Mock Cuncher
Lord Tisdale
Czarcasm
Tringreen
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** Empty
PostSubject: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:24 pm

I am keeping out of all the shit to do with Pasoti, Newell, Webb or whatever in fact I don't want to have anything to do with PAFC anymore and wouldn't class myself as a supporter anymore because of the actions of Newell, Webb, Pasoti Mods etc. The way that they behave has made you decide to chuck it all in. I've offered a couple of people my Player log in details as I won't be using it anymore.

I've posted solely on the Half-time section since I made that decision and haven't bothered even reading anything to do with football, with the exception of the story I posted about Angel Rangel and his gesture of giving food to a homeless charity.

I haven't bothered with anything other than messing around on the Half-time section because I think that some people on here are pretty funny and I also get on well with lots of people, but anything else I'm not bothered about.

So I've just received 2 messages, in REAL LIFE, about me being quoted on Pasoti and basically being called a liar by Newell and a trouble-maker by Cerbera so I'm going to respond this once.

I couldn't care less about your poxy club anymore and in fact I would like to see them relegated now just to piss off Newell, Webb and the few idiots on Pasoti that they are protected by, oh and Peter Jones as well the slimy cnut.

So I've read the Pasoti post where Newell swears that he has never spoken to me on the telephone scratch Pilgrim Pete should recall that I forwarded some e-mails from Ian Newell where he refers to our telephone conversation and isn't happy that I had told Pilgrim Pete about our conversation and in particular Newell calling him a groupie. I am prepared to forward these e-mails to anybody to prove that Ian Newell is talking out of his ass again, or Pilgrim Pete again if he hasn't saved them from the last time I sent them to him.

I would post them on here for all to see but Ian Newell e-mailed me ASKING ME TO PHONE HIM AND GIVING ME HIS MOBILE NUMBER TO CALL. HE THEN E-MAILS ME AGAIN BECAUSE I WITHELD MY NUMBER AND CALLED BUT GOT NO ANSWER. NEWELL E-MAILED TO SAY RING AGAIN BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE SHOWER.

You see I wouldn't have phoned Newell. How would I get his number?

Like I said I couldn't give a flying feck about Newell, Pasoti or Plymouth Argyle anymore and I won't be biting again, but just this once I want to put the record straight.

Cerbera is joining in naming me and stirring the shit for some reason, which is probably because I deleted him off my Facebook last week as I find he is friendly with Newell and the boys on Pasoti these days and I don't want the fat lying cnut to know anything about my personal life etc. I refused Leigh Rapson's friend request for the very same reason. So it looks like Cerbera has completely gone to the dark side and wants to goad me into kicking off. Richard, you're not worth it Very Happy

So if anyone wants a copy of the e-mails that prove that Newell is so full of shit he has trouble walking just let me know. I will send every e-mail I have ever sent or received from Newell and his son Mike, which was Mike Newell just quoting lines from the film Taken Razz Incidentally porky, Taken 2 is shit in comparison but probably has more threats of violence so you might want to roll that one out as the excuse next time.

So that's it from me. I don't care about the wankers over on Pasoti, I just find them ridiculous and totally untrustworthy, to the point that I wouldn't put it past them to cause trouble with any information they have on ex-posters so I have an account now which shows anyone requesting any information on me or my address, it's quite revealing really, how financial companies can do checks on you, for strictly financial purposes of course like applying for a loan, something I haven't done in the last 15 years but still a couple of recent checks on me show up Suspect anyone know any financial organisations that might have been approached looking for info on me?

So anyway, if you want these e-mails just post on this thread and I will supply them to you, except not the Mark Pedlar accounts Very Happy I won't respond by PM or to PM's, if you want the info make it known and then I can't be accused of doing anything I wasn't asked for. This applies for tonight only and what you do with that info is up to you, but it will prove that Ian Newell is an absolute lying tw@t.

So that's it, back to my Bigfoot posts geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:32 pm

Well I can't say that I blame you Jock 'ol son. The club has been full of poison for years and years - the tossers ruining it at the moment will be called to account - they always are in the end.

Do you want me to PM you my email address?

