swampy
mouldyoldgoat
Jethro
Elias
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Pedlar V Newell

Stop being 'snidely' to my mate.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:02 pm

most odd
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Pedlar V Newell

Stop being 'snidely' to my mate.

looks like my next hours planned for me hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:03 pm

ain't that rose kid the prat with the drum ?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Newells got his bullying hat on...........
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Whenever you call Newell out on pasoti or use the same tactics towards him that he uses against others, you'll get a ban or a warning PM or you'll get your posts deleted. It's not worth it to be honest. I'm now banned for a whole month but in all honesty, I doubt I'll post on there again.

Mark Pedlar won't be a mod for much longer. You have to play by Newell's rules on pasoti or he takes his ball home and slams the door crying.

The thing is, Newell hasn't got the tools to back up his pomposity. This is a medium based upon the writen word and Newell isn't sophisticated, subtle or inteligent enough to hold a discussion or have an arugument without being a complete and utter cretin. He's quite thick.

Last edited by hairy j on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:13 pm

hairy j wrote:
Whenever you call Newell out on pasoti or use the same tactics towards him that he uses against others, you'll get a ban or a warning PM or you'll get your posts deleted. It's not worth it to be honest. I'm now banned for a whole month but in all honesty, I doubt I'll post on there again.

Mark Pedlar won't be a mod for much longer. You have to play by Newell's rules on pasoti or he takes his ball home and slams the door crying.

I'm banned for life or so I Thought

his application has now been deleted for failure to reply to our e-mails.

The Pasoti Moderators
Sent: Monday, 28 January 2013, 18:49
Subject: Re: PASOTI application for Davidfriio4

This is a 2nd request for a reply, if a reply is not received within the next 48 hours your application will be deleted

The Pasoti Moderators
Sent: Saturday, 26 January 2013, 17:14
Subject: PASOTI application for Davidfriio4

Please reply to this e-mail to activate your members

The Pasoti Moderators

I haven't made a request to join up so,

I think my emails may have been hacked........ confused
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:14 pm

hairy j wrote:

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:15 pm

hairy j wrote:

Oh great, that means you'll be on here even more! Mad Laughing

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:17 pm

IJN
Well I did Womble, I assume I'm allowed an opinion as well.

he really isn't trying to play the victim is he ?

just when you thought he couldn't sink any lower................
Back to top Go down
swampy

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:20 pm

What exactly were you banned for Hairy cos there could be a lot more banned if its a crime to stick up for yerself against Newell looking at that thread. Pedlar is skating on thin ice but its nice to see a mod standing up for whats right.
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:22 pm

I don't see the point - you can't be anything other than positive and supportive of all the shite surrounding the club. You can get away with criticism but you must back down immediately when challenged by one of the few at the top of their own hierarchy.

I've been a member of another forum - non-Argyle related - for 12 years and I've never even had a warning on there. I've been suspended twice now on pasoti and both times, it's been for criticising people who sit in that Directors box.
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:26 pm

swampy wrote:
What exactly were you banned for Hairy cos there could be a lot more banned if its a crime to stick up for yerself against Newell looking at that thread. Pedlar is skating on thin ice but its nice to see a mod standing up for whats right.

It was in a mural thread. I said I was sick of them. I then followed that up when challenged by Newell by saying I didn't care and was taking Peter Jones' advice and had decided to support Man Utd instead.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:28 pm

I don't troll, I answer back. more pearls of wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:44 pm

IJN
Post subject: Re: Webby of Home Park
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:39 pm

I have absolutely no idea, nor do I care.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:45 pm

But as I say, what have I done against my club.

Can I ask another, what have you done FOR it?

Back to top Go down
swampy

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Love it. Grumpy Loyal has just summed it up perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:09 pm

swampy wrote:
Love it. Grumpy Loyal has just summed it up perfectly.

games up Newell
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:55 pm

I imagine ian is like this guy to the tee

Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:18 am

Every post i see that PL2 guy make on pasoti is either backing IJN up in some way or boosting his ego in some way. Get a grip man.
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:30 am

where is this new post anyway out of interest i cant find it! missing out i am
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:04 am

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Every post i see that PL2 guy make on pasoti is either backing IJN up in some way or boosting his ego in some way. Get a grip man.

It is quite sad actually. Its a bit like when things kick off in a pub and the village idiot tries to calm things down by wetting himself to distract everyone.
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:10 am

All in all its a very entertaining thread and its good that Pasoti are starting to wash their dirty laundry in public. Threads like that used to happen all the time but Daz would come along and clean them up.

One of the things that has been bothering me is to do with Deadly Lampshade. Newell claims that the account was just used to "test" the new mods and that nothing unpleasant was ever posted. If that is the case why did so many people from ATD and Pasoti clock that DL was a multi to attack the Trust? Why did the account get deleted and why have all his posts been removed? Very odd.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:31 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:

It is quite sad actually. Its a bit like when things kick off in a pub and the village idiot tries to calm things down by wetting himself to distract everyone.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:46 am

Daz, gets Newell out of the shit even at low temperatures.

Now there is one big ass-licker, but he's not online anymore pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next