Mock Cuncher
Lord Tisdale
Czarcasm
Tringreen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:53 pm

mcfry wrote:
I'm new to this (forums, although been supporting for over 30yrs) but have been reading for a few years now, so I don't know anyone for real (as far as I know lol).
But what I would say is please do not give up totally as one day (it may be a while) the real fans will get their club back to something like it was in the past.
Personally I don't buy into all this about saviours and all that as any business person is only in it for the profits to be made, full stop (ok, there maybe 1 or 2 but in general not). So when the club fails to become profitable or deemed worthy then it will be passed on again.
This is where my cynical side comes in as the way in which these business persons operate now is not going to be sustainable for much longer (imo). This will be when the true fans, whoever they maybe, and not the false ones, will rise again to take back what is rightfully theirs.
not always good at passing over what I mean, so hope I haven't offended anyone (not this time anyhow)

Just need to get this out of the way.

albino/pig

geek jocolor

lol!

Ok. As you were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:14 pm

must be missing something here, care to explain?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:08 pm

albino
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:39 pm

Shirley some of these comments are unwarrented?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:19 pm

and the white rabbit means?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:35 pm

mcfry wrote:

what white rabbit,
you been taking the tablets the Dr gave you ?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:35 pm

seadog wrote:
You in Darwin big dawg?

I saw a croc there.

Was amazeballs.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
seadog wrote:
You in Darwin big dawg?

I saw a croc there.

Was amazeballs.

Do you know Mick dundee ?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:41 pm

mcfry wrote:
It's an initiation ceremony.

Anyone with less than 40 posts gets a white rabbit posted in response to their message. albino

If you can handle the white rabbits, then you get the brown cat until you reach 100 posts. cat

If you handle the brown cat, then, well:

alien

If you can handle the alien, then you're a nutjob who ought to be locked away along with the other freaks an weirdos who frequent this e-joint.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
seadog wrote:
You in Darwin big dawg?

I saw a croc there.

Was amazeballs.

Do you know Mick dundee ?
alien
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:13 pm

I know Dundee, Dave Smith went there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:24 pm

Cake. That's all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:39 pm

knecht wrote:
Cake. That's all.

Marmalade. Jute and the Beano. Paul Sturrock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:42 pm

I make my own marmalade, The Beano is sadly no longer with us Crying or Very sad and I'd forgotten Mr Sturrock.

Jute!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:50 pm

eJute
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:54 pm

buckfast and a string vest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:59 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
buckfast and a string vest

That's the best offer I've had all day drunken
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:44 am

i know dundee mick, ex hitcher, one of the irnbrucru
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:32 pm

Greenjock wrote:
In that e-mail to him I even said about someone who was causing trouble for him on here, giving him the heads up

In the interests of transparency, honesty and feck knows malarkey?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:50 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
In that e-mail to him I even said about someone who was causing trouble for him on here, giving him the heads up

???

I told him someone was posting stuff on here. It was someone querying if anyone other than Newell was keeping tabs on how much has been raised from auctions.

I'm sure he'd seen it anyway but it was someone shit stirring which is unfair on anyone if doubts about the auction money.

If I knew he would since have claimed he'd never spoken to me on the telephone I wouldn't have bothered. This was when he had just told me who greenman was without doubt, and that it was Jameson and Hooper doing the snooping around me.

That's all.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:09 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

???

I told him someone was posting stuff on here. It was someone querying if anyone other than Newell was keeping tabs on how much has been raised from auctions.

I'm sure he'd seen it anyway but it was someone shit stirring which is unfair on anyone if doubts about the auction money.

If I knew he would since have claimed he'd never spoken to me on the telephone I wouldn't have bothered. This was when he had just told me who greenman was without doubt, and that it was Jameson and Hooper doing the snooping around me.

That's all.

I don't disbelieve a word you've said.

I'm now assuming the person you're referring to is PT. An outsider reading this thread would have no chance of knowing this, hence the 'transparency, honesty and feck knows malarkey?' question. I guess it puts lesser users like me at rest Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:25 pm

I think it probably was PT. Usual new poster coming straight out with inside info on Nool who gets banned within a day.

Like I said though, if I'd known the fat tw@t was going to make me out to be a liar I wouldn't have bothered, even though him and postey are glued to ATD 24/7 so he knew anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2