shonbo
Tringreen
mouldyoldgoat
Rickler
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:12 pm

With FLAC you need top notch speakers or you will not get the benefits and it'll sound just like an mp3.

Hope that helps scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I was supposed to hoover the house.... shit!!!!!

The missus will be home with the kids in about twenty minutes - I am going to get moaned at.quote

Do what I do, leave the vac out so she trips on it and say I am just finishing the work dear.

I have to Rip a very limited edition of an album by Breakbeat Era before I get the hoover out.

If I called her 'dear' she'd chin me. She's from Liverpool - they like to be called Pet and they spit in the kitchen. She claims she's from Southport to be posh.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:15 pm

GOB wrote:
With FLAC you need top notch speakers or you will not get the benefits and it'll sound just like an mp3.

Hope that helps scratch

Please. Please. Please. I've got a pair of floorstanders that would make you ejaculate in your ears and an amp so sweet it makes a pineapple look sour. The tweeters on my speakers can contact humming birds from Equador when I've got them warmed up. Valve sound baby.

Off to hoover now.

thx bye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:17 pm

Dare I ask, what type of Hoover?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:18 pm

GOB wrote:
Dare I ask, what type of Hoover?

I hope its a Henry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Good suction?
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Bound to oodles of awesomeness even for a Hoover.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:24 pm

GOB wrote:
Good suction?

does the job for me,all i need is a hoover not a space age dyson thing oh wow its on a ball woopie fricking do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:27 pm

It's a white one that's noisy. I think it's a Hoover. It doesn't have a sub woofer attached so I'm not interested. It sucks things up and the house then smells of dried skin for twenty minutes afterwards - a normal vacuum cleaner. I just ripped a Marilyn Manson album - when was into them?

I am a bit scared of tomorrow - so much jazz I've not listened to that I will probably never listen to that I have to rip - Soweto Kinch is on the top of my jazz pile.

I have to rip the jazz though as sensiblegreeny can't stand it. I have to have some jazz playing tomorrow when he turns up in his hat and 93 layers and asks who's playing on Sky... "no Sky today Dad, just jazz"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:57 pm

hairy j wrote:
It's a white one that's noisy. I think it's a Hoover. It doesn't have a sub woofer attached so I'm not interested. It sucks things up and the house then smells of dried skin for twenty minutes afterwards - a normal vacuum cleaner. I just ripped a Marilyn Manson album - when was into them?

I am a bit scared of tomorrow - so much jazz I've not listened to that I will probably never listen to that I have to rip - Soweto Kinch is on the top of my jazz pile.

I have to rip the jazz though as sensiblegreeny can't stand it. I have to have some jazz playing tomorrow when he turns up in his hat and 93 layers and asks who's playing on Sky... "no Sky today Dad, just jazz"

JAZZ!!! I think I love you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Sensiblegreeny, Hairy and jazz,

Sounds like one hell of a party! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:27 pm

hairy j wrote:
Rickler wrote:
You still haven't got it down. There wasn't a long gap, if any at all, between Ponty bullshitting on AT and me catching him out on his word.

I can't be arsed to explain it any further - if you haven't got it by now, you never will.

Clueless Snr.

PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 1357165_o

So you were banned from pasoti and thought you'd create a new username in order to be banned by Ponty thus proving your point that you'd be banned as you were banned?

feck me Rickler, you're an evil genius.

Next up, we'll have "Rickler is convinced that grating a block of cheese will result in having lots of smaller pieces of cheese" - required for this expirement is a grater and some cheese - the results are, the cheese became smaller just as Rickler predicted -the man is an intellectual colossus.

Stay tuned folks for other Rickler expirements where he's proven correct. The next one will prove that by using a tea bag, water and a kettle, you will end up with a cup of tea.

Next time you try to bale out your old man at least get your attempt at an humourous analogy right. All you've done is prove you're a chip of the old block and that don't get the point being made either.

Dumb as rocks the both of ya....

In Chris Webb we believe, eh?

Clueless!

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:13 pm

Looks like the farrm has gone into lockdown mode................... 'say nothing and it will go away' lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:33 pm

Can't add anything ............. 3 pints of Guinness 10 euro................ repeat////////repeat...................... I'll never make a superfan...they don't drink,,,,,,,,,,

ps Are the Windsor Boys still in hiding ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Rickler wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Rickler wrote:
You still haven't got it down. There wasn't a long gap, if any at all, between Ponty bullshitting on AT and me catching him out on his word.

I can't be arsed to explain it any further - if you haven't got it by now, you never will.

Clueless Snr.

PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 1357165_o

So you were banned from pasoti and thought you'd create a new username in order to be banned by Ponty thus proving your point that you'd be banned as you were banned?

feck me Rickler, you're an evil genius.

Next up, we'll have "Rickler is convinced that grating a block of cheese will result in having lots of smaller pieces of cheese" - required for this expirement is a grater and some cheese - the results are, the cheese became smaller just as Rickler predicted -the man is an intellectual colossus.

Stay tuned folks for other Rickler expirements where he's proven correct. The next one will prove that by using a tea bag, water and a kettle, you will end up with a cup of tea.

Next time you try to bale out your old man at least get your attempt at an humourous analogy right. All you've done is prove you're a chip of the old block and that don't get the point being made either.

Dumb as rocks the both of ya....

In Chris Webb we believe, eh?

Clueless!

Cheer up Rickler.

Seriously, cheer up. I have a four year old in my house who idolises sensiblegreeny-if she met you, she'd probably run away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:18 pm

I don't need defending Rickler because I don't particularly feel attacked in this case. If being niggled at constantly by a humourless cabbage is being attacked then bring it on.

You really need to get a life outside of your attic room. With such a chip on your shoulder it could affect your life badly if you don't get it removed soon. All I ever read from you is how badly everyone has treated you and boy, do you go on about it constantly. It's not healthy and you need a hobby other than whinning about website users who aren't you. I fear for you honestly I do. First things first try to develope some sort of sense of humour it goes a long way.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:27 pm

A sense of humour is what you two have is it? I think I'll bypass thank you.

Who you going to bring on next.. Your wife, the mother of clueless?

Or the four year old?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:48 pm

With your sensitive skin being so thin I doubt you would last more than seconds with the wife and probably not more than a minute or two with the four year old although you may have more in common with her.

You already have a humour bypass Rickler. Trust me the Surgeon didn't miss any part of it the first time around so you don't need a repeat operation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:10 pm

hairy j wrote:
GOB wrote:

Hope that helps scratch

Please. Please. Please. I've got a pair of floorstanders that would make you ejaculate in your ears and an amp so sweet it makes a pineapple look sour. The tweeters on my speakers can contact humming birds from Equador when I've got them warmed up. Valve sound baby.

Off to hoover now.

thx bye.

How did your hoovering to, did your wife shove your freestanders up your arse? Did you have to change the bag, did you manage to 'rip' your CDs in time?

Ffs don't keep it from us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:17 pm

He was bull shitting, nobody in his house hoovers. He has a family of mice that live in the basement and he is too much of a pussy to get rid so he leaves the floors to feed them. Once a fortnight he makes his kids wear velcro clothes to get rid of the fluff.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Wow.

That's funny!

Is that how you do humour then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:48 pm

No I was being serious. He really does do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:25 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
No I was being serious. He really does do that.

Multi. Multi. Multi. lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Where did you get the velcro suits? I'd like to keep an eye out and see if I could hook one.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 pm

Hello Seadog, waves Very Happy Stalker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI caught again!   PASOTI caught again! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PASOTI caught again!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next