swampy
mouldyoldgoat
Jethro
Elias
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:59 pm

That's the first I have heard about a hotel, this could be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:01 pm

GOB wrote:

Me too.

What makes you say that those IP's were from a hotel Leigh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:03 pm

This could become an ATD "Fact"

Maybe it was the same hotel where the GGG meet?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:

Me too.

The trace I ran shows it as a bt hotspot at or near a hotel. Not an Akeron one I hasten to add.

Last edited by Mrrapson on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:08 pm

Any particular hotel, care to share with us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:

Me too.

The trace I ran shows it as a by hotspot at or near a hotel. Not an Akeron one I hasten to add.

Maybe Chris was bored in his hotel room that night and fancied being the pres and greenman.

Even more of a concidence now that the two people could be in the same place around the same time, so far away from Plymouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Can one of you at the CT ask him at the if he was telling the truth when he said Newell had been told by the club to stop posting on Pasoti or he would lose his AAA pass?

It was on 1st November at approx 1030am after Webb had phoned me on 07795 237236. I said something along the lines of "All of this trouble comes back to one man, and everyone from both sides is getting dragged in"

Hang on so posting a private mobile number here is acceptable? feck me sideways with a dead badger. You lot are so stuck in your own world you do the very thing you accuse others of.

Quote :
Sean I'm sorry to drag you into this again but you know the truth mate, you know what Webb and Newell tried to do to you, and so does Jameson and Leigh Rapson as well but they have their tongues so far up Webb's ass that they would deny they know anything about it. I know it's difficult for you as a club employee Sean but this lying bastard is the club president ffs, tell people about his lies. Tell your mates and your family that these two wankers tried stitching you up to protect themselves and would've let you take a feckin beating from me because I was going to. These cowardly scumbags were going to sit back and let me tear you into little pieces because they told me it was you who quoted my mother's and sister's names and said they were coming after me with baseball bats.

Leigh Rapson, Chris has guts? You spineless wanker! You know that Webb was going to let Sean take the blame for this and told a roomful of people, GT's who don't have anything to do with all the nonsense apparently that no doubt about it, Sean was Greenman who made all the threats and abused Andy Symons and me on here.

Jock, you didn't answer my question, why won't you post the pm's? If they exist prove to the world try do! We have spoke many times by pm, you've always been cordial and civl to me but on the main board you go back to being a prick towards me. I never once doubted you'd been threatened. I doubt who you think it was. By publishing the greenman ip addresses in their entirety ATd is taking the moral high ground and showing that this site is better morally. What has been published looks fairly damning but is far from conclusive.

What you have posted in the rest of the post I quoted from is worthy of a ban, at least overnight but of course things aren't done like that here are they? The only banning a that get dished out are if you're someone who defends the people you don't like. (Not aimed exclusively at you jock, I actually consider you one of the stable and sensible posters (that very fact scares the shit out of me)

As I have said several times before I deleted the PM's from Greenman because my partner was getting worried and wanted me to stop using these forums. My son was less than a year old when this happened and I stay at home and look after him. Her point of view was that if someone was coming looking for me, and whatever people believe a PI was hired to find out where I live etc.

Lee Jameson can say it was to send a letter via his solicitors all he likes now but I no longer believe that. Greenman knew all about the private investigator and knew where I had lived until a few months before because he quoted it to me. He also gave me my sisters and mother's names. Now why do you think he he would do that? Because he was trying to frighten me even further and appear more sinister.

Chris Webb and Ian Newell may well have done ten times more than anyone else to "save" Argyle, or rather ensure that James Brent became the owner, but they are both liars and you know it Leigh. As does Lee Jameson and he was on the feckin PASB along with Hooper.

The whole club stinks, right to the very top. I don't expect Sean to come out and say anything because he's in an awful position. If he speaks out he could lose his job. That's the ace Webb and Newell have up their sleeves with Sean. He could be treated in exactly the same way as Peggy was over the programme and the Argyle ladies coach was when he dared to speculate who might become the next Argyle manager if Fletcher was sacked, which by the feckin way he should've been months before he actually was.