Cheers fella

Mike
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:41 pm

I've posted your comments in the relevant section Jock, where the Pasoti attempted cover up is in full swing............ it's failing.

If you want it removed please ask a mod. I'm going to bed.

ps I've had similar thoughts re letting the maggots get on with their lies. Just about had enough of the filth our club has become , too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:42 pm

If you want them there are 29 from Ian Newell and 6 from his son or him pretending to be his own son Mike.

I don't know if you are really Mike Searle but to be honest my e-mail address has been passed around enough by the gang so it can't do any harm for one more person to have it.

Send me your e-mail and I'll forward them all.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I've posted your comments in the relevant section Jock, where the Pasoti attempted cover up is in full swing............ it's failing.

If you want it removed please ask a mod. I'm going to bed.

ps I've had similar thoughts re letting the maggots get on with their lies. Just about had enough of the filth our club has become , too.

The old saying of "all that's needed for evil to prosper, is for good people to do nothing" is more relevant now than ever.

I completely understand why Jock has got sick and tired of it all. But when you have people like John Lloyd, Baba, John Petrie, and now even the Doc wising up to all the underhand games, it has got to the stage that Pasoti is at a real tipping point moment. If the Mods/Owners continue to back certain individuals in the face of even more examples of their Pasoti Agreements being broken over and over again, the damage to Pasoti will be permanent and irreversible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
Well I can't say that I blame you Jock 'ol son. The club has been full of poison for years and years - the tossers ruining it at the moment will be called to account - they always are in the end.

Cheers fella

Mike
I agree with Mike, the tossers will be called to account in the end and in the title of the film..."There Will Be Blood", literally I am sure. Your Club has been poisened by filth and corruption, however it is short term and some time in the future the uneducated scum that are Webb, Jameson, Snooperman and Newell will be kicked to the curb and you can go back to following your team again.

I have to say in City's darkest hour, when two con men stole from the Club and we were going bust we at no time had the kind of low life that has infested your Club hierarchy. Keep smiling Jock
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:55 pm

The Red Star wrote:
I have to say in City's darkest hour, when two con men stole from the Club and we were going bust we at no time had the kind of low life that has infested your Club hierarchy. Keep smiling Jock

I think you may have underestimated the effect of Poodle Conway and Kim Jung Lez there Red, not so high profile but certainly an invidious presence.

Conway has certainly done as much as Webb to eviscerate the Trust while KJLez could suck suited dick with the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:59 pm

Right I didn't realise it was such a task because I can't work out how to forward all the e-mails at once so I had to send each one individually!

So if anyone else wants a copy of them please contact Mike Searle who should have all 35 from Newell and his son to me, including where he asks me to phone him and then refers to the phone conversation a few days later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:23 pm

Oh Ffs will someone tell Ponty that it was greenman he was accused of being, not ghost, and it was his mates Newell and Webb who said it was probably him pissed or that's what they thought until they were told for certain it was pilgrim Pete who sent the threats.

The two of them couldn't wait to drop anyone in it saying it was Ponty then pilgrim Pete, almost as if they were creating a diversion to cover their own asses!

Now that's me done on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Upon a whim, I've decided that Ponty's the dimmest wit of the witless dim.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:34 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:

Cheers fella

Mike
I agree with Mike, the tossers will be called to account in the end and in the title of the film..."There Will Be Blood", literally I am sure. Your Club has been poisened by filth and corruption, however it is short term and some time in the future the uneducated scum that are Webb, Jameson, Snooperman and Newell will be kicked to the curb and you can go back to following your team again.

saved by uri geller if i remember as he told the flith what they where up too. At least he didnt milk it like some i could mention at our club that seem determined to drag the club through the mud.

To be honest im starting to lose all interest in this club too due to the level of crap that is drowning the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Ive sent a pm ...i want to know the truth about the PASOTI SCUM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Ive sent a pm ...i want to know the truth about the PASOTI SCUM

Do share Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:51 am

Don't worry Jock have a rest mate, our work is nearly done, the rest of pasoti have woken up to the devious twats with even Graham Clark saying that this must be pasotis lowest point, the denials keep happening, no one is believing them now though, oh and Porkus has flounced again, shame really we will only have the football to talk about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:17 pm

Well I've sent the e-mails to a few people now and I think they show that Newell e-mailed me asking to call him and after a couple of attempts I did get hold of him.

