HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:46 am

Dimwts like him are Webb's dream supporter.

Just turn up and support the lads.

Don't think, don't question, don't disagree.

Worship the superfans and fine gentlemen.................. and then watch your club slide effortlessly into the wilderness.

Webb must be so proud of his achievements.

Chris Webb
Post subject: Re: Trust calls for strong leadership from the clubPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:38 am

tigertony wrote:
And they are still at it !!!!!

Are argyle losing money ?? YES
How much ? Don't care really
How can we help plug the holes ? More through the gate
How can we achieve that ? Saving our status and pushing on
How can we help do that ? Support at games

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT
not bicker FFS

Yeah you are right Tony.

I'll apologise for my part in the bickering. I can assure everyone it's out of a passion/love of both the Club and the Trust.

I also apologise for bringing good people like Jon Sparkes, Jon B, Tony C etc under suspicion by raising the 'fit and proper' issue. They integrity alongside the others is undoubted.

A good positive set of coverage from the herald yesterday and again today. Lets hope Plymouth has noticed and we get a good turnout and the performance the fans deserve.

Come on you greens!

What a snake.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:57 am

Its very unusual for chris to apologise maybe a he`s had a telling off from higher authority.

All this lets stop bickering and support the team rubbish is just the another attempt to sweep all the monkeyness under the carpet. Pafc will continue to die very slowly until webb and co leave the club. Chris webb out now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:08 am

So he hasn't apologised to Damon then? Seeing as he was the target of Webb's attack in the first place.

Funny how it's also the one's with something to hide who want to move on?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:15 am

Saying someone wouldn't pass the fit and proper test isn't bickering it's a statement of fact or Webb's version of his own truth.

He has exonerated a few but left a cloud of suspicion over the rest.

He should stand by his ascertions and name names so there can be a full and frank debate on it. It is the most important issue to come out of his latest excursion onto the internet. He is too close to Brent and the board for the issue not to be explored fully and to see whether they agree with his view and therefore how it affects its dealing with the Trust and PASB.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:18 am

Dougie wrote:
Saying someone wouldn't pass the fit and proper test isn't bickering it's a statement of fact or Webb's version of his own truth.

He has exonerated a few but left a cloud of suspicion over the rest.

He should stand by his ascertions and name names so there can be a full and frank debate on it. It is the most important issue to come out of his latest excursion onto the internet. He is too close to Brent and the board for the issue not to be explored fully and to see whether they agree with his view and therefore how it affects its dealing with the Trust and PASB.

TC......... fit and proper snooper on Jock's Mum ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:28 am

This one reminds me of the one about Big Malcolm Allison when he was presiding over music hall joke club Man City in the 70's.

Big Mal is leaving Maine Road one afternoon, complete with fedora and fat cigar. He sees a kid of African origin doing magical things with a football in the club car park.
Big Mal saunters up to the lad and asks,

"How do yo fancy playing for City son ?"

The kid gives him a quizzical look and reples,

" Feck off mate, I've got enough problems being black !" lol!

Free lift to Argo anyone ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am

Well I've asked for anyone on the PASB to raise the question with Tony Hooper, was he the P.I. involved in spying on me and giving my mothers details to a shit like Lee Jameson, but I haven't had any reply.

I think this tells you all you need to know about which fans the PASB represent.

I have other questions I want answered by Hooper, what details did he supply? Who else saw the details? What were the dates that he was hired to snoop on me? Was this before or after Tony was signed up on here, messaging me about getting a lift to games, acting like a friend etc. And what he did with my telephone number that I gave to him by P.M. because I want to know which of the gang have access to this information.

It also shows what a complete cnut Webb is, when he knows all about this episode yet feels that Tony Hooper is worthy of an apology for being grouped in with others when Webb questioned their status as fit and proper persons to be on the PASB.

This is because in Webb's view what Hooper and Jameson did is OK. His best mate is the master of these things and everyone else he hangs out with seems to think having anonymous accounts to threaten, bully and attack other fans is the norm, in fact Webb has done it himself.

I also have a P.M. from a PASB candidate from before the PASB elections who said that they had received e-mails from THEM, which give the impression that their campaign to be elected to the PASB would be undermined if they continued to use ATD, and that this persons Twitter and E-mail accounts had been attacked or hacked.

I wonder if the club president would be interested in finding out who sent these threats? In fact Chris Webb's name is mentioned in the P.M. so it could well be that he is one of THEM?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:53 am

Tringreen wrote:
Dimwts like him are Webb's dream supporter.

Just turn up and support the lads.

Don't think, don't question, don't disagree.

Worship the superfans and fine gentlemen.................. and then watch your club slide effortlessly into the wilderness.

Webb must be so proud of his achievements.

Chris Webb
Post subject: Re: Trust calls for strong leadership from the clubPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:38 am

tigertony wrote:
And they are still at it !!!!!

Are argyle losing money ?? YES
How much ? Don't care really
How can we help plug the holes ? More through the gate
How can we achieve that ? Saving our status and pushing on
How can we help do that ? Support at games

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT
not bicker FFS

Yeah you are right Tony.

I'll apologise for my part in the bickering. I can assure everyone it's out of a passion/love of both the Club and the Trust.

I also apologise for bringing good people like Jon Sparkes, Jon B, Tony C etc under suspicion by raising the 'fit and proper' issue. They integrity alongside the others is undoubted.

A good positive set of coverage from the herald yesterday and again today. Lets hope Plymouth has noticed and we get a good turnout and the performance the fans deserve.

Come on you greens!

What a snake.

another multi to the rescue lol some people go on holiday to have fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:58 am

Tringreen wrote:
This one reminds me of the one about Big Malcolm Allison when he was presiding over music hall joke club Man City in the 70's.

Big Mal is leaving Maine Road one afternoon, complete with fedora and fat cigar. He sees a kid of African origin doing magical things with a football in the club car park.

Made I larf. Good start to a Friday
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:04 am

The Red Star wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Ha ha ! If our form continues, I reckon there will be more City fans than bleddyargo Avivas at Gnome Park on March 30th.

Enjoy the ride the Politburo told me.I said it was like being on the 25, the road to hell. Enjoy it yourselves............ dimwits ! lol!

Instead of Big for Barnet it will read, Empty for Exeter. How the pig used to guffaw on Exeweb ! Tw@t.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:19 am

Tringreen wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Ha ha ! If our form continues, I reckon there will be more City fans than bleddyargo Avivas at Gnome Park on March 30th.

Enjoy the ride the Politburo told me.I said it was like being on the 25, the road to hell. Enjoy it yourselves............ dimwits ! lol!

Instead of Big for Barnet it will read, Empty for Exeter. How the pig used to guffaw on Exeweb ! Tw@t.

And how he made us all look like complete w@nkers in the process.

The biggest troll in the history of the internet gave all Argyle fans a bad name, thankfully this site has managed to rebuild that image slightly.

It always makes me laugh how Exeter fans used to be banned from Pasoti for posting on the main board yet he's trolled exeweb for years.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:22 am

Tringreen wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

City were the butt of jokes back in those days.

Tommy Docherty said there were three different types of Oxo-Red for beef stock,Yellow for chicken stock and Light blue for laughing stock.

City's library consisted of 1 Book,15 comics and Allison wonderland.

When City couldn't find anyone willing to be manager,Peter Swales [chairman] was walking through the super market and saw a little old lady struggling with her shopping bags.He asked her "Can you manage,love?"-she replied "Yes i can manage but no fecking way am i taking the City job".

Boom boom! lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:24 am

Ass-licker Postey joins in with his ever so creepy bordering on sexual fantasy praise of Webb, but is firmly put in his place by Jerryatric janner. Yes postey you know all about the subterfuge don't you? Shut the slimy little creep right up.

As I said on another thread, Postey sticking up for Webb is like OJ Simpson being a character witness for Oscar Pistorious. You have no credibility Postey. You're a devious little coward who has been involved in all the pasoti shit so I would keep your head down if I were you.

And his sycophantic manner towards Webb leaves me in no doubt that Postey would cover up for Webb over something like his involvement in the Greenman threats.

Postey's intervention is probably more damning than helpful so why don't you keep your corrupt nose out of it and go back to reading every thread on ATD for Webb and Newell and leave the support for your masters to the new multis on Pasoti, none of which would be Postey Guv honestly.

Spineless wanker sticking up for a lying tw@t? Hmmm not so sure it's helping two-faced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:58 am

BTW Chris Webb

RESIGN

*just incase he is looking in Wink
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:59 am

Greenskin wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

City were the butt of jokes back in those days.

Tommy Docherty said there were three different types of Oxo-Red for beef stock,Yellow for chicken stock and Light blue for laughing stock.

City's library consisted of 1 Book,15 comics and Allison wonderland.

When City couldn't find anyone willing to be manager,Peter Swales [chairman] was walking through the super market and saw a little old lady struggling with her shopping bags.He asked her "Can you manage,love?"-she replied "Yes i can manage but no fecking way am i taking the City job".

Boom boom! lol!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ! Hee hee hee hee ! Ho ho ho hoo ! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:19 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
BTW Chris Webb

RESIGN

He doesn't even look at ATD, nor does Newell lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:56 am

Greenjock wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
BTW Chris Webb

RESIGN

Apart from while he's on holiday lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:37 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
BTW Chris Webb

RESIGN

Apart from while he's on holiday lol!

he seems to post more while on holiday...Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger   Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger Empty

Back to top Go down

Webb gets support from Tony the Tiger
Page 1 of 1