There's Peter Jones, a club director, having a go at respected Argyle fans, telling them to toddle off and buy a United kit if they were embarrassed at the state the club was in, anonymously of course, another feckin coward or keyboard warrior as his friends like to call it.

So just to reiterate Leigh, you know that Chris Webb and Ian Newell lied over and over again about Sean, and it may not be enough to convict someone in court but take a stab at what the odds are of Webb and Greenman having sequential IP adresses when posting that day? Someone will be able to work it out but it's less likely than winning the lottery jackpot on Wednesday and then again on Saturday probably.

Tony Hooper, PASB member, hired to spy on me by another PASB member, Lee Jameson, who then shows my disabled mother's details to other people on the GT's coach to Morecambe. A fact backed up by Lee himself when he finally grew the balls to speak to me about it. The only disputable thing about all that is what Lee's motives were for gaining my address and if it actually was Tony Hooper or if Chris Webb and Ian Newell have deliberately lied again about this.

Ian Newell sends a white feather to a man who is battling cancer, who the club president or his "friend" bullshitted to and said they also couldn't drink due to illness because Webb is again either lying again or this "friend" of his is also a spineless bastard, calling him a coward! Ian Newell calling someone else a coward! So I e-mailed Newell and told him exactly what I thought about him then and that led to Mike Newell threatening me, but again the Newell's are such a bunch of gutless wankers that they say that Mike Newell was just quoting lines from a film to me! More Newell lies, along with his claim that I have never spoken to him by telephone. It's one after another after another with him and if the mods allow it I will post the e-mails to let others make up their own mind. The only problem I can foresee is that the e-mails have Newell's phone number, from when we didn't speak on the telephone scratch and his and his son's e-mail addresses.

And you are correct I should be banned for the things I have posted today. And I will take a break from here, the mods can ban me to make it official, but I still believe that you and a few others who know the truth should grow a pair and confirm what I have said over and over again instead of fawning over Chris Webb and Ian Newell, who are a pair of lying cnuts.

At the end of the day there are some things that are more important than others and you Leigh, Lee Jameson and Tony Hooper have the opportunity to let others know what kind of people Webb and Newell are, what lies they are constantly telling, but it depends whether a possible seat in the directors box and a place on the PASB are more important than exposing lying bullies who are ruining Plymouth Argyle with their quest to silence anyone who doesn't toe the party line.

A few Pasoti mods could also stand up and start telling the truth but do I expect Postey to grow a feckin spine anytime soon? Nah I don't think so. He's as cowardly as the rest and is joined to Webb and Newell's hip.

Mark Pedlar has tried to get the truth out in the open which surprised me. I've given him tons of stick in the past for saying I was a convicted racist when this is total bollocks and against the Pasoti rules to post and I apologise because I now feel that Mark doesn't sit reading every word posted on here liked Postey does, so he just repeated what Postey had said.

Mark Pedlar seems to be the only mod on Pasoti with a spine right now, and there are God knows how many other mods who are navel gazing and too bloody scared to expose the superfans.

So if the mods give me permission I will post all the e-mails from Newell and his son that prove we spoke on the telephone, that prove that Newell's reply to me when I had a go at him for sending Phil a white feather was "He needed telling" and that Mike Newell threatened me in about 6 different e-mails.

I would also like the mods to ban for for a period of time because of the abuse I have given Leigh tonight, and the fact that I stand by what I say.

I'll, stay logged in for the mods answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:16 pm

And to expand on why I deleted the PM's from Greenman Leigh, back then I was unaware of what lengths these people would go to get their own way and never thought that I would need them in future because I'm not like Newell who has hundreds and hundreds of personal details and incriminating screenshots for future use, like saving the screenshots showing that Wozzer was posting as Deepthroat.

I do find it quite amusing that Newell never saved a screenshot of Webb posting as Deepthroat though Very Happy shows that he would lie to cover up for Webb but Wozzer is expendable.

