Message to Postey

Go down 
+2
Tringreen
Mapperley, darling
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:15 pm

So you have admitted your part and half-heartedly apologised but I have a couple of issues.

You say so-called threats were made, but not by you, and you've seen the messages so why not either post the pm's on here or pasoti to show my artistic licence? You have access to another ATD account so posting here isn't a problem.

Then if you stand down as a mod on Pasoti and any other mods who were involved also do, I won't say another word about Greenman and I will wholeheartedly apologise to anyone that I have offended with my posts, other than Ian Newell and Chris Webb as they have lied to me God knows how many times and have put me off Argyle for life.

Then if Tony Hooper will confirm or deny his role in snooping on me, or Lee Jameson if Hoopers too afraid. If Hooper denies being involved then he or Lee has to post that both Newell and Webb were lying again.

If this all happens I will delete my ATD account I'd you like and won't ever post again on ATD or Pasoti. If you don't want me to delete my account I will act as a go between for both sites where anyon who has a gripe about the other site can contact. There could be a similar person on Pasoti. This part is just an idea and can be reworded or amended, but basically I won't post anything derogatory towards Pasoti mode etc and am willing to work to help stop the in-fighting between fans.

It doesn't mean nobody will be able to post anything controversial because that won't work, but could try to calm it down if it ever got to the stage that it has. Some people like some edginess between the two sites but in all honesty I can't believe anyone is enjoying this far, and if they are enjoying it then there's no helping them.

There is also another shared account on ATD which should quietly get deleted so nobody has to know it's even gone.

The specifics cam be worked on but that is my offer in principal.

Better apologies to Andy Symons who took flak from you or your mates and Sean rapson who is the most hard done by over all this and has by a country mile been the most dignified about it all.

I'm willing to work with somebody sensible like Leigh rapson or greengenes if needs be but there has to be cooperaton from both sides.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:22 pm

nice try, jock. dont hold yer breathe though.

cerbs tried this, didnt he? i hope it doesnt go the same way this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tringreen

Tringreen

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:37 pm

The leader and his gang won't change. They are so high on the control they have exerted and their positions within the now pathetic little Argyle world, that walking away is not an option for them.

This is just another mini crisis for them to absorb into their thick skins. They will be getting plenty of sideways looks in the tent tomorrow. Scheming bullies are scheming bullies. No more , no less.

Wonder what tomorrow's chip paper will reveal ?
Back to top Go down

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:38 pm

I forgot to add that if Tony Hooper was the PI then he should resign from the PASB or be banned from both forums.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:59 pm

Deleting your ATD account would be silly and completely unnecessary Jock. You can guarantee that doing that would be regarded over at HQ Pyongyang as a triumph for the throbbers.

I struggle to get my head around the fact that you've let a bunch of knobcheeses turn you off following the fortunes of our rather crap football club.

Never ever let the bad guy win Jocko. Never.
Back to top Go down

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:24 pm

Dont go jock no reason for you to go, deepthroat nool, deepthroat webb, pl2faced weasel, they should all do argyle a favour and go. there will be no peace on the argyle sites until the toxic nool is gone.
Back to top Go down

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:06 pm

Well I thought that my posts were so obnoxious, so hurtful, so stomach churning and disgusting that it made presidents lie, made decent honest supporters feel the need to threaten me, implicate others and hire private investigators?

More than one person seems to think so yet none of them seem to want to take me up on my offer to never post again.

I can only deduce from the lack of response that my posts weren't quite as earth shattering as has been made out and the actions taken supposedly in retaliation to my sickening posts were carried out by liars and cowards!

You can't have your feckin cake and eat it chaps so whats it to be postey? Hooper? Jameson? Webb? Newell?

