Tringreen
Dougie
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Postey Speaks (to the Herald) Empty
PostSubject: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :

WELL done on your Home[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Park article, and for telling the issue how it should be told.
Don't be fooled by the antagonistic actions of the Argyle Fans Trust, they seek power[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] rather than what is best for all Argyle fans.
The Higher Home[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Park development proposed by Akkeron and James Brent is a good one and shouldn't be derailed by a bunch of trouble makers.
IAN DELAR

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @thisisplymouth on Twitter | thisisplymouth on Facebook
And just in case anyone thinks it's a windup

Quote :
Yep, it's me.

We were asked on PASOTI to email the reporter of the Herald last week following an article about the HHP development so I did and I agreed with the story she wrote.

It's my opinion and just because it's a different opinion to yours doesn't make it a wind-up.
I like the plans for the HHP development, something I've been consistent with since the plans were first announced.

Last edited by Dougie on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:49 am

What a sell out !

Only about 10% of Pasoti/ ATD users agree with him.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that those Argyle people now close to Brent and attempting to control opinion via Pasoti, are determined to support this tragic development. One can only imagine what they have been promised in return.

The wider Argyle fanbase will never forgive them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:49 am

he really is a cnut as thai green god rest his soul would say.

Does anyone else feel there is a "sweetner" being offered to pasoti for supporting the plans?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:51 am

What a complete lowlife that Cnut Dull Liar is. Branding the Trust power crazed troublemakers Wtf!! Get back to what you best Dull Liar - sending threatening messages to Argyle fans under all your multi accounts. feckin Greenman arsewipe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:55 am

the only ones that i have seen that want to have any sort of power is Pasoti.

Does another club have twats like two ians and chris hell bent on keeping the club in the dark ages?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:56 am

There was another thread dedicated to his Herald outburst, but that got deleted and the arguments stuffed in only thread raising the important issues.

Between that and the posters still falling into X_Isle's / Helen's trap every attempt at progressing the debate gets drowned in a sea of drivel.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:23 pm

green_genie wrote:
There was another thread dedicated to his Herald outburst, but that got deleted and the arguments stuffed in only thread raising the important issues.

Between that and the posters still falling into X_Isle's / Helen's trap every attempt at progressing the debate gets drowned in a sea of drivel.

I started that thread.It wasn't meant to be shit stirring in any way,just asking a question if the comments were a spoof or not.I've emailed the mods for an explanation as to why it was deleted,didn't seem all that contentious to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:36 pm

How does The Herald select which of the many emails they receive to be published?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:43 pm

And, unless I'm missing it somewhere, that thread on pasoti has now disappeared.

Luckily GB1, who seems to have been fighting impressively for the right recently (I never thought I would be singing his praises but credit where credit's due Smile ) copied some of the comments plus PL2's herald comment & posted them on another thread.

GOD!!!! I'M SO PISSED OFF WITH THE feckin NASTY & DEVIOUS GAMES!!!!

EDIT: Now joined with the 'Tudor Evans says no to Cottage Field' thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:10 pm

knecht wrote:
How does The Herald select which of the many emails they receive to be published?

Not sure but they printed a post of mine as a letter earlier this week! I got a call from home to say I'd had a letter printed in the paper. 'What letter?', I asked.

I must have clicked something which said anything I wrote could be used in print.....the irony being it didn't even appear as a post on their website.

If I could be arsed, I'd find out the details.

To be fair to the Herald, my 'letter' was criticising their article for bias against the Trust - they could easily have ignored it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:33 pm

I dont think he realised his comments would be printed, and was an off the record discussion about the Herald article and the criticism it was generating. Spectacular own goal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:40 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
knecht wrote:

Not sure but they printed a post of mine as a letter earlier this week! I got a call from home to say I'd had a letter printed in the paper. 'What letter?', I asked.

I must have clicked something which said anything I wrote could be used in print.....the irony being it didn't even appear as a post on their website.

If I could be arsed, I'd find out the details.

To be fair to the Herald, my 'letter' was criticising their article for bias against the Trust - they could easily have ignored it.

What bleddy right 'ave you bheys from up the line int'fering in janner bizness. Why donts you go goes your local club?

Cheow

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Who is Meva Green the admin I've never seen before. He's been inducted well though. He's already replying to posters who have pseudonyms by their real names.

Lovely tactic that, oft used by Newell, Hooper and Postey.

Meva
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Wow. He shouldn't be posting PI even if the posters mentioned their RN before. If they post using a pseudonym then that's how they should be referred to.