And one last thing Leigh. If those IP addresses could be faked, just like Newell claims the Newell files were, then it would be easy for the clever ATD mods to fake a few threatening PM's from Greenman wouldn't it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Can one of you at the CT ask him at the if he was telling the truth when he said Newell had been told by the club to stop posting on Pasoti or he would lose his AAA pass?

It was on 1st November at approx 1030am after Webb had phoned me on 07795 237236. I said something along the lines of "All of this trouble comes back to one man, and everyone from both sides is getting dragged in"

Hang on so posting a private mobile number here is acceptable? feck me sideways with a dead badger. You lot are so stuck in your own world you do the very thing you accuse others of.

Quote :
Sean I'm sorry to drag you into this again but you know the truth mate, you know what Webb and Newell tried to do to you, and so does Jameson and Leigh Rapson as well but they have their tongues so far up Webb's ass that they would deny they know anything about it. I know it's difficult for you as a club employee Sean but this lying bastard is the club president ffs, tell people about his lies. Tell your mates and your family that these two wankers tried stitching you up to protect themselves and would've let you take a feckin beating from me because I was going to. These cowardly scumbags were going to sit back and let me tear you into little pieces because they told me it was you who quoted my mother's and sister's names and said they were coming after me with baseball bats.

Leigh Rapson, Chris has guts? You spineless wanker! You know that Webb was going to let Sean take the blame for this and told a roomful of people, GT's who don't have anything to do with all the nonsense apparently that no doubt about it, Sean was Greenman who made all the threats and abused Andy Symons and me on here.

Jock, you didn't answer my question, why won't you post the pm's? If they exist prove to the world try do! We have spoke many times by pm, you've always been cordial and civl to me but on the main board you go back to being a prick towards me. I never once doubted you'd been threatened. I doubt who you think it was. By publishing the greenman ip addresses in their entirety ATd is taking the moral high ground and showing that this site is better morally. What has been published looks fairly damning but is far from conclusive.

What you have posted in the rest of the post I quoted from is worthy of a ban, at least overnight but of course things aren't done like that here are they? The only banning a that get dished out are if you're someone who defends the people you don't like. (Not aimed exclusively at you jock, I actually consider you one of the stable and sensible posters (that very fact scares the shit out of me)

As I have said several times before I deleted the PM's from Greenman because my partner was getting worried and wanted me to stop using these forums. My son was less than a year old when this happened and I stay at home and look after him. Her point of view was that if someone was coming looking for me, and whatever people believe a PI was hired to find out where I live etc.

Lee Jameson can say it was to send a letter via his solicitors all he likes now but I no longer believe that. Greenman knew all about the private investigator and knew where I had lived until a few months before because he quoted it to me. He also gave me my sisters and mother's names. Now why do you think he he would do that? Because he was trying to frighten me even further and appear more sinister.

Chris Webb and Ian Newell may well have done ten times more than anyone else to "save" Argyle, or rather ensure that James Brent became the owner, but they are both liars and you know it Leigh. As does Lee Jameson and he was on the feckin PASB along with Hooper.

The whole club stinks, right to the very top. I don't expect Sean to come out and say anything because he's in an awful position. If he speaks out he could lose his job. That's the ace Webb and Newell have up their sleeves with Sean. He could be treated in exactly the same way as Peggy was over the programme and the Argyle ladies coach was when he dared to speculate who might become the next Argyle manager if Fletcher was sacked, which by the feckin way he should've been months before he actually was.

There's Peter Jones, a club director, having a go at respected Argyle fans, telling them to toddle off and buy a United kit if they were embarrassed at the state the club was in, anonymously of course, another feckin coward or keyboard warrior as his friends like to call it.

So just to reiterate Leigh, you know that Chris Webb and Ian Newell lied over and over again about Sean, and it may not be enough to convict someone in court but take a stab at what the odds are of Webb and Greenman having sequential IP adresses when posting that day? Someone will be able to work it out but it's less likely than winning the lottery jackpot on Wednesday and then again on Saturday probably.

