Go down 
+2
Freathy
Chemical Ali
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Green Pilgrim Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Green Pilgrim Ltd   Green Pilgrim Ltd EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Apparently its Brent's new company that was registered at Companies House yesterday so its looking like the takeover is nearing completion. He's the sole director.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Green Pilgrim Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pilgrim Ltd   Green Pilgrim Ltd EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:34 am

Confirmed by Postey-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Green Pilgrim Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pilgrim Ltd   Green Pilgrim Ltd EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:49 am

Saved but relegated out of the football league. It could be be a very long time before we're even back in L2. I see very little to celebrate.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Green Pilgrim Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pilgrim Ltd   Green Pilgrim Ltd EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:25 am

"saved but" ............. "two words combined that don't make sense" (copyright Dave Mustaine).

The alternative was liquidation and probably 2-3 leagues lower (if we were lucky). I was up for taking that on the chin when the alternative was the twin insult of AFC Heaney/Ridsdale. But seeing as we get back a semblence of our family values under JB AND the opportunity to save league status this season or end up in the conference premier at WORST............I think that's cause to allow a minor celebration when it happens.

It's NOT a private propoerty developer landlord twinned with a Chairman with an expensive lifestyle to maintain.

It's NOT the bowels of non-league football.

I agree it's NOT Champions League and European super cup each week, but it COULD be worse.

Also we'll be brought once again under a simple ownership structure, one club, unified with it's ground still, under one owner. That's a world apart from the risk spreading and fractured smoke and mirrors of the NWO ownership model and the asset stripping we faced just a few short weeks ago.

Back to top Go down

Green Pilgrim Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pilgrim Ltd   Green Pilgrim Ltd EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:46 am

I tend to agree Smiffy, at least the club survives. The problem I have with it all is that our future seems dull and mundane under Brent.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Green Pilgrim Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pilgrim Ltd   Green Pilgrim Ltd EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Tis true............... we are only little Plymouth though and we were punching above our weight. Rolling Eyes

I'm just holding on to the apparent realisation of the new owner, that 'next time' we rise, and we will, he will do the right thing.

By God we were so close with Holloway. If only Staplewallet and his chums had been real fans and the superfans hadn't been so naive and happy to be simply enjoying the ride. Sad

Look how far we've come ! jocolor
ps
I find it somewhat amusing seeing Naaaaaaarich City in the Prem. with their Aviva jocolor sponsorship. You'd have thought that a Div 3 Country Cousin local club like theirs was perfect for Aviva.
I daresay they told Aviva where to go. Our mugs revelled in it ! Right birrrrd ?

pps talking about Avivas, Sting Curtain hasn't been lurking for a few days....... come on out Ian, no need to hide on here......you've shown how clever you are with your little anagram Wink

Back to top Go down

Green Pilgrim Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pilgrim Ltd   Green Pilgrim Ltd EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:52 pm

GOB wrote:
I tend to agree Smiffy, at least the club survives. The problem I have with it all is that our future seems dull and mundane under Brent.

Nothing wrong with that... I like mundane.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Green Pilgrim Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pilgrim Ltd   Green Pilgrim Ltd EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:05 pm

droly wrote:
GOB wrote:

Nothing wrong with that... I like mundane.

There IS something in the water !
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

Green Pilgrim Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pilgrim Ltd   Green Pilgrim Ltd EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:37 pm

X Isle wrote:
"saved but" ............. "two words combined that don't make sense" (copyright Dave Mustaine).

The alternative was liquidation and probably 2-3 leagues lower (if we were lucky). I was up for taking that on the chin when the alternative was the twin insult of AFC Heaney/Ridsdale. But seeing as we get back a semblence of our family values under JB AND the opportunity to save league status this season or end up in the conference premier at WORST............I think that's cause to allow a minor celebration when it happens.

It's NOT a private propoerty developer landlord twinned with a Chairman with an expensive lifestyle to maintain.

I agree it's NOT Champions League and European super cup each week, but it COULD be worse.

Also we'll be brought once again under a simple ownership structure, one club, unified with it's ground still, under one owner. That's a world apart from the risk spreading and fractured smoke and mirrors of the NWO ownership model and the asset stripping we faced just a few short weeks ago.

It could still be, The BSPL are much stricter on finances, remember Boston United lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

Green Pilgrim Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pilgrim Ltd   Green Pilgrim Ltd EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Tringreen wrote:

pps talking about Avivas, Sting Curtain hasn't been lurking for a few days....... come on out Ian, no need to hide on here......you've shown how clever you are with your little anagram Wink

No need to log on now Tringy unless one intends to post something, now we show all our main forums to non members... we even show our moderating discussions ... maybe Pasoti should take a leaf out of our book ... open to all and above board... fans appreciate that sort of honesty.

Our friend does lurk, often ... it's a strange world he inhabits, and I guess he can't do without a quick fix of ATD. sunny

As for the footy, unfortunately Sandy's right, the Conference is staring us right between the eyes unless we get a buyer quick, and he then decides to make a fiscal commitment to the club and get in some different players. The fear must be, they will try to escape on the cheap at first, by which time it will be too late.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Green Pilgrim Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pilgrim Ltd   Green Pilgrim Ltd EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:41 am

X Isle wrote:

It's NOT a private property developer landlord

Isn't it?

Isn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

Green Pilgrim Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Pilgrim Ltd   Green Pilgrim Ltd Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Pilgrim Ltd
Page 1 of 1