Les Miserable
tigertony
harvetheslayer
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 1:55 am

tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Jimmys played an utter blinder with this one. The dimwitted Janner Avivas funding the entire trip but there's an old saying in life "never try to kid a kidder" and Jimmys ruse aided by by the Porkster easily seen through again.
He really is an utter turnip
''dimwitted Janner Avivas'' which follows other comments like lobotomised idiots, groupie, mugs, idiots/dimlows ..
I can't quite see how anyone can say anything at all about how someone spends their own money. Maybe you all feel that you are superior to those people who may have more money than they know what to do with, but, it is their money.
''blatant profiteering'' you scream! Who buys bottled water? Mark-up can be over 1000%. A coffee in a coffee shop can be marked-up by 1200%, a football shirt by 700% and glasses by 400%.
Get over it. Not your money after all. TO SOME PEOPLE PAFC TOURS ARE SOMETHING SPECIAL .... and a prawn sarnie thrown in.

You've just confirmed you are the dumb Porkster nailed on now 100000% Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig
You really shouldn't AGAIN repeat phrases word for word that you use on the Farm.

Whats your agenda Nool ??  You're rightly shitting yourself because I'm gonna turn you inside out for the time you have left at HP but I'll do it the legal way
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 2:30 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Jimmys played an utter blinder with this one. The dimwitted Janner Avivas funding the entire trip but there's an old saying in life "never try to kid a kidder" and Jimmys ruse aided by by the Porkster easily seen through again.
''dimwitted Janner Avivas'' which follows other comments like lobotomised idiots, groupie, mugs, idiots/dimlows ..
I can't quite see how anyone can say anything at all about how someone spends their own money. Maybe you all feel that you are superior to those people who may have more money than they know what to do with, but, it is their money.
''blatant profiteering'' you scream! Who buys bottled water? Mark-up can be over 1000%. A coffee in a coffee shop can be marked-up by 1200%, a football shirt by 700% and glasses by 400%.
Get over it. Not your money after all. TO SOME PEOPLE PAFC TOURS ARE SOMETHING SPECIAL .... and a prawn sarnie thrown in.

You've just confirmed you are the dumb Porkster nailed on now 100000%  Pig  Pig  Pig  Pig  Pig
You really shouldn't AGAIN repeat phrases word for word that you use on the Farm.

Whats your agenda Nool ??  You're rightly shitting yourself because I'm gonna turn you inside out for the time you have left at HP but I'll do it the legal way
Yet again you are on my case. Not sure why? I am not 1% concerned about your plans because I'm a bullet proof ''dimwitted Janner Aviva'' with no paper trail. Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:45 am

tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

You've just confirmed you are the dumb Porkster nailed on now 100000%  Pig  Pig  Pig  Pig  Pig

Yet again you are on my case. Not sure why? I am not 1% concerned about your plans because I'm a bullet proof ''dimwitted Janner Aviva'' with no paper trail. Goodnight.

Why would you be concerned about a paper trail..........Jesus you'd be easy to Prosecute Nool !!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 9:21 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Why would you be concerned about a paper trail..........Jesus you'd be easy to Prosecute Nool !!
Well stop gassing off and do it. I'm not concerned about a paper trail because there isn't one .. well not that anyone will find. Sad day today though Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad no Fedex parcel! Pig
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 11:59 pm

tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Well stop gassing off and do it. I'm not concerned about a paper trail because there isn't one .. well not that anyone will find. Sad day today though Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  no Fedex parcel! Pig

Congratulations on actually admitting who you are anyway....... Every time I see those 4 Armed Police your ugly mug comes into my head. You got it coming along with Squeaker and as for not leaving a paper trail you'll be pleased to know that your stupidity is as bright as ever..... popcorn

Why dont you pop down and see me after the 31st when I return after all you "supposedly" sent your goons before you'll know the address wont you..... We'll discuss the "weedy specimen" your goons claimed to have seen all 114kgs of him although unlike you its not blubber, but of course you can see that from my FB picture, something that yourself would never dare to show.....

Revenge is a dish best served Cold and for Heathrow and for every other cvnt you have pissed off in Plymouth its coming hard.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 1:18 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Well stop gassing off and do it. I'm not concerned about a paper trail because there isn't one .. well not that anyone will find. Sad day today though Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  no Fedex parcel! Pig

Congratulations on actually admitting who you are anyway....... Every time I see those 4 Armed Police your ugly mug comes into my head. You got it coming along with Squeaker and as for not leaving a paper trail you'll be pleased to know that your stupidity is as bright as ever..... popcorn

Why dont you pop down and see me after the 31st when I return after all you "supposedly" sent your goons before you'll know the address wont you..... We'll discuss the "weedy specimen" your goons claimed to have seen all 114kgs of him although unlike you its not blubber, but of course you can see that from my FB picture, something that yourself would never dare to show.....

Revenge is a dish best served Cold and for Heathrow and for every other cvnt you have pissed off in Plymouth its coming hard.
4 Armed police?? What are you talking about? Are they your minders?
Blubber? Not me old chap I've been to the Jim (Gym). I can't find ''harvetheslayer'' on FBook. I thought tomorrow I'll sit in a deckchair by my front door and wait for the FedEx parcel that I'm not going to sign for. Goodnight
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 1:26 am

It's getting silly now. He's not porky ffs!
Back to top Go down

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 5:53 am

Harve

Tiger isn't Nool.