Tony Hooper, PASB member, hired to spy on me by another PASB member, Lee Jameson, who then shows my disabled mother's details to other people on the GT's coach to Morecambe. A fact backed up by Lee himself when he finally grew the balls to speak to me about it. The only disputable thing about all that is what Lee's motives were for gaining my address and if it actually was Tony Hooper or if Chris Webb and Ian Newell have deliberately lied again about this.

Ian Newell sends a white feather to a man who is battling cancer, who the club president or his "friend" bullshitted to and said they also couldn't drink due to illness because Webb is again either lying again or this "friend" of his is also a spineless bastard, calling him a coward! Ian Newell calling someone else a coward! So I e-mailed Newell and told him exactly what I thought about him then and that led to Mike Newell threatening me, but again the Newell's are such a bunch of gutless wankers that they say that Mike Newell was just quoting lines from a film to me! More Newell lies, along with his claim that I have never spoken to him by telephone. It's one after another after another with him and if the mods allow it I will post the e-mails to let others make up their own mind. The only problem I can foresee is that the e-mails have Newell's phone number, from when we didn't speak on the telephone scratch and his and his son's e-mail addresses.

And you are correct I should be banned for the things I have posted today. And I will take a break from here, the mods can ban me to make it official, but I still believe that you and a few others who know the truth should grow a pair and confirm what I have said over and over again instead of fawning over Chris Webb and Ian Newell, who are a pair of lying cnuts.

At the end of the day there are some things that are more important than others and you Leigh, Lee Jameson and Tony Hooper have the opportunity to let others know what kind of people Webb and Newell are, what lies they are constantly telling, but it depends whether a possible seat in the directors box and a place on the PASB are more important than exposing lying bullies who are ruining Plymouth Argyle with their quest to silence anyone who doesn't toe the party line.

A few Pasoti mods could also stand up and start telling the truth but do I expect Postey to grow a feckin spine anytime soon? Nah I don't think so. He's as cowardly as the rest and is joined to Webb and Newell's hip.

Mark Pedlar has tried to get the truth out in the open which surprised me. I've given him tons of stick in the past for saying I was a convicted racist when this is total bollocks and against the Pasoti rules to post and I apologise because I now feel that Mark doesn't sit reading every word posted on here liked Postey does, so he just repeated what Postey had said.

Mark Pedlar seems to be the only mod on Pasoti with a spine right now, and there are God knows how many other mods who are navel gazing and too bloody scared to expose the superfans.

So if the mods give me permission I will post all the e-mails from Newell and his son that prove we spoke on the telephone, that prove that Newell's reply to me when I had a go at him for sending Phil a white feather was "He needed telling" and that Mike Newell threatened me in about 6 different e-mails.

I would also like the mods to ban for for a period of time because of the abuse I have given Leigh tonight, and the fact that I stand by what I say.

I'll, stay logged in for the mods answer.

Posting a private email isn't against the rules of this forum Jock so if you wish to post it then feel free.

It's a matter between you and the sender of that email, it's not something we could ban you for.

But bare in mind the post Mike Searle made earlier today in this thread when Frank posted an email from Webb.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:20 pm

Mods. - I don't feel jock has given me any undue abuse. I was merely making a point.

Jock - I don't know for a fact that Chris and Ian lied. I've never been told Sean was greenman, I wasn't privy to the conversation. In all honesty I've never asked who green was, the only name that ever sprang to my mind was Paul Thomas, it's the low sort of thing he'd do, but then again he can be quite a witty chap.
Without those pm's nothing can be proved, all the banging in and shouting does nothing and means nothing. I believe you were threatened, it's sick that you were threatened, I believe lee's reason for sending the letter, lets face it you can be a hard one to deal with at times, and it was felt that this was a good way to deal with it. I don't know how the pi was.

I do I know that threats aren't Chris style, at all in any way shape or form. Chris is the sort of person that people gravitate to because he is charismatic, the same way in which graham is and Jim Benton Evans before him.

For every bit of pain you feel Chris feels it to because he's getting the same abuse you claimed to have had. This petty Internet hatred needs to stop before it spills into the "real" world.

