Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:37 am

Quote :
Ian Newell ‏@IJN3
For the first time in 15 years, PASOTI has been removed from my favourites bar. The time has come to completely wean myself off.#betteroff

Again.

Again.

Again.

Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:40 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:41 am

Oh look flying pigs . Newell will be back he can't keep away.
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:42 am

and then there was one....
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:44 am

Dougie wrote:
Quote :
Ian Newell ‏@IJN3
For the first time in 15 years, PASOTI has been removed from my favourites bar. The time has come to completely wean myself off.#betteroff

Again.

Again.

Again.

- deeper and down, down down, deeper and down
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:48 am

How many times is that now?

IjN Gone Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqa3OKnyoBhkC2_0QvZsdQIG3Kz_bY1pvgH4BQL9LgmG6Ddd1c
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:51 am

How many multi accounts can he still post with though? Only the stupid, will believe stupid Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:51 am

.....till the next time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:53 am

At least it gives the pasoti mods the chance to do what they should have already done, delete him and ban him!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:57 am

He won't be much use to Brent now Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:58 am

If it's true, which of course, it isn't!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Mark Pedlar's is a decent enough response but it's so so so so late (even within the 25 page thread). Unfortunately but the Deepthroater posts have been deleted it's only individual remeberances that recall what was said let alone who said it.

Whilst that problem is somewhat water under the bridge the Peter Jones recent anonymous posts are not. The are opinions of a board member and the tone and scope of his behind the keyboard witterings are surely not something that James Brent would encourage or delight in.
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:09 pm

Dougie wrote:
Mark Pedlar's is a decent enough response but it's so so so so late (even within the 25 page thread). Unfortunately but the Deepthroater posts have been deleted it's only individual remeberances that recall what was said let alone who said it.

Whilst that problem is somewhat water under the bridge the Peter Jones recent anonymous posts are not. The are opinions of a board member and the tone and scope of his behind the keyboard witterings are surely not something that James Brent would encourage or delight in.

Pasoti keeps a back up, if the desire was there then those post could be regained.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:53 pm

Mark Pedlar and Ponty were both being economical with the truth over ownership of Pasoti, of that I am certain.

Pedlar has now dangled the 'maybe more mods are needed' line and hairy n cerbs are gushing in their praise of him. Rolling Eyes

As ever on Pasoti, actions speak louder than words.
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:16 pm

Note to Cerbs: It's one of the problems you get when you generalise!
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:19 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Mark Pedlar and Ponty were both being economical with the truth over ownership of Pasoti, of that I am certain.

Pedlar has now dangled the 'maybe more mods are needed' line and hairy n cerbs are gushing in their praise of him. Rolling Eyes

Hairy likes to provide the rope. I like his style. Can Mark Pedlar live up to it? Time will tell.

I don't object to Cerbs wanting a "position", that's up to him, but it does appear that way. I do object to him attempting to gain that position by his persistent snipes at ATD in general. if he hopes to gain such a position and is successful it would not assist any healing process between the two sites or provide a united fan base.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:11 pm

GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Hairy likes to provide the rope. I like his style. Can Mark Pedlar live up to it? Time will tell.

I don't object to Cerbs wanting a "position", that's up to him, but it does appear that way. I do object to him attempting to gain that position by his persistent snipes at ATD in general. if he hopes to gain such a position and is successful it would not assist any healing process between the two sites or provide a united fan base.

And that, is the difference. I do want a united online fanbase . I do not want the wars and bad feeling.

For that to happen Pasoti must change and not just in theory.

If the control freaks are made to behave like everyone else and not be allowed to use Pasoti for their own devious purposes, I will shut up and find something better to do. Might even go to bleddyargo again affraid
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:17 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

And that, is the difference. I do want a united online fanbase . I do not want the wars and bad feeling.

For that to happen Pasoti must change and not just in theory.

If the control freaks are made to behave like everyone else and not be allowed to use Pasoti for their own devious purposes, I will shut up and find something better to do. Might even go to bleddyargo again affraid

amen to that!

We shall see but something tells me that any new mod positions will go either to those that scratch backs or those that are friends of "others". Time will tell.

Interesting to read that Newell was never the owner as he liked to describe himself and portrayed to the media.

It's also interesting that donations of money for the running of pasoti go to David Gadd's company. I prefer the ATD way where a site is provided freely and without donations and can be run for less than 10 quid a year and that's only needed to remove the advertising.

Do users of pasoti get the advertising or is it like ATD and the advertising has been removed?
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:39 pm

ill give it 2 weeks max and he will be back he cant help himself.

Back to top Go down

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:22 pm

I think he's back already or a member of the family is lol!
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Postey and Ponty should go as well for aiding and abetting him. No doubt an apology will be issued to all of us that picked at the scab until we let the poison out. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:54 pm

This just gets better now for the farm to be closed then we're sorted Smile
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Why hasn't Newell been banned?

I find it hard to find a rule he hasn't broken!

Nothing is changing on Pasoti and anyone who believes Pedlar when he says it is, is gullible. You only need look at his admission there are known multi's but they just haven't got around to cleaning them up yet. They however seem to have had time to ban scores of posters that now find themselves on here.

Don't forget... Pedlar is the mod who tried to convince ATD that the Pasoti mods held 'false scenario situations' in which they simulated events and took 'mock' votes so as to see where they stood on certain things.

Yea right...

Nothing is going to change because half the mods are the same people who encouraged, if not aided and abetted Newell's and Webb's behaviour.

They have been up to this shit for years...

My publications of their antics ( and no Soper... They weren't "private" they were "secret", a huge difference) proved this sort of stuff was going on back then, and it's still going on!

The only one to try and stop Newell was Oldfast Ogi - and look what happened to him!!!

The whole Pasoti admin teams needs to be replaced! I would never ever trust any of them again.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:05 pm

By the responses on there today, I fear you are correct Rickler.

They don't do unity, same rules for all and transparency. Funny that, a bit like the club these days pig Rolling Eyes

Ho hum.................. There was I foolishly thinking we could retire our pitchforks. Silly me.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:09 pm

Tringreen wrote:
By the responses on there today, I fear you are correct Rickler.

They don't do unity, same rules for all and transparency. Funny that, a bit like the club these days pig Rolling Eyes

Ho hum.................. There was I foolishly thinking we could retire our pitchforks. Silly me.

time to resharpen pitchforks i fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IjN Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone Empty

Back to top Go down

IjN Gone
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: