The final irony Empty
PostSubject: The final irony   The final irony EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Peter Jones as Chairman!

How does that feel, Stapes?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The final irony Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final irony   The final irony EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:59 pm

GOB wrote:
Peter Jones as Chairman!

How does that feel, Stapes?

Who says this ?

Peter used to be regarded with almost as much derision as my good self because we wouldn't 'Trust in Stapes' ! Maybe there will be a role for me in the new regime ? lol!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

The final irony Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final irony   The final irony EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:25 pm

I too exchanged PMs with Peter Jones on Pasoti where he would feed me information what *****wallet was up to. An Argyle Chairman who has corresponded with 'Ginge' and 'Sad Act'. Who thought we'd ever see the day lol!
Back to top Go down

The final irony Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final irony   The final irony EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:45 pm

You can add me to that list, although I was not one for responding to PMs that much on Pasoti. Looks like a bit of a pattern developing here. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The final irony Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final irony   The final irony EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:28 am

No doubt he will soon be Newell's best mate Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

The final irony Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final irony   The final irony EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:33 am

Tringreen wrote:

Newell's half way to claiming that already...

IJN wrote:

Good choice PJ, always thought it was a backward step when he left the club.

Had many run ins with him on here, but ever since seeing the man in action on the CP, he and I seemed to have hit it off.

Good head, has a tendency to speak Latin too much (like a native ) bit is without doubt is as green as all of us, which wil do for me.

He's a thinker rather than a talker, and you see the chemistry twixt he and JB.

I'm so chuffed that JB is going to become our owner, and not far behind with the chuffedness with PJ getting on to the board.

This weekend is going to be the start of the climb back to normality and integrity!!

Good times are just around the corner.

Vomit inducing isn't it?

Such a wannabe it's sad really.

PS.. Entering the "I'm also good friends" with Peter Jones sweepstakes..

Peter and I used to be part of an informal group of ten or twelve posters that regulary discussed things by group email. Bex was part of the group, as is another very infrequent poster on this site.

And... PJ called me on my cell phone at Christmas and invited me to hook up for a drink with him. I unfortunately had made previous plans. Next time.

So there....

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

The final irony Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final irony   The final irony EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:41 am

I've sucked him orf.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

The final irony Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final irony   The final irony EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:46 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I've sucked him orf.

Peeps, MC is a pasoti moderator and I claim my £5
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The final irony Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final irony   The final irony EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:26 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I've sucked him orf.

lol! Don't ever change, my dear old thing.

ps Newell's comment that he and Peter had crossed swords in the past is a cracker. What he won't say is that Peter agreed with we dissidents about Stapleton whereas the Farm Controller worshipped said to$$er.............................
Back to top Go down

The final irony Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final irony   The final irony EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:47 am

Jones is no fool, he'll remember all the sarcastic and snide comments from our friend.
Back to top Go down

The final irony Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final irony   The final irony EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:30 pm

Rickler wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Newell's half way to claiming that already...

IJN wrote:

Good choice PJ, always thought it was a backward step when he left the club.

Had many run ins with him on here, but ever since seeing the man in action on the CP, he and I seemed to have hit it off.

Good head, has a tendency to speak Latin too much (like a native ) bit is without doubt is as green as all of us, which wil do for me.

He's a thinker rather than a talker, and you see the chemistry twixt he and JB.

I'm so chuffed that JB is going to become our owner, and not far behind with the chuffedness with PJ getting on to the board.

This weekend is going to be the start of the climb back to normality and integrity!!

Good times are just around the corner.

Vomit inducing isn't it?

Such a wannabe it's sad really.

PS.. Entering the "I'm also good friends" with Peter Jones sweepstakes..

Peter and I used to be part of an informal group of ten or twelve posters that regulary discussed things by group email. Bex was part of the group, as is another very infrequent poster on this site.And... PJ called me on my cell phone at Christmas and invited me to hook up for a drink with him. I unfortunately had made previous plans. Next time.

So there....

Cobi?
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

The final irony Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final irony   The final irony EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Does I shagged his wife as part of a threesome count? No thought not,

I'll get me Thong affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

The final irony Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final irony   The final irony EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:56 pm

Seems like much of the bitterness remains with a large pasoti membership anti Jones. They'll be demanding Stapleton back next and voting in Newell as a mod! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

The final irony Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final irony   The final irony EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:35 pm

GOB wrote:
Seems like much of the bitterness remains with a large pasoti membership anti Jones. They'll be demanding Stapleton back next and voting in Newell as a mod! lol!
They'll be doing a few things, but voting won't happen ataf.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

The final irony Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final irony   The final irony Empty

Back to top Go down

The final irony
Page 1 of 1