I know people think you're a little unhinged at times jock but I actually quite like you, you're funny and articulate when you want to be, it's just a shame that you play up to certain characters on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:21 pm

Jock, save it for a rainy day mate. There's no rush, these prats are hanging themselves anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:22 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Mods. - I don't feel jock has given me any undue abuse. I was merely making a point.

Jock - I don't know for a fact that Chris and Ian lied. I've never been told Sean was greenman, I wasn't privy to the conversation. In all honesty I've never asked who green was, the only name that ever sprang to my mind was Paul Thomas, it's the low sort of thing he'd do, but then again he can be quite a witty chap.
Without those pm's nothing can be proved, all the banging in and shouting does nothing and means nothing. I believe you were threatened, it's sick that you were threatened, I believe lee's reason for sending the letter, lets face it you can be a hard one to deal with at times, and it was felt that this was a good way to deal with it. I don't know how the pi was.

I do I know that threats aren't Chris style, at all in any way shape or form. Chris is the sort of person that people gravitate to because he is charismatic, the same way in which graham is and Jim Benton Evans before him.

For every bit of pain you feel Chris feels it to because he's getting the same abuse you claimed to have had. This petty Internet hatred needs to stop before it spills into the "real" world.

I know people think you're a little unhinged at times jock but I actually quite like you, you're funny and articulate when you want to be, it's just a shame that you play up to certain characters on here.

We've never once said that Chris was behind the threats from the greenman account and we keep saying it.

We believe the Greenman account was a shared account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Tell us about this hotel Leigh?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:32 pm

GOB wrote:

Already have Del.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:34 pm

GOB wrote:

It's actually based at Methodist central hall, not far from regents park, central london. Not quite a hotel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:36 pm

Ahhh thanks Leigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:41 pm

So Greenman and Mr president posting from the same Ip in central London, on the same day.

Mr president infact posting twice and greenman once within a few hours of eachother.

Surely its just a coincidence they were both in London? On the same day? At the same time?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Whatever your views, I like the fact that Leigh is comfortable enough with his membership of this site to come on here and argue his case and question allegations in a civilised manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:42 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Whatever your views, I like the fact that Leigh is comfortable enough with his membership of this site to come on here and argue his case and question allegations in a civilised manner.

Cant argue with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Neither can I, he gets my respect for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:47 pm

I vote for unbanning Chris Webb so he can answer an ATD related question on ATD.

Also, I'm not sure what Rapson's agenda is - does he want the mods on here to break their own rules? What do you think the pasoti mods would make of that? You're a bit guileless Rappers.

Trust nobody.

Since all this multi stuff kicked off again, sensiblegreeny has disappeared pirat
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:

And apologize when he made a mistake. More than some would do.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:55 pm

hairy j wrote:
I vote for unbanning Chris Webb so he can answer an ATD related question on ATD.

Also, I'm not sure what Rapson's agenda is - does he want the mods on here to break their own rules? What do you think the pasoti mods would make of that? You're a bit guileless Rappers.

Trust nobody.

Since all this multi stuff kicked off again, sensiblegreeny has disappeared pirat

Not asking mods to break rules J. I want this put to bed once and for all whatever the outcome. If there are chips to fall let them fall. As long as this crap ends I don't care.

If people I trust and like have done any of this then they have to fall, live by the sword die by the sword!

Apologies for the tired worn out cliches!

Thanks for the comments btw. I know some of you find me irritating but I'm not a poodle, just fight for friends. That includes, Chris, Ian, Wozzer, graham and so on.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:02 pm

I shall now be moving on the those cute little tubs of Thunder & Lightening Langage Farm ice cream. I'm sick of popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:09 pm

One thing I never understand is that if you ask questions then you don't support the club. I'm a season ticket holder of many years and attend a goodly number of away games nothing that happens on here or the questions that are asked affects that. On Saturday I was louder than Loud (give me my own murial) and definitely louder than The President. The only place this stuff seems to come up on a game day is at the fan fest or on the GT coach. Go figure.

I could be sitting/standing next to Greenman, Iddesleigh Green, Ponty, Lee/Leigh and I wouldn't have a clue who they were. I can assure I'd out sing the lot of them (without the need for any Forza twattery).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next