lawnmowerman
shonbo
Dougie
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Of course he should be, but can you honestly see 2Faced or Ponty banning Newell? - Even if they wanted to Newell's probably got individual Flkr accounts for those two!

Either there needs to be a 100% clean out or they should just come out with it and say that pasoti is now affiliated to the club.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:19 pm

GOB wrote:
Of course he should be, but can you honestly see 2Faced or Ponty banning Newell? - Even if they wanted to Newell's probably got individual Flkr accounts for those two!

Gob, I agree...

But what about the others mods? It only takes three!!

Where are the three good men?

Where are the good mods Pedlar is harping on about?

Surely he could round up another two to help him do the right thing?

Don't tell me Pedlar doesn't think Newell should be banned?

Or are they all thick as thieves and in it together?

Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Of course they are Rickler, pasoti remains corrupt to the core or we would have seen a few wrongs put right by now.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:46 pm

Charlie has just 'tried' but Mark Pedlar has either completely missed the point or chosen to ignore it, which would be par for the course.

No change then. It goes on....................

Charlie Wood wrote :
OK Mark, I'll take up your invitation to continue the debate. It's been a matter of sadness for many of us how the online fanbase has had such bitter divisions over the last couple of years. The feelings I've gathered from the non online community is more of a general disillusionment about the whole atmosphere that has pervaded the club over the last few years, the stench of decay and failure. That seemed to have been reinforced this season by the clubs unflagging support for a manager who was palpably out of his depth. To return to the online community, there had to be reasons for that divide to occur and to deepen. A lot of those reasons have had an airing on this thread and given credence to a lot of the accusations that have been made in the last year. The major one being that certain people have had no reservations about using this website for their own political agendas. I'm sure they thought those agendas coincided with what was good for the club, but others would violently disagree with that perception. To an extent the mods may have been caught in the middle, but they have to be held culpable for allowing these things to go on. I accept your apology and acknowlegement that that probably was the case. It's where the site goes now that is important, I accept you saying you speak for all the mods but I would like to see some/all of them having a sensible input on this thread to back you up.

And to those who dismiss this thread as some kind of white noise that you'd rather put your fingers in your ears to ignore, I'd ask you the question...do you want the fanbase to be united or not?

The appointment of John Sheridan gives the (much belated) opportunity of the fresh start we've wanted for so long. What an ideal time for a fresh start for the supporters to.

Mark Pedlar
Post subject: Re: Rumours/Conspiracies HijackPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Charlie,

I think all football websites have been used (and willl continue to be so) for political purposes whther the aim is overtly pro or anti a board. To think otherwise would be a mistake. For those who want to engage in the debate the issue will be trying to determine who is on which "side". The inability to determine that has been the root cause of the issues on this thread. To be truly transparent everyone would post under their own name but we all know such a position is unattainable.

In this it raises the other point. I probably should have posted as "Pasotimods" which would have removed any doubt that the mod room is divided. It isn't and hasn't been for many months. Other mods may dip in and out but there are many of us and the fact that A or B don't respond doesn't mean that they do not support what is posted above.

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:51 pm

I have no desire to be united with such a group and neither should it be sought until or unless pasoti's owners or moderators or whoever and whatever they are, gets its house in order. They seem to be a million miles away from doing that.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:58 pm

GOB wrote:
I have no desire to be united with such a group and neither should it be sought until or unless pasoti's owners or moderators or whoever and whatever they are, gets its house in order. They seem to be a million miles away from doing that.

I think what Charlie was getting at was an open to all and fairly run Pasoti. He did not get an answer to that question, just a generalisation about pro/anti board groups forming.
What is important is tolerance of all views and most importantly, not allowing one group's opinions to be heard because the other is silenced through misuse of mod power. That is what the Pasoti mod room has been guilty of and it doesn't look like it is about to change.
If they think this will simply 'go away' they are very wrong.

What a snivelling, self promoting tw@t ! Sounds just like his new lord and master Rolling Eyes No He is so blatantly desperate to keep the status quo, as that is how he can worm his way into the modroom. Unbelievable self interest. What we are trying to sort out is corrupt use of a fans forum. To achieve that ,everyone from superfan to super cynic must be treated the same. Have the same voice and the same right of reply. That has clearly not happened on Pasoti for a long time.
Cerbera wrote:
Charlie, you will never, ever unite the fanbase. It simply doesn't happen. No club has a united fanbase. There will always be factions and as you know, there are significant members of ATD who would rather shove live wasps up their a-ses than unite. Not all of them even support Argyle FFS!

Some people need to stop taking the internet so seriously. It is not real life. But then there are a lot of apparently sad lonely people out there.

Last edited by Tringreen on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:

I think what Charlie was getting at was an open to all and fairly run Pasoti. He did not get an answer to that question, just a generalisation about pro/anti board groups forming.
What is important is tolerance of all views and most importantly, not allowing one group's opinions to be heard because the other is silenced through misuse of mod power. That is what the Pasoti mod room has been guilty of and it doesn't look like it is about to change.
If they think this will simply 'go away' they are very wrong.

Yes I know that Tring.

