swampy
mouldyoldgoat
Jethro
Elias
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Who is that Briangreen...he sounds like a right one lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 34hc4th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
GOB wrote:
This is class piss taking on this thread lol!

Couldn't agree more. It's just a shame Jock has taken a big-footed leave of absence. There's enough ammo flying around at the minute to keep Jimmy Carr, Mickey Flanagan and Frankie Boyle in mock-worthy gags for years... Laughing

I'm enjoying watching the meltdown, especially now that the venerable Hooper Snooper has stuck his snout in again, joined by Jameson and his hissy fit, a ranting IJN breaking every rule in the Pasoti guidebook in one post Razz pinkoe was used by him the other day which is brilliant for him, and of course the chief arse-licker himself in PL2 2 Faced trying to get in on the action with a character reference for Newell and Webb, who yes amazingly is totally silent on it all again Sleep

I also see that Hairy J has finally grasped what people on here have been banging on about for years. You've seen the light now I suppose? Seen what the power trip obsessed little wankers in the Pasoti mod room get up to when it suits them, except we now have one mod deciding he shouldn't stick up for the fat kid who's pissed himself anymore.

I'm still popping corn Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Has there ever been a fan who seeks attention, he has a despicable character. He's a proper Janner but it shows the worst in our race! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Greengiant

Greengiant

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:17 pm

hairy j wrote:
There's just something abnormal about all posters on Argyle forums who have the word 'green', 'pafc' or 'argyle' as part of their username. PL2 has extended this phenomena by using the post code for Home Park. He's Chief Abnormal for me and I genuinely believe he went to see a stage hypnotist once and was just allowed to leave the place without going through de-hypnosis. Each time he sees the three letters I J and N together, his subconscious flips out.

I have green in my name Mad does that make me alien or just a clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Greengiant wrote:
hairy j wrote:
There's just something abnormal about all posters on Argyle forums who have the word 'green', 'pafc' or 'argyle' as part of their username. PL2 has extended this phenomena by using the post code for Home Park. He's Chief Abnormal for me and I genuinely believe he went to see a stage hypnotist once and was just allowed to leave the place without going through de-hypnosis. Each time he sees the three letters I J and N together, his subconscious flips out.

depends do you think for yourself or follow the popular opinion all the time whether its right or wrong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:25 pm

It gets even more funny when you remember why Postey flounced in the first place. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
It gets even more funny when you remember why Postey flounced in the first place. lol!

The thread is on this forum somewhere is somebody has the time to dig through and find his posts Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:42 pm

Sit back and enjoy....all the creeps like Cerbs who the likes of me sussed out ages ago are being exposed for what they are.

ENJOY
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:48 pm

hairy j wrote:

Cheeky coont.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:01 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

The thread is on this forum somewhere is somebody has the time to dig through and find his posts Laughing

Oh ye Yea Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:12 pm

GOB wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Oh ye Yea Embarassed

I'd forgotten to lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:47 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Who is that Briangreen...he sounds like a right one lol!

He's admitted to being a scouser who has lived down here for years- could be a cover story for another multi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Greenskin wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Cheeky coont.

Sorry but it's just true. Look at sensiblegreeny, king of the abnormals... and Tringgreen.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:52 pm

hairy j wrote:
Can you not just put it down to lack of imagination Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Is it just green or can we chuck in red, blue and yellow as well?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:00 pm

hairy j wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Cheeky coont.

Sorry but it's just true. Look at sensiblegreeny, king of the abnormals... and Tringgreen.

Can normal ever be defined satisfactorily anyway and, even if it can,does it necessarily have totally positive connotations?

Greenjock.Into which category does he fit? Cool abnormal dude Cool or cheesy conformist geek pale ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:01 pm

It's hard being green.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:02 pm

It's only the same as all the accounts with hairy in the user names are total cockheads who sit in their nicotine stained bedsits, cracking one off over a football forum and don't have any REAL mates.

Uncanny really.

Last edited by Greenjock on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:04 pm

GreenSam wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Can you not just put it down to lack of imagination Laughing

'Greensam'
'Greenham'
'Spleenham'
'Spleenham Green' is going to be my next pasoti name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:08 pm

There's loads of them. Hold me knecht, we're outnumbered.

I'd love to live in a bedsit by the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:09 pm

We need the Green Berets to make a rescue.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:11 pm

knecht wrote:
It's hard being green.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4ZxxHbJGbY
Back to top Go down
Greengiant

Greengiant

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Greengiant wrote:
hairy j wrote:

depends do you think for yourself or follow the popular opinion all the time whether its right or wrong?
I would have to say think for myself i'm afraid, which means generally alot of shite comes out Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Greengiant wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Greengiant wrote:
hairy j wrote:

I would have to say think for myself i'm afraid, which means generally alot of shite comes out Embarassed

then you are an alien Wink which the better of the two imo lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next