Jethro
Elias
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:28 am

Quiet innit ?

The lull before the storm maybe ? There are still the brainwashed Avivas who thank Brent for sacking Fletcher, bringing in Sheridan and allowing him some loan signings. 'That can't have been cheap !' they cry.................... Fellas, Brent isn't even paying for his own mistakes. The club just goes further into debt. What a generous banker Rolling Eyes

Most will be praying that Sheridan has what it takes and it's not too late to save the club from the humiliation of relegation out of the football league. If ever there was proof required that Brent and his jamboys haven't got a clue, it was provided by their collective belief in the exceptional Fletcher Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:39 am

I was thinking just that a few days ago, the impression given out is that Brent is dipping into his own pocket yet the fact of the matter is, Brent is merely allowing debt for the club to build while he moves forward with his development.

We haven't seen the promised plans for the grandstand yet but Brent's managed to get the plans in public for a school in Central Park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:04 am

Hooper the snooper reckons we have a playing budget of 2M !!! 3 times of that of Torquay and Exeter...

I really would like to know where he gets that information from.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:32 am

Yap ! Yap ! Pick me ! Pick me !

It just gets more obvious what he wants............. go on Pedlar, give the poodle a job !

Cerbera
Post subject: Re: Webby of Home ParkPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:30 am

Clearly I must be beyond reproach then. Could you explain to me the damage that has been done? I can't see any firm evidence anywhere other than what has already been admitted by Wozzer, Ian et al, of any wrong doing. Of course there are the internet warriors and such from Cyprus and Los Angeles with their little group of tinfoil hat wearing foot soldiers, but all they have is smoke and mirrors. They too are not without their faults - screenshots of mod room conversations being made public, the obsession with Ian Newell to the point where they feel the need to invade the chap's Flickr account and take screenshots - his fault for not password protecting it I suppose?

So, if you wouldn't mind, explain to me exactly the damage that has been done. Thanks.

As a point of fact, no modroom conversations have been made public on ATD but I don't see why they shouldn't............ all of them! More transparency leads to greater accountability. What do people have to hide, other than knowing Nool's flickr account was public and not telling him, before his obsessive behaviours became clear for all to see ?
The Cerbera who boasted of his liaison with Nool, Webb n Jameson and told us he 'had news of his infiltration' and that he would have to be more difficult with some of us, to gain their confidence. No thanks. Some of us don't operate like that.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:00 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Hooper the snooper reckons we have a playing budget of 2M !!! 3 times of that of Torquay and Exeter...

Ricker also said on here that we have the 3rd/4th biggest playing budget in the league and no-one has ever called him an establishment man have they...

I think it's true and it just shows what a bollocks Fletcher made of this season and how trust was placed in the wrong people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:24 am

Tringreen wrote:

It just gets more obvious what he wants............. go on Pedlar, give the poodle a job !

Cerbera

Clearly I must be beyond reproach then. Could you explain to me the damage that has been done? I can't see any firm evidence anywhere other than what has already been admitted by Wozzer, Ian et al, of any wrong doing. Of course there are the internet warriors and such from Cyprus and Los Angeles with their little group of tinfoil hat wearing foot soldiers, but all they have is smoke and mirrors. They too are not without their faults - screenshots of mod room conversations being made public, the obsession with Ian Newell to the point where they feel the need to invade the chap's Flickr account and take screenshots - his fault for not password protecting it I suppose?

So, if you wouldn't mind, explain to me exactly the damage that has been done. Thanks.

As a point of fact, no modroom conversations have been made public on ATD but I don't see why they shouldn't............ all of them! More transparency leads to greater accountability. What do people have to hide, other than knowing Nool's flickr account was public and not telling him, before his obsessive behaviours became clear for all to see ?
The Cerbera who boasted of his liaison with Nool, Webb n Jameson and told us he 'had news of his infiltration' and that he would have to be more difficult with some of us, to gain their confidence. No thanks. Some of us don't operate like that.

Invaders! Perhaps the chap shouldn't have uploaded so much private info in the first place. How come its ok to read a Pm between Petrie and another mod not for anyone else to look at publicly available photos?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:58 am

Tringreen wrote:

Cerbera

Here’s just one of many, but…

The Club

First “club” has to be defined. For me and in the context of PAFC, the “club”, is the fans.
Again in context, the owner is simply a Trustee that ensures that the “club” remains secure and in safe hands for the fans.

I think any logical and football understanding person would equate that in football context the club is historically joined at the hip with the fans and should therefore be considered to be one entity. In other words, if you harm the club then you harm the fans and if you harm the fans then you harm the club.

The “Argyle Fans” Trust

“Being the democratic and representative voice of the supporters of the Club and strengthening the bonds between the Club and the communities which it serves”

Again, I think that any logical, fair minded and football understanding person would conclude that any attack to cause harm aimed directly at the Argyle Fans Trust, would also conclude that it was a direct attack to cause harm to the fans themselves and therefore, harm the Club.

Ian Newell, an Associate Club Director(?) who it now seems was aided and abetted by Chris Webb, the Club President, purposely created fictitious Internet characters and used those fictitious Internet characters to create disharmony, confusion and ill feeling aimed at the AFT and those that represent the fans by serving voluntarily on the AFT.

I would suggest that the above actions alone of Newell and Webb brought the good name of Plymouth Argyle Football Club into disrepute causing harm to the good reputation of Plymouth Argyle Football Club.

I would also suggest that the actions of Newell and Webb along with their close and friendly relationship with the Club owner, James Brent, fuelled suspicions regarding his motivation for owning the Club, as well as James Brent’s motivations for wanting “fan involvement”.

