Jethro
Elias
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:33 am

seadog wrote:
wrong one Rappo, no posts since Jan 8th

Doh! Sorry, saw the title and just assumed.

As for the title (not aimed at you Seadog) I changed it, not the mods. I started the thread to wind Webby up and the news of his nomination is exactly what I put.

No conspiracies on that bit at least...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:38 am

Mrrapson wrote:
seadog wrote:
wrong one Rappo, no posts since Jan 8th

Doh! Sorry, saw the title and just assumed.

As for the title (not aimed at you Seadog) I changed it, not the mods. I started the thread to wind Webby up and the news of his nomination is exactly what I put.

No conspiracies on that bit at least...

May I offer my sincerest apologies to the Pasoti mods for accusing them of changing the title.

They still feckin deleted the thread though.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:40 am

I still think the 'ownership' issue of Pasoti is the key to all this. Both Pedlar and Ponty tried weakly to suggest that the mods 'own' Pasoti but then stated that mods flounce and come and go with regularity.
The truth is almost certainly that 'ownership' is in the hands of a few control freaks or worse, just one pig ............. but everyone is now fully aware that the 'Truth' and 'Pasoti' are uncomfortable bedfellows.

When dissenting voices are banned from Pasoti for asking questions and calling for transparency, certain members/owners can do just as they please and seemingly break every rule in the book.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:40 am

Rickler wrote:
Tim Chown wrote:
Blimey, it actually has gone.

Double blimey!!

The thread that replaced it - post 9834 (or whatever it was called) has been deleted as well!

Pity really... Ponty was promising...

Phew, its back!

They are not going to allow threads to degenerate like that again though.

Ponty:
Quote :
It was decided that we best remove it, Shaun.

It was another tool to be used against certain members and was confrontational.

I was in total agreement with this and we will not allow threads to degenerate like this again.

Enough of the "let's see what we can stir tonight" threads.

Unless of course the Pasoti mods want to attack someone:

Ponty's signature:

Quote :

It is my opinion that this is aimed at Babararacucadada (as is the "Ace" comment).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:00 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Tim Chown wrote:
Blimey, it actually has gone.

Double blimey!!

The thread that replaced it - post 9834 (or whatever it was called) has been deleted as well!

Pity really... Ponty was promising...

Phew, its back!

They are not going to allow threads to degenerate like that again though.

Ponty:
Quote :

I was in total agreement with this and we will not allow threads to degenerate like this again.

Unless of course the Pasoti mods want to attack someone:

Ponty's signature:

Quote :

It is my opinion that this is aimed at Babararacucadada (as is the "Ace" comment).

So asking Chris Webb to explain his actions is stirring it Laughing

I wonder if they've been doing a bit of facebook stalking judging by the signature i'd say that's aimed at someone like "I know what you look like".

Or it could be a tribute to his REAL friend who told us he was Greenman when pissed.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:14 am

By archiving the pasoti thread and now replacing it, it has been given more attention again.

The problem with Ponty and the pasoti mod statements is that they are so inconsistent in their approach that they seem wholly amateur. Look at Hairy j's ban and compare that to Ian's recent behaviour. Nooly has openly attacked 6 or so people, defamed another ex pasoti mod and is admitting to more use of multis- yet he still remains?

They have their mod code of conduct and pasoti agreement yet both are freely abused.

I thought the site was improving but the good work of Greenthing and Mark P seems to be undermined by Ponty, Soper etc.

Pasoti needs to freshen the mod room and rid its self of the Nool disciples and dinosaurs. How about holding an election like we will do in April/ May.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:40 am

It was telling that Mark Pedlar was NOT backed up by any other mods when he was airing his concerns. He valiantly defended them by saying they were in full support of his stance but several of them obviously were not.

As with all the other self promoters there seems to be no lack of native cunning in going about their business. Just a lack of integrity and common decency.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:43 am

Hopefully somebody has put Ponty back in his box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:48 am

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=74261&p=1276833#p1276833

Quote :
Ponty
Post subject: Re: 9994 TopicsPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Quote :
pilgrim_pete wrote:
Where has it gone?

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=74043&start=285

Quote :
Pasotimods
Post subject: Re: Yesterday's chip paperPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am

This thread was "archived" overnight while we took a look at its content, it's back now.

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor pig jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:51 am

So Ponty archived it because his mates were getting stick, the other mods decided he was being a cock and reinstated it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:56 am

Yea Man wrote:
So Ponty archived it because his mates were getting stick, the other mods decided he was being a cock and reinstated it Laughing

Pasoti = Zero credibility.

Not an honest injun amongst the lot of 'em. Not surprising really as pig still rules the roost.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:35 pm

I think everyon should remeber that it was a PASOTI mod who has been banging the drum recently and calling for the "president" to come and explain himself? An unfashionable veiw in these parts, but maybe, just maybe, they arent actually a group of scum?

I have often posted contary veiwpoints over there, and have not had a sniff of trouble from any of the mods.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Fore Shore Womblers you wise auld canetoad.

There is a defo split in the PASOTI modroom as evidenced by the coming and goings of that thread.

The old skool in one gang, newer members in another.

Ponty, Angry S, 2Face & ? vs Pedlar & ?

The more closely tied with a certain individual you are, the more likely you are to be creepy and sinister. I posted the list of PASOTI moderators earlier, I'm not sure who half of them are but you can bet that not all of them will be happy to tow the line.

Someone jested earlier that we'd see Pedlar on ATD soon!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:50 pm

Womble wrote:
I think everyon should remeber that it was a PASOTI mod who has been banging the drum recently and calling for the "president" to come and explain himself? An unfashionable veiw in these parts, but maybe, just maybe, they arent actually a group of scum?