There's isn't a hope in hell of any unification so there's little point in seeking it, the corruption is to deep and to many are up to their neck in it for it to happen.
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:05 pm

The only honourable thing pedlar and the rest of the gimps should do is leave the farm, but like nool and webb its the only thing they have in life that gives the sad bastards any sort of power. taxi (driven by creepy cerbs) for pedlar, twoface. pontyturd, nobber, etc Sleep geek
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Rickler wrote:
Mark Pedlar on Pasoti wrote:
In this it raises the other point. I probably should have posted as "Pasotimods" which would have removed any doubt that the mod room is divided. It isn't and hasn't been for many months. Other mods may dip in and out but there are many of us and the fact that A or B don't respond doesn't mean that they do not support what is posted above.

Can anyone tell me what he is trying to say? He seems to contradict himself?

Yes I can.

It appears that nothing has changed in the mod room for months. Expect more of the same.

Some mods do not carry out their responsibilities.

As Tring has said, it's got sweet FA to do with Charlie's question/comments but did anyone expect otherwise?

Apart from that the only other thing of interest is that Cerbs couldn't appear any more bitter if a peeled lemon was shoved up his ass!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:21 pm

Unbelievable ! Another crawler to his lord and master.

greengenes wrote:

I reckon if we were 10 points clear at the top of the league no one would give a flying one. This situation is a sympton of the malaise the Club is in.

It's part of the reason for the malaise you silly man.
I give up. It goes on........................
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:25 pm

The moment nool flounces, back comes saracen10 pig pig I can't understand it pig lol!
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:26 pm

IjN Gone - Page 2 1
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Someone quoted Tring so I can see what he's written down about me. I have him on ignore so that might be a reason why he's claiming I have eyes on a pasoti modship. I would never want to be a pasoti mod. I've praised Mark Pedlar as he's posted with integrity, sincerity and grace. Credit where it's due.
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:09 pm

hairy j wrote:
Someone quoted Tring so I can see what he's written down about me. I have him on ignore so that might be a reason why he's claiming I have eyes on a pasoti modship. I would never want to be a pasoti mod. I've praised Mark Pedlar as he's posted with integrity, sincerity and grace. Credit where it's due.

Surely Hairy, it would be the actions, not the words?
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:18 pm

A month ago, those words probably wouldn't have been uttered. Small steps.
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Pedlar is speaking for the mods as a whole saying its all unfortunate that they couldn't do anything but they aided and abetted the President and his man, they could easily have ignored it all and let The gruesome twosome stand alone and take their fate, but we have had, Pedlar, Ponty, Posty and Greenthing all defending their actions and saying that there is nothing to see here. As for Cerbs he is like a Newell mini me, bum licking of the highest order.
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Iggy wrote:
Pedlar is speaking for the mods as a whole saying its all unfortunate that they couldn't do anything but they aided and abetted the President and his man, they could easily have ignored it all and let The gruesome twosome stand alone and take their fate, but we have had, Pedlar, Ponty, Posty and Greenthing all defending their actions and saying that there is nothing to see here. As for Cerbs he is like a Newell mini me, bum licking of the highest order.

Cerbera hasn't had a real place in life since Ken Dodd retired. I feel a bit sorry for him. I would offer him a shoulder to cry on but someone borrowed my step ladder last week. I must admit though, he's been very short with me recently.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:51 pm

All in it together,all as guilty and untrustworthy.
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:34 pm

I would of thought that the mod room is for the mods, so who are the other mods he is talking about that dip in and out? Are they really mods or is he refering to ex-mods?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Quote :
The use of multiple accounts has been a difficult and sensitive issue for the Mods to resolve, and we are still working through the list, as highlighted when we recently discovered that a current Trust leader has a multiple account, although it should be pointed out this second username has not been used for a long time. When it was last used it was used to attack the manager at the time (now a long time ago). We are now in the process of discovering which username he would like to keep.

The mods who suddenly seemed to be doing some kind of good job come up with this lttle gem. No agendas in the mod room over there my arse.
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Read the conspiracy thread from the beginning. Look at the comments by Postey, Pedlar, Ponty, Soper and Greenthing. They don't indicate to me that the Pasoti mod room wants to change. It indicates to me that they didn't want to get caught.

Not only is the DeepThroat scandal pretty shocking, the behaviour of the mods to anyone who (rightly) questioned them was disgraceful. How are Pasoti going to change that culture and behaviour?
Back to top Go down
Dingle

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Do all the Pasoti mods now have seats in the director's box? If not, why are they attempting (unsuccessfully) to cover up the dishonest behaviour of others.
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Dingle wrote:
Do all the Pasoti mods now have seats in the director's box? If not, why are they attempting (unsuccessfully) to cover up the dishonest behaviour of others.

Because if pasoti falls from grace so does their power trips
Back to top Go down

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:31 pm

I'm thinking of hitting the pasoti Donate button because you just can't get entertainment like this on the telly anymore. It's like watching a good zombe film only the actors on pasoti lack that bit of noggin that zombies have lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:24 pm

The admittance about webb being the other deep throater doesn't seem quite right. If he was just posting to attack Guilfoyle why not say so in April? Possibly his silence is to cover the fact that he uses multi accounts on pasoti and ATD (before his ban).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IjN Gone   IjN Gone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IjN Gone
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: