22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:00 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Read the conspiracy thread from the beginning. Look at the comments by Postey, Pedlar, Ponty, Soper and Greenthing. They don't indicate to me that the Pasoti mod room wants to change. It indicates to me that they didn't want to get caught.

Not only is the DeepThroat scandal pretty shocking, the behaviour of the mods to anyone who (rightly) questioned them was disgraceful. How are Pasoti going to change that culture and behaviour?

Absolutely correct Frank. The occasional effort by Lannie and co. to suggest that ATD is just as bad because Rickler did something ten years ago on Pasoti, which he denies and he wasn't even a mod, is designed to make it all acceptable. Dear old Cerbs chirping in with 'it's only the internet , it's not real' and being shot down in flames by Petrie. Dimwits like millbridgemike and greengenes trying to make light of it all to please their masters etc etc. They won't change and as a result Pasoti will never be allowed to forget. As a forum its credibility has gone and it is doomed, unless they start afresh with elected mods and an open forum.
The only reason for keeping it alive is as a supposed propaganda machine for Brent and his 'jamboys'................. and that term is becoming ever more accurate.
No flies on you Mr. Brent !

These people need to be in control. They need to silence other views. They don't do honesty and democracy.

Talking of honesty, IJN is always offering to 'meet up' to discuss things in the real world. How about we meet up with a third party, skilled in the use of a lie detector ? Now that, I would agree to.............. We might even break new ground for the Jeremy Kyle show Laughing

Can you imagine the Nool and Where's Webby's faces when it was announced,

'We asked you if you ever posted as the Windsor Boy, you said never. The lie detector test says......................... guess what ? lol!
It would be great tv............. dontchafink ?

How about it boys, I'll write to Mr Kyle if you like. If you'd prefer a private lie detector test, how about conducting one at a fanfest ? I'm up for it.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:19 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Quality. lol! the trouble is He will be back with another explanation for all this once it has all calmed down, the mods are bent as he is, like Frank says read the thread back around the beginning and what they are saying is unbelievable, just remember the mods all knew more about this than any of us did.
Anyway Posty, where are you?
I can't hear Postey sing, I can't hear a fuckin thing, aaahhhhhhh!!!!! SSSSSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:44 pm

If the porker has left the internet how come he now has a auction on the farm?

He has a pair of Ali's gloves for Nikkk to buy
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:02 pm

Well I think you're all jolly ungrateful! The Archbishop of Pork has given his all for your club, he has personally saved you from Heaney, paid your groundstaff, and gone on to lead James Brent up the garden path as your undisputed saviour. You should be unequivocal in your apreiciation, build a statue, write peotry, paint a mural; rename the ground in his honour and give him the freedom of the City. The blokes a hero!

Well to us he is anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Nool has been rimming for many years but has secretly/or even knowingly been rimmed for the last 18 months. Newell has no credibility left, others go unscathed? Do they feck!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:39 pm

Happy Daze wrote:

I was going to mention the same thing, leave my ass. He will not leave his adoring sheep
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:55 pm

I am happy to leave your arse mate, not a problem.
In fact it is unlikely that I would need to leave it in the first place.
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Sturtz wrote:
Well I think you're all jolly ungrateful! The Archbishop of Pork has given his all for your club, he has personally saved you from Heaney, paid your groundstaff, and gone on to lead James Brent up the garden path as your undisputed saviour. You should be unequivocal in your apreiciation, build a statue, write peotry, paint a mural; rename the ground in his honour and give him the freedom of the City. The blokes a hero!

Give him an exeweb mod position then. Come on show your gratitude!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Happy Daze wrote:

I was going to mention the same thing, leave my ass. He will not leave his adoring sheep

lies lies more lies
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Sturtz wrote:

Err, no thanks,

He doesn't come on there at all these days, was a time he was there all the time, trying to cultivate the image of good old uncle Ian.

Didn't stop him trying to run the site though, using various aliases and threatening legal action on many occasions. Continually contacting the administrators to try and get people banned on his say so. Once he got the whole website closed down for two days over some inocuous remark. He hacked into my facebook page and published personal details whilst all the time trying to appear whiter than white.

Nasty piece of work, you can have him.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Sturtz wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Sturtz wrote:

Err, no thanks,

He doesn't come on there at all these days, was a time he was there all the time, trying to cultivate the image of good old uncle Ian.

Didn't stop him trying to run the site though, using various aliases and threatening legal action on many occasions. Continually contacting the administrators to try and get people banned on his say so. Once he got the whole website closed down for two days over some inocuous remark. He hacked into my facebook page and published personal details whilst all the time trying to appear whiter than white.