Maybe they're all having their tea and haven't looked at ATD for a few hours. I'll give it a couple more hours then.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:09 pm

If you could go Jocko, then I'd finally be the most feared mud wrestler on ATD again, reclaiming my crown lost in the spring of 2011. Before you came along I'd several belts hanging off my hypnotic, lithe and ungrappable waist. Now I've not even got a cord in my pyjamas.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Did'nt pl2face\ greenman leave the trust when andy symons got elected to the trust board because he "did'nt want his sort running the trust". so what sort do they want then greenman? the sort that threatens people while hiding behind a multi account! this sort is still a mod on pasoti, banning other argyle fans and handing out warnings, do the right thing for a change mate Resign!
Back to top Go down

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Did'nt pl2face\ greenman leave the trust when andy symons got elected to the trust board because he "did'nt want his sort running the trust". so what sort do they want then greenman? the sort that threatens people while hiding behind a multi account! this sort is still a mod on pasoti, banning other argyle fans and handing out warnings, do the right thing for a change mate Resign!

This with cherries on the top.

feckin Greenman saying about Andy's nickname, when his is PL2 Faced and very apt too.

U thought the other cowards would've stepped forward by now but Webb and Newell are obviously penning a big "I was a tad naughty, but I was under immense stress with a family issue, work was hectic and Argyle were shit so I had a drink and foolishly asked Postey for the password so that I could try and unite the fans by any means. I realise this was a mistake and I can't sleep at night now. I've offered James my resignation but he won't have it, he wants me to lead the best supporters in the world in getting behind the team. I know we can do it if we all stop this silly arguing and James has hinted that if it all stops, if we stay up and if we sell 7500 memberships before August then he might get us a striker. I'm sorry that I might have accidentally hurt anyone's feelings over this, especially Postey as it's caused him no end of grief, but I promise I did it with the best intentions for the club I love. I'm going to retire from the internet forums now, except the odd post on Pasoti and I just want this to be the end of it now before someone gets hurt"

And Newell will say "Greenman, me? Don't know what you're talkin about matey. I'd sooner eat shit out of an Exeter mug than post on that site. Never have and never will, it's poisonous and I'm only interested in REAL friends, REAL people. I'm going to my 4873rd game in a row on Saturday, because I'm a proper fan. Jock? Never heard of him. Probably made up by yea man. Ask all the questions you like matey, I only post on the auction and mural thread these days. Incidentally the new mural of James Brent with his lip quivering is finished, bloody great job jamesy, geddon you janner. Does them for free he does and nikkkk donates £15,000 towards poorly ex Argyle staff for each one. Now that's a fan. Just like Chris Webb, like a son to me he is, probably said it was him when it wasn't, just to put an end to it all. Now excuse me you nicotine stained cave dwelling plastics, I've got charity work to do. Unpaid. Driving to York to give a signed photo of James Brent to a fan who's got a cold. I don't go on about it though. I do it for Argyle and the memory of a meaningless friendly with real madrid"
Back to top Go down

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

feckin Greenman saying about Andy's nickname, when his is PL2 Faced and very apt too.

U thought the other cowards would've stepped forward by now but Webb and Newell are obviously penning a big "I was a tad naughty, but I was under immense stress with a family issue, work was hectic and Argyle were shit so I had a drink and foolishly asked Postey for the password so that I could try and unite the fans by any means. I realise this was a mistake and I can't sleep at night now. I've offered James my resignation but he won't have it, he wants me to lead the best supporters in the world in getting behind the team. I know we can do it if we all stop this silly arguing and James has hinted that if it all stops, if we stay up and if we sell 7500 memberships before August then he might get us a striker. I'm sorry that I might have accidentally hurt anyone's feelings over this, especially Postey as it's caused him no end of grief, but I promise I did it with the best intentions for the club I love. I'm going to retire from the internet forums now, except the odd post on Pasoti and I just want this to be the end of it now before someone gets hurt" jock that is the work of a genius, i think i pissed myself bey, pure quality lol!

And Newell will say "Greenman, me? Don't know what you're talkin about matey. I'd sooner eat shit out of an Exeter mug than post on that site. Never have and never will, it's poisonous and I'm only interested in REAL friends, REAL people. I'm going to my 4873rd game in a row on Saturday, because I'm a proper fan. Jock? Never heard of him. Probably made up by yea man. Ask all the questions you like matey, I only post on the auction and mural thread these days. Incidentally the new mural of James Brent with his lip quivering is finished, bloody great job jamesy, geddon you janner. Does them for free he does and nikkkk donates £15,000 towards poorly ex Argyle staff for each one. Now that's a fan. Just like Chris Webb, like a son to me he is, probably said it was him when it wasn't, just to put an end to it all. Now excuse me you nicotine stained cave dwelling plastics, I've got charity work to do. Unpaid. Driving to York to give a signed photo of James Brent to a fan who's got a cold. I don't go on about it though. I do it for Argyle and the memory of a meaningless friendly with real madrid"
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Postey as it's caused him no end of grief
This part of the story cracks me up. OMG I couldn't sleep...etc.

Basically he's getting 'caused grief' (aka called out on his bullshit)...because he's a proven liar over a number of issues, proven to be a two faced snivelling little bell, proven to be either sinisterly corrupt or frankly inept as a moderator; in fact proven to be pretty much utterly useless at anything other than finding out which companies are about to be wound up in court.

Hopefully he'll be able to sleep soon...I normally nosh one out if I'm struggling for some shut eye. Some of humankind's most intrinsic mental issues can be solved physically.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

U thought the other cowards would've stepped forward by now but Webb and Newell are obviously penning a big "I was a tad naughty, but I was under immense stress with a family issue, work was hectic and Argyle were shit so I had a drink and foolishly asked Postey for the password so that I could try and unite the fans by any means. I realise this was a mistake and I can't sleep at night now. I've offered James my resignation but he won't have it, he wants me to lead the best supporters in the world in getting behind the team. I know we can do it if we all stop this silly arguing and James has hinted that if it all stops, if we stay up and if we sell 7500 memberships before August then he might get us a striker. I'm sorry that I might have accidentally hurt anyone's feelings over this, especially Postey as it's caused him no end of grief, but I promise I did it with the best intentions for the club I love. I'm going to retire from the internet forums now, except the odd post on Pasoti and I just want this to be the end of it now before someone gets hurt"

Jock you forgot to mention that if we don`t invade the pitch on the last game of the season the money saved from a fine can be used to buy a striker. lol!
Back to top Go down

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I normally nosh one out if I'm struggling for some shut eye. Some of humankind's most intrinsic mental issues can be solved physically.

With a lubed banana up one's arse, I think you'll find, works wonders! elephant
Back to top Go down

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Basically he's getting 'caused grief' (aka called out on his bullshit)...because he's a proven liar over a number of issues, proven to be a two faced snivelling little bell, proven to be either sinisterly corrupt or frankly inept as a moderator; in fact proven to be pretty much utterly useless at anything other than finding out which companies are about to be wound up in court.

Hopefully he'll be able to sleep soon...I normally nosh one out if I'm struggling for some shut eye. Some of humankind's most intrinsic mental issues can be solved physically.

Yeah but...

Eee.

Saved.

Argo.
Back to top Go down

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:45 pm

Has the twofaced creep resigned yet?
Back to top Go down

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Nah he's having such sleepless nights about it all he's constantly cat napping to recuperate.
Back to top Go down

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:10 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Nah he's having such sleepless nights about it all he's constantly cat napping to recuperate.
I'm going to bump this up until the creep has gone jock, i like a challenge! lol!
Back to top Go down

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:17 pm

Has greenman resigned yet?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Nope, try asking again tomorrow.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:58 pm

I think our questions are too difficult for these people. It's like trying to explain the offside rule to a woman Razz

How about some easier questions then of supposedly intelligent people:

For Chris Webb, How did the letter Rickler wrote to you as Trust leader end up on Ian Newell's Flickr account?

For Tony Hooper, Is it true that you were the private investigator Lee Jameson paid or hired to track me down last year?

For Ian Newell, When was the last time you saw your feet you fat bastard?
Back to top Go down

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:05 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I think our questions are too difficult for these people. It's like trying to explain the offside rule to a woman Razz

For Chris Webb, How did the letter Rickler wrote to you as Trust leader end up on Ian Newell's Flickr account?

For Tony Hooper, Is it true that you were the private investigator Lee Jameson paid or hired to track me down last year?

I thought every single screenshot was for mod purposes.

What mod purpose was the letter then?

Newell-LIAR lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Greenjock wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:24 pm

He's to busy saving other clubs from going bust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Message to Postey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Postey   Message to Postey Empty

Back to top Go down

Message to Postey
Page 1 of 1