But Nooly is probably pissing himself reading this thread (or pissing himself whilst someone reads it to him).
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 7:14 am

We'll I suppose there is no proof to suggest that Tiger is Nool, but then again there is no proof to suggest otherwise.

What I will say is that on more then 4 occasions that I have noticed , Tiger/A.L has quoted phrases word for word that Nool has said on Pasoti.
These are not run of the mill cliches or sentences either.

Uncanny?  Possibly.
But what is even more strange is how he keeps baiting Harv about things that are only known to Harv  ,Nool and 1 or 2 others.

If Tiger is who he says he is how come he knows so much personal stuff about Harv ??!!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 8:15 am

Links please.
Back to top Go down

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 8:44 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
We'll I suppose there is no proof to suggest that Tiger is Nool, but then again there is no proof to suggest otherwise.

What I will say is that on more then 4 occasions that I have noticed , Tiger/A.L has quoted phrases word for word that Nool has said on Pasoti.

Uncanny?  Possibly.
But what is even more strange is how he keeps baiting Harv about things that are only known to Harv  ,Nool and 1 or 2 others.

If Tiger is who he says he is how come he knows so much personal stuff about Harv ??!!

The IP addresses are pretty conclusive that it is not Nool. IP addresses are not 100% but in this case they are as good as it gets. It might be that Nooly is driving up the A38 to Tony's house, playing a bit of X-box and then going online with TT's account. But I think that is a bit far fetched.

Nool is easy to spot online as he cannot hide his style of writing. Its not just his overuse of comma's (abuse report writers note), but plenty of other indicators.

Its pretty obvious who Harve is in real life, and his history is well documented. I would imagine that someone who reads Facebook Free Chat has told TT all about him. Or maybe TT has been able to work it out for himself.

Nool is free to post on ATD. He isn't banned and there are no restrictions on what username he can post under.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 10:19 am

Newell doesn't have TT's 'humour'.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 2:36 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Newell doesn't have TT's 'humour'.
but he does have long tongue thats firmly tangled around jimmys Rectum though :pighug:
Back to top Go down

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 4:29 pm

Bit strange this TT, nothing like his normal posting style at all, bit of a nasty smell around I think
Back to top Go down

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 9:20 pm

This is not the TT that was on Pasoti - completely different style, and besides that bloke was from Truro right?

Would crack a lame joke in every post followed by laughing smiley
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 9:53 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
This is not the TT that was on Pasoti - completely different style, and besides that bloke was from Truro right?

Would crack a lame joke in every post followed by laughing smiley

Sounds like our Tiger to me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 12:28 am

My last post on the matter. Some weeks back I posted on FBook and disagreed with a group of ''doom merchants'' Instantly, I was accused of being Nool. I did try and explain who I was but one particular poster would not budge an inch so I thought ''wtf lets make a real laugh out of this''
Now - you say that Nool was probably pissing himself laughing well actually so was I. By Jeez it cost me a fortune in adult diapers to avoid damaging the carpet. I was going to blame the dog but we havn't got one and blaming the goldfish was never going to work.
Anyway, then another FBook user PM'd me a news story about my stalker which I have not made public as such but just used the odd phrase. By now my bank were getting concerned about the diaper overdraft.
The funniest thing though was when I copied/paste a Nool comment - see above where I am described as 100000000% being Nool.
I work in Truro (p/t), drive a Saab not a Beemer (selling it soon - time for a change) and live just outside Falmouth near The Helford. This story is over - must rush now as I'm picking up JB en-route to Accy.
laugh
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 7:53 am

Gawd...................what a sick club.
Back to top Go down

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 8:35 am

Not so much of a sick club, more like some sick people.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:09 am

tigertony wrote:
My last post on the matter. Some weeks back I posted on FBook and disagreed with a group of ''doom merchants'' Instantly, I was accused of being Nool. I did try and explain who I was but one particular poster would not budge an inch so I thought ''wtf lets make a real laugh out of this''
Now - you say that Nool was probably pissing himself laughing well actually so was I. By Jeez it cost me a fortune in adult diapers to avoid damaging the carpet. I was going to blame the dog but we havn't got one and blaming the goldfish was never going to work.
Anyway, then another FBook user PM'd me a news story about my stalker which I have not made public as such but just used the odd phrase. By now my bank were getting concerned about the diaper overdraft.
The funniest thing though was when I copied/paste a Nool comment - see above where I am described as 100000000% being Nool.
I work in Truro (p/t), drive a Saab not a Beemer (selling it soon - time for a change) and live just outside Falmouth near The Helford. This story is over - must rush now as I'm picking up JB en-route to Accy.
laugh

feck me Tony, you taking him by piggyback leaving that early? Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:54 am

He must using his iphoney maps!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 4:31 pm

Graiser wrote:
Not so much of a sick club, more like some sick people.

Id say bored, lonely, cluelss & doomed.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 11:57 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Uncanny?  Possibly.

Nobody only by coincidence could possibly in a million years let alone last 2 weeks repeat word for word 4 sentences of Porkys posts from Pasoti without actually being him or some sicko clearly getting a hard on by imitating him. Feckin perverse simple as
There simply is no 3rd option.....
Back to top Go down

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 8:30 am

This forum was fine until the wierdos, Wallys and wannabes from Pasoti started posting.
Strange behaviour, if true. Strange behaviour, if not.
Back to top Go down

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 9:34 am

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harve/Tiger split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harve/Tiger split   Harve/Tiger split Empty

Back to top Go down

Harve/Tiger split
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next