It surprises me that any fan of any club that has witnessed the appalling behavior of recent times has the need to even ask such a question. Maybe the motives are born from frustration at the lack of "position" rather than a genuine concern?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:59 am

because our name doesnt start I A N
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:15 pm

GreenSam wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Ricker also said on here that we have the 3rd/4th biggest playing budget in the league and no-one has ever called him an establishment man have they...

I think it's true and it just shows what a bollocks Fletcher made of this season and how trust was placed in the wrong people.

It's true we had/still have some high earners which may well have eaten the budget but we did still manage to bring in numerous players, mostly which have proven 'not good enough'. In your opinion, do you think there's a possibility that Fletch may have been allowed to keep the players that kept us up but there might have been a salary cap on any new signings? Last summer's recruitment of players which overbloated the squad (3rd keeper for example) still make very little sense to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:41 pm

I just got as far as Cerbs rifling through Mrs Newells knicker draw, threw up and decided it was time to stop reading Pasoti anymore.

Serves me right for being nosey!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:41 pm

In light of Rapson and PL2 faced suggesting that Deepthroat action was a direct result of other trust board members scheming against Wozzer, I give you this from the horse's mouth.......

Subject: Statement from Wozzer Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:42 pm
Posted on pasoti Trust board-

The recent events surrounding the board appear to have been taken completely out of proportion by a number of posters. The problems that were experienced were purely communication problems and I have to include myself in this, therefore I wish to set the facts straight:

1. I was elected by members of the Trust board unanimously and no one has asked me to step down, suggestions of a coup are ridiculous as no other board member wants to become chair.
2. No meetings have taken place behind my back.
3. Board members and others do meet after games, this is both social and to facilitate the collation of information from the match day information points etc. and will continue to be done. The last one which was reported as being 4 persons was actually 9 persons including myself for a short while.
4. Board meeting where Trust decisions are made are only attended by the elected members, treasurer & secretary.
5. The accusation that information has been ‘gleaned’ by listening at Trust Kiosk sites are total rubbish as they are manned by Trust volunteers.
6. If anyone has any complaints against any board member, then they are to send their complaint and supporting documentary evidence in writing along with their name, email and address to the Trust secretary.
7. All Trust board members are open and approachable, and will take any point on board.

Another reason for putting this communication out is last night the wife of a board member received 2 abusive phone calls about the Trust during the night. This must stop. We are all volunteers and nobody especially family should be a target of abuse.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:01 pm

All gone quiet over that there farm.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:11 pm

I feel any accusations of the Trust scheming against Wozzer to be laughable when we know there were others scheming against the Trust. Wozzer foolishly got caught up and how they couldn't wait to out him, if he never owned up first. Yet others still get protected!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Yup, all it took was a solitary innocent query and Newell and the mods couldn't wait to out Wozzer as DT...

Grab that Trust, heave it round, bend it over and hump until the cows come home.

(TM Club Pres, Een Nool, James Brent)
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Yup, all it took was a solitary innocent query and Newell and the mods couldn't wait to out Wozzer as DT...

Grab that Trust, heave it round, bend it over and hump until the cows come home.

(TM Club Pres, Een Nool, James Brent)

thats put me off my tea that has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:31 pm

When nool came a callin, cerbs started crawlin lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:45 pm

I do love and adore PL2's justification for the anti-Trust stuff. It's amazingly stupid. The implication is that the multi-accounts were used to heroically protect Wozzer like an internet white knight. They weren't, they were used to undermine the Trust and create ANTAGONISM. PL2's justified it though as old Newell was involved. Rapson was doing it at the same time but at least he had the decency to do it using his own account.

And Cerbera pops up again - to justify Newell's flickr account. It's incredibly weird to keep stuff like that in the first place and Newell kept it on flickr so he could share it. That tips the weirdo-meter further.

I don't think Webb was actually involved in the anti-Trust stuff at the time. He PMd me at the time bemoaning the fact they weren't as militant as he was but he still felt they had a role to play. I had PMs from him also stating he wished IJN would stay away from the internet and forums.

From what I can see and know, those in internet contact and REAL life contact with Ian Newell tolerate him like a group of teenage friends tolerate an idiot mate - the guy who ends up getting you all into trouble due to their fuckwited behaviour but the guy you tolerate because, well, 'he's a mate'. Those teenagers grow up though and the fuckwitted mate usually ends up as a memory when you meet up years later - 'remember mental Ian? LOL'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:01 pm

I think pasoti is broken - on that thread, posts are being made Thursday 7th Feb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:11 pm

JL sums it up.

It's all very sad really. A lot of knowledgeable and good people that could have helped the club are now standing back simply because of the fear of a campaign against them.

Ian must be a proud man.

Nice one James!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:12 pm

hairy j wrote:
I think pasoti is broken - on that thread, posts are being made Thursday 7th Feb.

You forget that Pasoti have a time machine. They usually only use it to rewrite history.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:16 pm

The ultimate way to rewrite history, flog the date so you are in the future creating it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Pasoti and some of the 'big hitters' are falling apart piece by piece.................... and they haven't got past Deepthroat yet.

The Windsor Boys etc etc etc must be keeping their heads down and hoping someone can convince everyone else that 'it was all a dream' lol!
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:27 pm

Bearing in mind James was a reluctant bidder who appears to have done very well for himself at the City's expense ever since, it's quite possible there's people involved outside of Argyle. I can't help but recall that inaugural meeting at the Stoke SC which got invaded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Bearing in mind James was a reluctant bidder who appears to have done very well for himself at the City's expense ever since, it's quite possible there's people involved outside of Argyle. I can't help but recall that inaugural meeting at the Stoke SC which got invaded.

I think there's a few councilors that are being watched quite carefully!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:34 pm

The mods can edit threads on pasoti as many times as they want, but the world now knows of the corruption on there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next