PAFC Stadium Ltd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

PAFC Stadium Ltd Empty
PostSubject: PAFC Stadium Ltd   PAFC Stadium Ltd EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:34 am

I see the latest development is the forming of a new company PAFC Stadium Ltd. Apparently formed by the same bloke who formed PAFC 2011 Ltd. I wonder what the address of this company is? I'll do a search on Companies House shortly.

Edited: Just checked Companies House

PAFC STADIUM LIMITED

1ST FLOOR OFFICE

8-10 STAMFORD HILL

LONDON
ENGLAND

N16 6XZ

Company No. 07723924

PAFC 2011 Ltd is registered at *****wallet's Accountancy firms address Torrington Chambers, 58 North Road East, Plymouth.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PAFC Stadium Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC Stadium Ltd   PAFC Stadium Ltd EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:34 pm

I think its quite obvious that the wallet is involved in this takeover process. His interviews in the Herald a few weeks ago were to gauge opinion of him (general dislike) so that's why the PB's remian unknown. Heaney and Ridsdale have both praised him in interviews and most of the new companies have a link to him in someway. The paying of the debt to Lombard (which he was partly liable for) is another indicator.

No doubt wallet supporters will work on a period of brainwashing the aviva mases into 'local director= good' syndrome.

Perhaps there is a thought that Argyle might do well (which is a very big gamble) and that Stapes will announce himself when success comes?
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PAFC Stadium Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC Stadium Ltd   PAFC Stadium Ltd EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 pm

I don't believe anyone else is involved but Heaney, the "consortium" angle was only made up to disguise himself because he got roundly panned when he was 'outed' before the bidding process. He had Abe but that was only as a lender not a joint enterprise, Abe was no more a partner than Nat West would be if they lent him the money (not that they would, he's a massive credit risk).

Even if he wasn't 'winging it' solo (and why would everything stall on a Heaney land sale if there were others involved) Stapleton doesn't have the £5m required. I think there was some role for him somewhere with Heaney but not as an investor, but then what does anyone know about the whole horrible murky set-up, all that we've found out has had to be dragged from their iron like grip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PAFC Stadium Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC Stadium Ltd   PAFC Stadium Ltd Empty

Back to top Go down

PAFC Stadium Ltd
Page 1 of 1