I have often posted contary veiwpoints over there, and have not had a sniff of trouble from any of the mods.

Hello again womble.

Mark Pedlar has been calling for the truth from Webb but he's on his own amongst the Pasoti mods and Webb will just stay silent and that'll be the end of it. Move on to the next scandal.

Chris Webb, Plymouth Argyle club president remember, made threats to me as greenman and then tried to blame it on an 18 yr old club employee because the GT'S told him and Newell who greenman was apparently!

He's a liar and a coward and he's friends with lots of similarly cowardly people, some of whom are Pasoti mods or ex Pasoti mods. He's posted as greenman, Windsor Boy, , Dogger and the spooner that I know of and his friend the unofficial Argyle director Ian Newell says he also posted as deepthroat.

The multis he used on Pasoti, all totally against the Pasoti rules, were covered up and swept away by Pasoti mods so even though I welcome Mark Pedlar trying to make a stance it's hardly the bringing down the Berlin wall womble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:55 pm

What you describe is quite healthy I think Mock. A good mix who disagree with each other. And Andy S is the most hilarious poster I have ever read, he should post much more than he does, if just to give Droly a sparring partner!

I always thought the bad apples were IJN and Daz, with them gone the site and the running of it is much improved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Womble wrote:

Hello again womble.

Mark Pedlar has been calling for the truth from Webb but he's on his own amongst the Pasoti mods and Webb will just stay silent and that'll be the end of it. Move on to the next scandal.

Chris Webb, Plymouth Argyle club president remember, made threats to me as greenman and then tried to blame it on an 18 yr old club employee because the GT'S told him and Newell who greenman was apparently!

He's a liar and a coward and he's friends with lots of similarly cowardly people, some of whom are Pasoti mods or ex Pasoti mods. He's posted as greenman, Windsor Boy, , Dogger and the spooner that I know of and his friend the unofficial Argyle director Ian Newell says he also posted as deepthroat.

The multis he used on Pasoti, all totally against the Pasoti rules, were covered up and swept away by Pasoti mods so even though I welcome Mark Pedlar trying to make a stance it's hardly the bringing down the Berlin wall womble.

I get your point Jock, but I can only post based on my own experiences. There a fair number of pasoti mods who have and want nothing to do with the "president", and I dont think they should all be lumped into the same boat. If what you have repeatededly said is true (and the lack of denials from others speaks volumes) then I am amazed you havent reported it to the police or beaten the shit out of someone.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:09 pm

He beats the shit out of his own member every night.

"Have that big boy"

He declares when the clock strikes ten and the moon is out.

When not getting livid or beating, he turns into a smout.

Dictionarise it for mucho chucklo.

As they say in the Highlands of Peru.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Womble wrote:
What you describe is quite healthy I think Mock. A good mix who disagree with each other. And Andy S is the most hilarious poster I have ever read, he should post much more than he does, if just to give Droly a sparring partner!

I always thought the bad apples were IJN and Daz, with them gone the site and the running of it is much improved.
To be honest womble if their was no Nool on pasoti using the forum to boost his super duper best argyle fan ever self image, apart from the odd spat here and there, we could talk mainly about the club not the fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:22 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Womble wrote:

To be honest womble if their was no Nool on pasoti using the forum to boost his super duper best argyle fan ever self image, apart from the odd spat here and there, we could talk mainly about the club not the fans.

Exactly, and he's fecked off for now (yes, I know he'll be back again!), so with the exception of the odd thread I do feel that the focus can be on the club the fans and proper funny good natured banter. Until he comes back and makes a tit of himself again that is, but his last outburst was comedy gold.

I think people on this site need to get over the IJN obsession, i truly believe he is yesterdays news.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:29 pm

I do wish Andy, sorry, Angry S would pipe up more often. He is simply immense. A more angry man you couldn't wish to meet.

Truly a man with a fork, in a world full of soup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Womble wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Womble wrote:

Exactly, and he's fecked off for now (yes, I know he'll be back again!), so with the exception of the odd thread I do feel that the focus can be on the club the fans and proper funny good natured banter. Until he comes back and makes a tit of himself again that is, but his last outburst was comedy gold.

I think people on this site need to get over the IJN obsession, i truly believe he is yesterdays news.
Unfortunatley he will be todays news, as long as he's got a rich playmate and is brents official court jester jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:33 pm

Hope your not jealous of the muriels, suffered! Just give a retarded 4 year old some crayons and the side of your house to pain and you too could have your very own "who the feck is that supposed to be?" permentant tribute to your favourite ever 10 appearence ledgend. Dont knock it till you've tried it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Womble wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Womble wrote:

Hello again womble.

I get your point Jock, but I can only post based on my own experiences. There a fair number of pasoti mods who have and want nothing to do with the "president", and I dont think they should all be lumped into the same boat. If what you have repeatededly said is true (and the lack of denials from others speaks volumes) then I am amazed you havent reported it to the police or beaten the shit out of someone.

Good to have you back Womble. Argyle is finished for me now but I still post on here.

I'm devastated to learn that there is someone angrier than me though affraid Actually my anger has subsided quite a lot recently and if I kept to my Bigfoot posts on the Half-time section and not bother with the Pasoti mods (the crooked ones) or Webb and Newell I would be practically tranquil.

You can't change overnight though so for now the lot of them are a bunch of cnuts Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Womble wrote:
Hope your not jealous of the muriels, suffered! Just give a retarded 4 year old some crayons and the side of your house to pain and you too could have your very own "who the feck is that supposed to be?" permentant tribute to your favourite ever 10 appearence ledgend. Dont knock it till you've tried it.
lol! perhaps they could hand out crayons at halftime, or better still during the game and everyone could draw some old shite cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:20 pm

Oi oi it's popcorn time.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=74043&start=315
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next