Elias
tcm
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread Empty
PostSubject: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:27 pm

Even I can't be bothered to go, if things pick up this week, I'll be at Gillingham away.

0 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Unlike your good self Cobi I am 10 minutes from Norbiton train station for the biggest game in world football - 92nd vs. 89th in the football pyramid.

You can't buy days like these.

Punchy will be pleased to know that train travel is the order of the day and the wheels have been greased by a couple of Waitrose finest scrumpy and my old mate scrumpy jack. The plan is to infiltrate the very welcoming AFC Wimbledon social club for a few pre match ales. A purely medicinal requirement these days when watching the worst bunch of misfits to ever grace the badge.

As in life it seems I'm hoping for a great deal and firmly expecting nothing but misery.

Geddon Janners, you can't educate pork.

P.s. Dingle - apologies, forgot to PM you to say I was going. If you are in the social club PM me and I'll give you my number.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:44 pm

Social club is getting more lively although the tone is being somewhat being lowered by the entry of Jameson and Webb. Hoping for Peter Jones....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Social club is getting more lively although the tone is being somewhat being lowered by the entry of Jameson and Webb. Hoping for Peter Jones....

Oh please say hi to them both for me, or even better tell them I'm meeting you at 6pm
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:16 pm

There's got to be a few chants of Windsor boy or deep throat Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:31 pm

Greenman give us a wave, Greenman Greenman give us a wave.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:

Oh please say hi to them both for me, or even better tell them I'm meeting you at 6pm

lol! Go on............I dare you !

No wonder Nool can't sleep. He must have thought Carl would have us comfortably mid table by now , or he wouldn't have booked up lol!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:46 pm

what a joke of a man you are tring lol! fight fight fight,,,egg em on tring while you stand in the background,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:48 pm

webb & jameson ? sintilating company im sure.
couldnt you tell the bouncers they are known troublemakers and have them thrown out lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:51 pm

tcm wrote:
what a joke of a man you are tring lol! fight fight fight,,,egg em on tring while you stand in the background,,,,,

Careful,,,,,your mask will slip again.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:52 pm

tcm wrote:

The pen is mightier than the sword don't you know............... but I'm keeping my powder dry, just in case.

Yes indeed Yea Man. Things are clearly not the way they seem with this tree dweller.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Was Webby wearing a little number like this? (but in green)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Back on topic...

Team: Cole/ Blanchard, Charles, Branston, Bhasera/ Banton, Cox, Hourihane, Murray/ Ugwu, Reid

Subs: Cowan-Hall, Young, Chadwick, Chenoweth, Wotton, Richards, Gurrieri

Murray in for PCH, Chadwick on the bench
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:15 pm

FINALLY PCH HAS BEEN DROPPED, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 pm

tcm wrote:

Fletch eeen,,,,,,,,,,purportersout,,,,,,,,,,,,brent eeeeen,92ndbutgettinthrurslowleee!

lol! lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Chat's busy tonight - jock, come on in for old times sake!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Can only see Wimbledon winning this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Miracle we are still level. Wombles are, like alot of L2 teams giants. We are going to be beaten.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:59 pm

I think it's taken as read we're going to get beaten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:06 pm

How many times has Chris Webb mentioned "chomping at the bit" lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Getting completely battered by the sound of it,
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Talking to yourself like me now Punchie Laughing
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Rochdale 0 Accrington 3
Barnet 1 Southend 0

Fookin' 'ell.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:46 pm

F*ckin Webb...

"we need to fill the ground on saturday and make it as hostile as possible"

WELL TELL YOUR F*CKING LORD AND MASTER THAT PUTTING THE KINDERGARTEN IN THE MOST HOSTILE PART OF THE GROUND PUTS PAID TO ANY HOSTILITY YOU F*CKIN BAFFOON!

I despair.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:47 pm

Get out of my club brent you peice of shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread   AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread Empty

Back to top Go down

AFC Wimbledon V Argyle match thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next