax, always have the thieving gits.

My mate has a villa there and rents it out for six months wh,en he's over here. He will be stashing all his cash under his mattress as we speak. Withdrawing every last Euro before it gets taxed. I reckon burglary will be rife now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

feckin estate agents, I'll bet those wankers have a fiddle that excuses them from paying the tax, always have the thieving gits.

My mate has a villa there and rents it out for six months wh,en he's over here. He will be stashing all his cash under his mattress as we speak. Withdrawing every last Euro before it gets taxed. I reckon burglary will be rife now.

i'd gladly hang every estate agent from the gallows the robbing cvnts.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:13 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

and solicitors!
i'd gladly hang every estate agent from the gallows the robbing cvnts.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:20 am

and bankers! (Cypriot ones are worst)
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:22 am

Yep bankers too!. And those vile, slimey, spineless, treacherous politicians of all colours who have enslaved the people of Europe to international banking. Time to get the f*** out of the EU. Rotten to the core.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:27 am

Freathy wrote:
Yep bankers too!. And those vile, slimey, spineless, treacherous politicians of all colours who have enslaved the people of Europe to international banking. Time to get the f*** out of the EU. Rotten to the core.

Spot on there Freathy. Those treacherous feckers are the source of a lot of our problems.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Fortunately, I neither own property or am exposed for more than a couple of hundred euros to this latest scam , in the land of Arabs with socks.

The island is more fecked than Argyle, thanks to nepotism and greed.

This bank levy, insisted on by the EU, could ultimately cause big problems elsewhere in the EU as investors panic and withdraw their cash from banks in countries like Greece, Spain and Italy. The Euro100,000 govt guarantee is not worth the paoer it is written on and has been approved by the EU. Your money will be safer under the mattress.
Mind you, the bank levy is the choice of the Cypriot politicians. They could have reduced bloated public sector salaries and pensions but have chosen to hit the common people and the Russians of course, who regularly bring suitcases full of cash into banks here.
Few people will keep more than enough to pay domestic bills in Cypriot banks, if this happens.

I think the island is doomed either way and as one Cypriot said to me, 'We should have joined the Arab League. We're not European.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Fortunately, I neither own property or am exposed for more than a couple of hundred euros to this latest scam , in the land of Arabs with socks.

This bank levy, insisted on by the EU, could ultimately cause big problems elsewhere in the EU as investors panic and withdraw their cash from banks in countries like Greece, Spain and Italy. The Euro100,000 govt guarantee is not worth the paoer it is written on and has been approved by the EU. Your money will be safer under the mattress.
Mind you, the bank levy is the choice of the Cypriot politicians. They could have reduced bloated public sector salaries and pensions but have chosen to hit the common people and the Russians of course, who regularly bring suitcases full of cash into banks here.
Few people will keep more than enough to pay domestic bills in Cypriot banks, if this happens.

I think the island is doomed either way and as one Cypriot said to me, 'We should have joined the Arab League. We're not European.'

Makes you laugh though, some of the biggest losers will be the Russian money laundering boys but perhaps the tale is not so far from our own shores, has anyone noticed the government adverts on the radios, 'assuring' us that we are covered by any bank run up to the tune of £85k. Don't beleive anything and buy gold, silver & land!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:16 pm

Jaytex2012 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Makes you laugh though, some of the biggest losers will be the Russian money laundering boys but perhaps the tale is not so far from our own shores, has anyone noticed the government adverts on the radios, 'assuring' us that we are covered by any bank run up to the tune of £85k. Don't beleive anything and buy gold, silver & land!

Don't buy land in Cyprus. They are crooked from the president/ attorney general down. I know of many Brits, swindled out of their land/property.

It's not over til................... http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w_articles_wsite1_1_17/03/2013_488274
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Tringreen wrote:

I see that the dimwitted janners are are reacting in their usual childlike way Rolling Eyes

You don't 'no' nuffin lol!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=75027
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:41 pm

And you have your own IJN inspired thread with the usual suspects falling over themselves in wetting their pants at the joke

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=75027

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Don't feck with Ottowas Green's sister. Uh oh. FIGHT!!!!!!

I hope old nikkkkkkkkkkkkk doesn't use a Cypriot bank - those shirts in Ian's shed need a home to go to.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Lighten up Hairy, FFS.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:53 pm

I thought Newell had been "instructed" by Brent to stay away from Pasoti?
Didn't stop the pasb BULLFROG faced slime-bag Hooper from getting his quids in.

Vermin clutching at straws, the sooner these parasites are removed from the club the better
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:12 pm

What sort of warped mind comes up with a plan like this?

"Let's make all the people who've looked after their money pay for the cock-ups WE made when we were spending money other people's money for them" What a nerve!!

Next thing it'll be "Lets get some land dirt cheap 'cos it comes with loads of debts to people who haven't been paid for ages, not pay the debts off (if people want paying, they can beg for it) build a cinema and a hotel and bugger orf before anyone realises they've been screwed over. Spiffy wheeze, what!!""
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Who'd find it funny...I mean, in the slightest? Oh right, Ian Newell. Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Who'd find it funny...I mean, in the slightest? Oh right, Ian Newell. Fair enough.

The pasoti mods don't. Gone.... whoooooosh.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:04 pm

No wonder the mods removed that post...

What a pitiful excuse for a human being, Newell is.

A pile of living breathing garbage.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:49 am

Rickler wrote:
No wonder the mods removed that post...

What a pitiful excuse for a human being, Newell is.

A pile of living breathing garbage.

He didn't forget you either Ricks and said something along the lines of hoping that residents of LA were hit with similar taxes- then he'd be happy.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:39 am

Yeah, I saw that... He hoped LA was hit with a 'dossier' tax!

He has it in his stupid pea sized brain that I keep a dossier on him - paranoid delusions of his own grandeur?

Why would I or anybody else need to keep a dossier on him? Day after day, week after week, year after year, he makes a complete and utter public fool of himself on the internet!

There is no need for a dossier, it's all in the public domain 24/7/365 ad nauseum..!

But if Newell does want to talk "dossiers"...

Then there is of course, Newell's flikr file - without doubt... The greatest dossier on Argyle internet fans ever assembled. Hundreds of pages of information concerning ATD and Pasoti Posters and others connected to Argyle - including Brent!

He himself has compiled 'the mother of all dossiers' and the fact of it has gone completely over his own thick head - it says everything you need to know about Newell. Stupid and self absorbed.

Newell better hope Plymouth is never hit with his wished for "dossier" tax - it would bankrupt him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A whip round for tring (auction needed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next