Posted by Dave Han Solo's Other Ship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:24 pm

Said it a thousand times but while people use pasoti the wankers such as Postey will continue doing what they have always done. It's not his fault, it's the fault of the wankers that give him credibility via pasoti.

The fans will get what the fans deserve.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:26 pm

ejh wrote:
I dont think he realised his comments would be printed, and was an off the record discussion about the Herald article and the criticism it was generating. Spectacular own goal.

I was thinking the same actually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:28 pm

that email sums up everything that is wrong with the running of pasoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:32 pm

So a few weeks ago when Postey confessed to being Greenman he was crying about how all the abuse he has suffered had affected him and caused him sleepless nights.

All his REAL friends told us what a great guy he was in REAL life and he didn't deserve the abuse.

But just a few weeks later he is continuing his attacks on the Trust because he doesn't like the people involved. I wonder if they are having sleepless nights now?

The "man" is not a nice person in REAL life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
So a few weeks ago when Postey confessed to being Greenman he was crying about how all the abuse he has suffered had affected him and caused him sleepless nights.

All his REAL friends told us what a great guy he was in REAL life and he didn't deserve the abuse.

But just a few weeks later he is continuing his attacks on the Trust because he doesn't like the people involved. I wonder if they are having sleepless nights now?

The "man" is not a nice person in REAL life.

This. Postey isn't a man of any description. He's a low-life coward who made threats to me and mentioned my mother and sister's names to act even more menacing when in truth if I looked at the fat cnut he would leave puddles.

I'm glad he has been put into print though, now he can be truthful when he speaks to anyone from the Trust or replies to their posts, which he won't of course, he'll have been misquoted etc or he meant everyone on the Trust other than the person he is speaking to.

IAN DE LAR, ANONYMOUS THREATS LIKE SOME KIND OF HARDMAN, CHECKING ME OUT TO FIND OUT MY MOTHER'S AND SISTER'S NAMES TO QUOTE TO ME, THEN WHEN NEWELL AND WEBB THINK THE NET IS CLOSING IN ON THEM HE ADMITS TO IT. HE PROBABLY WANTED MY MOTHER'S AND SISTER'S NAMES AS HE ISN'T VERY LUCKY WITH WOMEN ARE YOU POSTEY?

Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:56 pm

For what it's worth Ian's tirade in the Herald is one of the most pathetic attacks on the Trust I have ever read and there's been enough. So he doesn't like one man. That one man doesn't run the Trust on his own. Some people seem to think that just because you have the title of chair, that man is all powerful. That is ridiculous.

As I know all the people on the Trust board, I can confirm that none of them have any real expertise in building, construction or planning. These professional people have come forward of their own free will to help Argyle and it's fans because they don't believe the proposals are in the best interests of the club. They have had nothing to do with anything else the Trust has done or any other decisions the Trust may or may not have made.
This was a disgraceful attack on their integrity and professionalism. As Ian is now well known to be the "site manager" of Pasoti and as such is representing Pasoti, he should resign from his position as "site manager" with immeditate effect for bringing the site into disrepute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Yes, just like newell had left pasoti I am sure that wanker 2faced would do the same.

It's all sooooooooooo simple, if you want to remove their influence then stop using pasoti or bring it to a complete turmoil.

Thread after thread after thread on ATD with the same comments seems to be achieving very little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Ian was attacking the trust along with others long before that naughty man andy symons became leader!

in memory of one of the trust biggest supporters i encourage others to on here that havent done so to join the trust asap and give it a stronger voice.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:13 pm

GOB wrote:
Yes, just like newell had left pasoti I am sure that wanker 2faced would do the same.

It's all sooooooooooo simple, if you want to remove their influence then stop using pasoti or bring it to a complete turmoil.

Thread after thread after thread on ATD with the same comments seems to be achieving very little.

I think what threads like this do do Gob, is highlight their actions and behaviour. Then the fact that they cannot control and censor what is flagged up here, pisses them off royally.

That can only be a good thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
GOB wrote:

I think what threads like this do do Gob, is highlight their actions and behaviour. Then the fact that they cannot control and censor what is flagged up here, pisses them off royally.

That can only be a good thing. Very Happy

I agree. The latitude and questioning that is tolerated on Pasoti is mainly due to the presence of this site and those posters who are able to hop between the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:33 pm

What feckin power do the Trust seek anyway? That line's always trotted out by De Liar but what exactly does he think Andy Symons is after?

It's a piss poor excuse and it makes him look an even bigger cnut than he already looks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Postey Speaks (to the Herald)   Postey Speaks (to the Herald) Empty

Back to top Go down

Postey Speaks (to the Herald)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next