During that conversation he called PP a GT's groupie and in one of the e-mails he says that he wishes I hadn't mentioned that amongst other things.

Now I don't suppose he has retracted his statement and apologises for saying he's never spoken on the telephone with me? Especially as I have been particularly nice to him in the e-mails Embarassed

In fact the e-mails even show that I once approached him about raising some funds for a pair of twins who had cerebral palsy and needed money for an operation in the US.

In that e-mail to him I even said about someone who was causing trouble for him on here, giving him the heads up, which makes me look like a bit of a Dick for warning him, but I did believe at the time that there was a chance that he wasn't as bad as some people make out, but then I found out more lies he had told me and he then went and sent the white feather to Thai Green, so I reverted back to abusing him Razz

Then the e-mails from Mike Newell started, where he was just quoting lines from the film Taken, and I quoted lines from the Sopranos back to him.

I now want nothing more to do with it all and am continuing my Bigfoot investigations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Hey Jock, just one thing. You don't need to be a super fan to have an opinion of football or Argyle to post comments on here mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:07 pm

Hello Jock mate. Sad to hear you've had to resort to giving up Argyle to gain some sanity. Its easy to say don't let the buggers get you down but if they are then you need to do what's right.

I don't need to see the emails, I don't doubt they exist one bit.

Catch you for a pint at Simple Minds Very Happy Maybe there will be a couple of large hairy creatures we can hunt down...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Keep well.

Last edited by Pokesdown on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:08 pm

This just gets better and better.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:34 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Hello Jock mate. Sad to hear you've had to resort to giving up Argyle to gain some sanity. Its easy to say don't let the buggers get you down but if they are then you need to do what's right.

Catch you for a pint at Simple Minds Very Happy Maybe there will be a couple of large hairy creatures we can hunt down...

Keep well.

WTF!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad

Where did you get hold of my family album from!
I bet it was from my Aunty Sue!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Flickr Mouldy.....some bloke called Myotts has them on display cheers
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:17 pm

I see the poodle has replied to this on the farm and not over here. #saysalot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Pokesdown wrote:

Keep well.

Cheers mate. Yep we'll definitely catch up like REAL PEOPLE in March Very Happy

I'm going to update the Bigfoot thread later, I've found out some interesting stuff about Mongolian wildmen called Almas! I don't know where you got the picture of my mother but that guy looks like he took his Dad's advice to eat up his greens because it puts hair on your chest affraid

I was starting to feel bad about forwarding the e-mails as they contain Newell's phone number and address, but if he wants to start calling me a liar publicly again then feck him. It's not nice having your personal details passed around for anyone to see, but if you live by the sword etc.........
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:03 pm

I wouldn't worry about the addrees and phone number. We all know a man who would happily and willingly get them for us if we needed them.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Dougie wrote:
I wouldn't worry about the addrees and phone number. We all know a man who would happily and willingly get them for us if we needed them.

That doesn't sound at all menacing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:24 pm

I'm new to this (forums, although been supporting for over 30yrs) but have been reading for a few years now, so I don't know anyone for real (as far as I know lol).
But what I would say is please do not give up totally as one day (it may be a while) the real fans will get their club back to something like it was in the past.
Personally I don't buy into all this about saviours and all that as any business person is only in it for the profits to be made, full stop (ok, there maybe 1 or 2 but in general not). So when the club fails to become profitable or deemed worthy then it will be passed on again.
This is where my cynical side comes in as the way in which these business persons operate now is not going to be sustainable for much longer (imo). This will be when the true fans, whoever they maybe, and not the false ones, will rise again to take back what is rightfully theirs.
not always good at passing over what I mean, so hope I haven't offended anyone (not this time anyhow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **   ** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES ** Empty

Back to top Go down

** FAO PILGRIM PETE RE NEWELL'S LIES **
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next