Nasty piece of work, you can have him.

we don't want him you have him
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:17 pm

IjN Gone - Page 3 1

IjN Gone - Page 3 1

shame his mate can't stop with these.
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Always good for a quote though.

IjN Gone - Page 3 Reverse1329246240playin
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:08 pm

So he lasted TWO WHOLE DAYS.
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:13 pm

IJN

Last visited: Today, 14:57
Total posts: 200
[0.04% of all posts / 3.33 posts per day]
Search user’s posts

he means it folks he is walking away from pasoti ;0
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
IJN

Last visited: Today, 14:57
Total posts: 200
[0.04% of all posts / 3.33 posts per day]
Search user’s posts

he means it folks he is walking away from pasoti ;0

sorry got to go pigs are flying
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:03 am

Tringreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Read the conspiracy thread from the beginning. Look at the comments by Postey, Pedlar, Ponty, Soper and Greenthing. They don't indicate to me that the Pasoti mod room wants to change. It indicates to me that they didn't want to get caught.

Not only is the DeepThroat scandal pretty shocking, the behaviour of the mods to anyone who (rightly) questioned them was disgraceful. How are Pasoti going to change that culture and behaviour?

Absolutely correct Frank. The occasional effort by Lannie and co. to suggest that ATD is just as bad because Rickler did something ten years ago on Pasoti, which he denies and he wasn't even a mod, is designed to make it all acceptable. Dear old Cerbs chirping in with 'it's only the internet , it's not real' and being shot down in flames by Petrie. Dimwits like millbridgemike and greengenes trying to make light of it all to please their masters etc etc. They won't change and as a result Pasoti will never be allowed to forget. As a forum its credibility has gone and it is doomed, unless they start afresh with elected mods and an open forum.
The only reason for keeping it alive is as a supposed propaganda machine for Brent and his 'jamboys'................. and that term is becoming ever more accurate.

These people need to be in control. They need to silence other views. They don't do honesty and democracy.

Talking of honesty, IJN is always offering to 'meet up' to discuss things in the real world. How about we meet up with a third party, skilled in the use of a lie detector ? Now that, I would agree to.............. We might even break new ground for the Jeremy Kyle show Laughing

'We asked you if you ever posted as the Windsor Boy, you said never. The lie detector test says......................... guess what ? lol!

How about it boys, I'll write to Mr Kyle if you like. If you'd prefer a private lie detector test, how about conducting one at a fanfest ? I'm up for it.

Tring didn't you give Rickler (a non mod) access to the Mod room last year???
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:12 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Tring didn't you give Rickler (a non mod) access to the Mod room last year???

Yes. At exactly the same time as I gave GOB access and not before I had consulted the other mods and received approval. Frank and Pete[ now the keyholders] have already confirmed this on here.
The train of events requiring this action , is probably still in the modroom archives.

ps Feel free to put the lie detector test offer to our friends on Pasoti. What a show that would be ! I'm up for it because I don't tell lies.
I'm only up for it though if the big security lads are on hand when the truth comes out, or I can provide my own Wink It would put an end to so many deceptions, dontchafink ?
pps In the early days of this forum I also acted unilaterally in a crisis and invited Andy S and Peggy into mod positions.
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:35 am

Happy Daze wrote:

Are they really Ali's gloves? Were they signed by Ali? If so when were they signed and which signature was used?
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:45 am

They are actually Chemical Ali's gloves TRS...

I jest of course, they are genuine.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:46 am

The Red Star wrote:
Happy Daze wrote:

Are they really Ali's gloves? Were they signed by Ali? If so when were they signed and which signature was used?

Doesn't matter Red. They have Ali's sweat on them.

A DNA test at the Lie Detector Fest, maybe ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:50 am

Charlie Wood
Post subject: Re: Please stop treating us like idiotsPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:18 am

Thank the Lord that there are still supporters who will still stand up and ask the difficult questions rather than accept the blandishments served up by those who should know better, considering the things previous regimes got away with when nobody was paying attention.
Tringreen
Maybe if the questioners had looked Brent in the eye and received silly hats n titles, they wouldn't ask so many bleddy questions ! Enjoy the ride ffs !

Satnav set fer Ebbsfleet James ?
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:16 pm

Ebbsfleet a ground is in gravesend jocolor
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:55 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Happy Daze wrote:

It's amazing how he gets his hands on so many of these items.

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

IjN Gone
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: