shonbo
Greengiant
Rickler
Jethro
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty Empty
PostSubject: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:14 am

Right fellow Argyle fans if Peace is to be achieved then the ball needs to start rolling and the ts & cs for peace from ATD need to be stated clearly by those affected.

so over to you
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:40 am

Newell stops posting
pasoti have a mod clear out
no more nerd fests or murals
but most of all Chris Webb needs to resign
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:19 am

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Newell stops posting

'Pasoti' only has control over the first two.

There can never be a peace accord. But just for common decency, the first two should happen.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:08 am

Pasoti must pay us ONE MILLION POUNDS in damages
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:41 am

1. All "Greenmen" come clean

2. Peter Jones must apologise or be banned from PASOTI with the reason given

3. 50% of the Mods to stand down with elections for their replacements on a 12 month "contract"

4. Hooper, Jameson etc to fully admit their involvement with regards to Greenjock

Back to top Go down
Greengiant

Greengiant

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:28 am

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Newell stops posting
Well all of that is never going to happen
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:32 am

Why do you want peace, there are some folks on the other site that will never stop. Just get over that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:34 am

Webb resignS QUIETLY, no self pitying valedictory speech
Jones resigns with an apology
Newell banned from PASOTI
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:10 am

Nothing will change until brent has gone and been replaced by a proper owner. Mad Dan didn't use superfans to attempt to silence dissent/keep some fans onside like brent and as a result the fans were fully united in wanting Dan out. And I think brent is infinately worse than Mad Dan.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:16 am

No peace.

Newell to be tied to a chair and pissed on
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:17 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:26 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Pasoti must pay us ONE MILLION POUNDS in damages

But we'll accept £750K Very Happy

Probably.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:37 am

As Freathy says [and he's usually correct], this won't end til the banker is gone and the club either has an interested owner or it is trust owned.

Also, what would I do with my sad life if I couldn't indulge in a spot of bear baiting ? No

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:38 am

NO SURRENDER!!!
NO COMPROMISE !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:52 am

1) Newell pays back the money to those that lost it when he closed the old AT site.

2) Newell issues a public apology to ATD users, the AFT, Pasoti peeps.

3) Webb baths in public so that he is witnessed scrubbing the dirt from himself.

4) Jones takes Staples to dinner and pays for it this time.

5) Pasoti mods eat lots of shredded wheat so that they gain a stronger backbone.

6) Israelis and Palestinians hold wife swapping parties.

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:26 am

Newell removes his trousers and has his ass painted like a baboon.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:36 am

The demilitarisation of the dockyard (labour have already done a good job with that Laughing )

Free fireman helmets for all Home Parkers

A mural with Tring, Gob and Rickler shaking hands with Nool, Daz and Ponty (peace in our time)

A special fansfest with entertainment by 'Dave' SS68 and Rick o'punchy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:13 am

If this happened, certain posters on here would weep as it's their MO to keep this back and forth abuse wheel in constant perpetual motion.

I'd say this actually only really involves 15 people at most and there's more on ATD who want this 'war' (hilariously pathetic to call it that) to keep on and on and on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:25 am

where would you place yourself in the mix Hairy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:40 am

When there's blatent deceit, bullying and hypocrisy at work by a bunch of cowards, anywhere, it's difficult to not want to see some form of justice before closure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:47 am

I enjoy a piss take but when it gets way too personal, I'll back out. I don't 'hate' any one on either side of the 'war' but I fear 'hatred' is present in some. Most of it's frankly hilarious but there's some sinister internet personas involved. An acceptance of being wrong is important but some of these people cannot accept they're wrong. I'm certainly not righ all the time and when I am wrong, I'll admit it and back down.

A case in point is Jock - he seems to like a piss take and he's confrontational and uses the odd expletive - calling people cnuts seems ok to Jock. People on the other side though developed a 'let's get him' motive and that's caused him no end of grief. 99% of what Jock comes out with isn't malicious but some people don't like to be called cnuts.

This call for justice, I find strange - it isn't as if Chris Webb has actually done something illegal.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:54 am

The Red Star wrote:

Newell to be tied to a chair and pissed on

Why do something he would probably enjoy and might possibly have paid for if rumours of his habits when visiting certain Northern hell holes prove to have any foundation ?

A BGB in a golden shower, bliss.

"No surrender to the IJN"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:56 am

hairy j wrote:
I enjoy a piss take but when it gets way too personal, I'll back out. I don't 'hate' any one on either side of the 'war' but I fear 'hatred' is present in some. Most of it's frankly hilarious but there's some sinister internet personas involved. An acceptance of being wrong is important but some of these people cannot accept they're wrong. I'm certainly not righ all the time and when I am wrong, I'll admit it and back down.

A case in point is Jock - he seems to like a piss take and he's confrontational and uses the odd expletive - calling people cnuts seems ok to Jock. People on the other side though developed a 'let's get him' motive and that's caused him no end of grief. 99% of what Jock comes out with isn't malicious but some people don't like to be called cnuts.

This call for justice, I find strange - it isn't as if Chris Webb has actually done something illegal.

Justice doesn't have to be a matter of law, does it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 am

It's a bit of an emotive word for me. It implies far more gravitas than what's happened between these 'certain people'. Justice for Hillsborough, justice for the Birmingham 6, Nelson Mandella being released, war criminals being tried in the Hague... someone lying on the internet?

Strapping someone to a chair and urinating on them?
Lie detectors?
European Courts of human Rights?
Thermo nuclear war?

They hung a monkey once in Hartlepool. Lest we forget.

Last edited by hairy j on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 am

Mike Searle wrote:
When there's blatent deceit, bullying and hypocrisy at work by a bunch of cowards, anywhere, it's difficult to not want to see some form of justice before closure.

Exactly......... they won't change, no matter what Pedlar says.

It shows the nature of the beast that they seem to believe that they have a god given right to control Pasoti and use it for their own self promotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty   ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty Empty

Back to top Go down

ATD terms and conditions for a peace treaty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next