Mock Cuncher
Mapperley, darling
Dougie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best Empty
PostSubject: John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best   John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sheridan is one of the best managers in the whole of English football Q.E.D.

Should have gone for John Ward though instead of dithering around and persisting on only offering him some lame undefined DoF role with the hapless Fletcher to teach the ropes to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best   John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:37 pm

Carl is 103 in that list too
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best   John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:58 pm

wheres albino ? surely his record a cullumpton puts him highr than fletcher?!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best   John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:59 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
wheres albino ? surely his record a cullumpton puts him highr than fletcher?!!

probably writting his next novel in preparation for it

50 shades of nool
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best   John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:00 pm

will he give us a tantalising tit bit, and then not bother publishing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best   John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:23 pm

Shez is also one of the worst, 111th for his Chesterfield record over 3 games.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best   John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Eddie howe seems a good shout according to the list. Wouldnt mind having him as manager.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best   John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:55 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Eddie howe seems a good shout according to the list. Wouldnt mind having him as manager.

Better get the developer to start saving then, if you want to be able to afford a top manager, they come at top prices, and would you ever be able to afford to get Howe to drop a level or 3? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best   John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:47 pm

After listening to Sheridan a few times now, I'm not very impressed. He's moved from saying the team is lacking confidence to now, a lack of urgency and his whole demeanour is 'down'. He seems resigned to it and has no spark, no anger. I hope I'm wrong but I fink the club is in real danger now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best   John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:49 pm

i would like to know why he didnt make any changes *bar one sub to the team when the game was a must win.

I think he is the right man but i do have to agree with his critics when they said he hasnt got a plan b if plan a fails.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best   John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:11 am

I think Sheridan has got his realistic head on, he said on Friday we will lose games, but we have to keep trying, and league survival will be a close thing.
As fans we all know this now don't we? just in one week our survival chances have gone from improving to deepening,it's back to the wall time for players, fans and managers alike.
I think Sheridan is doing the best he can, it was yet another mistake on Brent's behalf and the goons that 'advise' him that he did'nt bring in his own backroom staff, but I guess it is consistent with being a non investing owner,with an underlying agenda.
affraid
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best   John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:20 am

Greengull says it all. Sheridan was dealt a shit hand and is realistic about it. His pre match message (which I now bother to read for the first time) is spot on. I just hope he's a "lucky" manager, he's going to need it.

Nowadays I've no idea who's playing for us without looking at the names on the shirts, I find it impossible to call them my team, and it's so different from knowing the players season after season and identifying with them. It's crap all round basically.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best   John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:38 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Greengull says it all. Sheridan was dealt a shit hand and is realistic about it. His pre match message (which I now bother to read for the first time) is spot on. I just hope he's a "lucky" manager, he's going to need it.

Nowadays I've no idea who's playing for us without looking at the names on the shirts, I find it impossible to call them my team, and it's so different from knowing the players season after season and identifying with them. It's crap all round basically.

Ain't that the truth!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best   John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best Empty

Back to top Go down

John Sheridan - Simply (one of) The Best
Page 1 of 1