HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero Empty
PostSubject: Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero   Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Quote :
Just to get some facts straight here, the flag pole of the left-side (looking from the top of the Devonport End) flag was snapped by Pilgrim Pete as he stood on it while he was walking around giving high-fives to the kids.

Excellent sabotaging
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero   Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Postbox for Pete!!
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero   Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Who on earth do they think we are waving those big flags to a half empty devonport? Would look pathetic if you had two people with half a braincell between them that could wave the damn things but we dont, they get them all tangled, and yesterday one of them tried waving one that was already snapped? It's truely tragic!

Oh and a mural for Pete? What do we reckon?
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero   Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:27 am

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero   Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:56 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Thanks guys

lol!

When I saw the thread title, my first thought was 'Christ, don't tell me Sean voted for Fletch to be sacked in the poll'

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero   Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:07 am

Special Agent Pete carrying out ATD's dreams, Forza Verde crushed, nerds heartbroken, Fletcher leaves, Brent shells out money for new manager...get out of this shit division, fans come back, make club something to be proud of again, ATD succeeds in mission as the opposition to the official 'Keep Argyle Shit Movement' (TM Freathy) being heralded on PASOTI.

The ball is fookin rollin my little eggs benedicts.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero   Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Pete just needs to stand on the other pathetic pole now - go for it boy! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero   Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero Empty

Back to top Go down

Pilgrim Pete is My New Hero
Page 1 of 1