Elias
tcm
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Were fecked ...well and truly, all the teams at the bottom keep on picking up points, bar us of course, when we fail to beat Barnet on Saturday, thats it as far as im concerned

STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE BRENT YOU USELESS CU*T Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Going down, next floor - basement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:00 pm

I looked into his eyes and saw something blue something square and guess what!, we are going there! oh my quivering lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Players Aint fit to wear the shirt,
Brent aint fit to run a bath, let alone a football club.
Liquidate the club and put us all out of this misery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
F*ckin Webb...

"we need to fill the ground on saturday and make it as hostile as possible"

WELL TELL YOUR F*CKING LORD AND MASTER THAT PUTTING THE KINDERGARTEN IN THE MOST HOSTILE PART OF THE GROUND PUTS PAID TO ANY HOSTILITY YOU F*CKIN BAFFOON!

I despair.

Choreographed hostility? The Forza Wotsits will be handing out the itinerary which includes shaking your fist menacingly, booing Edgar Davids in a non racist manner and tutting very loudly at any Barnet players taking corners at the FES End.

I do hope that Mr Webb's call for hostility doesn't backfire if Barnet, who have just battered Southend 2-0 having 72% possession, beat Argyle convincingly. All those fans in hostile mode as Barnet grab a fourth goal? If I were James Brent I'd leave the kids at home for this one, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:12 pm

If Banton is out injured for saturday which is nailed on, we have literally no goal threat.

I'll be there, but only because I'll be properly tanked up, and it's a fiver.

Could be my last game for a very long time.

Bunch of cnuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Banton scored a great goal and then we have nothing. Sheridan was going mental but we simply did not look like scoring all night. We are going down. How proud do you all feel tonight Jameson, Jones, Webb, Newell. Esmer, Hooper, Postey?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:41 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Banton scored a great goal and then we have nothing. Sheridan was going mental but we simply did not look like scoring all night. We are going down. How proud do you all feel tonight Jameson, Jones, Webb, Newell. Esmer, Hooper, Postey?
that list of throbbers have the club they deserve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:46 pm

And we still have Nancekeville and Larrieu on the coaching team, that cant be healthy
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:55 pm

Started brightly tonight then turned into a nothing performance shades of Saturday. Banton was the go to outlet and played well. Once he went off there didn't seem to be much clue at how to put Wimbledon under pressure. Branstons and Charles very good at mopping up Wimbledon attacks. Thought Hourihane had a good 25/30 minutes in the first half then faded away. Argyle on the whole ponderous going forward.

I thought we were better than when we beat Aldershot and strangely better than the same fixture last year. Didn't look particularly like two teams struggling at the rock bottom of the football league more two mid table teams playing out a meaningless match. Perhaps the problem. There was not alot of up and at 'em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:04 am

Pokesdown wrote:

Quite. The superfans have been the downfall of this once proud club. Hope you enjoyed your time with the lip quiverer, warms seats in the directors box, prawn sarnies and most importantly for you all - your meteoric rise from normal fan on the terraces to the true awsomeness of being a superfan - you brown nose bunch of f*ckers. Get out of my club.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:35 am

My first game since the daggers bore draw. Apart from Banton I can't see how anythings changed. Same as Dagenham, I was really hoping for the final whistle. Not because I wanted a point but because I was so flipping bored. Maybe I don't go enough to be passionate, but it was all a bit lame really. Nice to bump into so many old mates from Plysmuff but as for the football.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:43 am

Not sure I blame the supafanz; they're the annoying twattish puppets, not the puppeteer.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2