Rickler
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

PAFC the WHORE! Empty
PostSubject: PAFC the WHORE!   PAFC the WHORE! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:38 pm

PAFC the WHORE!

What a feckin whore this club has become...

Basically... As long as Pasoti and Nikkk pay money they can put up any self promoting crap that they want with Brent and his sidekicks knowing full well how some of the scumbag tricks played by Newell and Pasoti mods has been divisive to certain individuals, fan groups and the AFT.

Have they no shame at all?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PAFC the WHORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC the WHORE!   PAFC the WHORE! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Nope!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PAFC the WHORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC the WHORE!   PAFC the WHORE! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:05 pm

The website that was/is and continues to be responsible for attempts to bring down the Trust is being considered for a mural at Home Park. If that isn't a slap across the face of every Trust member I don't know what is!
Back to top Go down

PAFC the WHORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC the WHORE!   PAFC the WHORE! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Last one out turn off the lights.
RIP PAFC..... my contempt for these individuals holds no bounds.
Back to top Go down

PAFC the WHORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC the WHORE!   PAFC the WHORE! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:19 pm

The fact that the ringmaster and the money lender are so brazen in their posting manner and regular exposure, looks like a show of power on their part. It's as if they have the keys and will do whatever they fancy and all the while the guy with bins says nowt! Poor show.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PAFC the WHORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC the WHORE!   PAFC the WHORE! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Plymouth Argyle Village Football Club................how very sad.................. but predictable.

Let's not discuss real fan engagement. Let's not discuss how to make the club open and attractive to the wider public. Let's discuss murals of divisive local, self promoting dimwits.

Like kids let loose in a sweet shop. Thanks Mr Brent.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PAFC the WHORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC the WHORE!   PAFC the WHORE! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:33 pm

cheers james don't let us know when you give those two arseholes (webb and tubs) places on the boards if you don't want riots.
Back to top Go down

PAFC the WHORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC the WHORE!   PAFC the WHORE! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:30 am

When Brent builds the grandstand (yeah right), is he going to get professional builders in, or his he going to rely on unpaid volunteers to cobble something together?

Newell bashing aside, why is he organising this? Surely there is someone at the club who is responsible for sponsorship and this sort of thing. And if there isn't anyone who has this within their remit, why has Brent not addressed this? How much more sponsorship are we missing out on because we don't have a full time professional dealing with it?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PAFC the WHORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC the WHORE!   PAFC the WHORE! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:50 am

Wasn't Cobi's Dad the commercial manager?
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PAFC the WHORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC the WHORE!   PAFC the WHORE! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:42 am

seadog wrote:
Wasn't Cobi's Dad the commercial manager?

He was but he must of left at least 18 months probably 2 years ago.

Internet link type thing

This is the list of club contacts, there seems to be a hospitality manager and a commercial assistant.
Back to top Go down

PAFC the WHORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC the WHORE!   PAFC the WHORE! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:50 am

Yes he was, Budgie was a mate of mine, last time I saw him and had a drink I got the impression that he wasn't missing Argyle, I think the last few months of the M7 weren't pleasant. Anyway he has moved on and got another job now and seemed really happy, good luck to him he is a decent bloke.
Back to top Go down

PAFC the WHORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC the WHORE!   PAFC the WHORE! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:02 am

My brother knew him also. And he says he was a good bloke. Where did he go wrong with Cobi. (Joke)

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PAFC the WHORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC the WHORE!   PAFC the WHORE! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:08 pm

Ask your bro if he remembers Hill Park Crescent? If he did odds are that I know him as well, it was mentol.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PAFC the WHORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC the WHORE!   PAFC the WHORE! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:29 pm

It does amuse me how Cobi Budge has gradually gone from being "Andy Budge's son" to Andy being "Cobi Budge's dad" over the past two years. It's a Frank Lampard senior/junior kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PAFC the WHORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC the WHORE!   PAFC the WHORE! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:48 pm

GreenSam wrote:
It does amuse me how Cobi Budge has gradually gone from being "Andy Budge's son" to Andy being "Cobi Budge's dad" over the past two years. It's a Frank Lampard senior/junior kind of thing.

Are you two are about the same age?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PAFC the WHORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC the WHORE!   PAFC the WHORE! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Think Sam is a uni bhey, Cobi a 6th form bhey.

Close enough to get in a lovely relationship and it not be weird, tho.

21st Century, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
GreenSam

PAFC the WHORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC the WHORE!   PAFC the WHORE! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Think Sam is a uni bhey, Cobi a 6th form bhey.

Close enough to get in a lovely relationship and it not be weird, tho.

21st Century, etc.
Are you trying to make me sick??

But yes, I'm 3 years older.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PAFC the WHORE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC the WHORE!   PAFC the WHORE! Empty

Back to top Go down

PAFC the WHORE!
Page 1 of 1