Tringreen
Mock Cuncher
Chemical Ali
Dougie
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:53 am

Yea Man wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Nope he's not kidding about the threats. The mods recieved some today including the one about season tickets that Jock was on about. I will go and see whats in my email intray shortly. Its a good job the wife and kids can't see what is sent to me almost every day! Sleep

All in the life of an ATD mod!!

FFS we are officially the 90th shittest club in the football league. What a sad state of affairs. I take it these threats are made anonymously through untraceable email accounts? If they were threatening to take away season tickets then they must have hinted at what authority they have...?

Has there been a debate in the Mod room about going nuclear and publishing everything?

They come via the contact section which used to be available at the bottom of the page.

Any poster can use it without leaving contact details and it's sent to the mods as a PM.

95% of them come from someone pretending to be someone else.

Fair play YM. Saddos pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:10 am

Greenjock wrote:
cornysteve wrote:
C'mon now Jock, say what you think for once. Shocked Having just read the origins of ATD thread and the not606 bit, you have to be a multi, surely.

It does seem, as an observer more than a contributor, that some people on pasoti, be they real or multiple personalities, are more equal than others. I'd suggest that they could do with some sort of codified laws or rules. That would sort everything out, wouldn't it?

Steve

Remember, you're never alone with schizophrenia.

No just little ole me Very Happy

I've had one Pasoti account, Tynan's Jockstrap who got some stick for suggesting that Peter Ridsdale wasn't Mother Teresa in disguise, one account on Not606, Greenjock, and have had one name on here, Greenjock, although I did delete my account once and then return.

I am not worried about fannying around and being false or two-faced. When someone is being a tit or acting like a cnut I say so. I do myself and get the same treatment back from Newell and his lapdogs on Pasoti.

I really get under Newell's skin because I am not afraid of him or any of his friends, or his son who has threatened me a few times but is such a wanker that his Daddy has to jump in and say he was just quoting lines to the film Taken. To me if you're going to make threats at least be man enough to admit making them.

I've met Newell and his siamese twin Webb to have it out with them over threats being made to me on here, under an alias obviously, and about a Private Investigator being hired to find me. The only problem was they didn't find me so they concentrated on my disabled mother and her address and phone number were passed around amongst friends on a GT's coach last season. Nice people these guys associated with Plymouth Argyle.

When I looked Newell in the eye and gave him a taste of his own medicine by showing him his own home address, him and Webb proceeded to tell me, no sorry guarantee me that the person making the threats was a young Argyle employee. This claim was repeated over and over again by both of them. The same claims were made over the next few days and I have texts from Webb and e-mails from Newell to prove that.

When the young lad concerned, who I have to say took it erxtremely well and we get on very well now, asked Newell on Pasoti to explain why he was named, the post was removed Very Happy The all singing all dancing transparent Pasoti and it's cowardly mods in action.

I don't mind who it is I post about. If someone is being a cnut or a downright lying tw@t I will say so. Like I have a text message from Chris Webb saying I should persuade John Petrie to get off his ass and get the Trust to do the job the Trust are supposed to be doing. How he can say this stuff when his best mates colluded to try and break the Trust and in my honest opinion Chris Webb also took part in the Deepthroat account himself, and that's why Newell was quick to name himself, Wozzer and Jameson, but is a little more shy in naming the 4th Deepthroat poster.

I leave myself open to getting bucketloads of abuse from these people but I get a tremendous amount of messages of support from some unlikely sources who say to me that I am getting to the bottom of some very dodgy stuf involving the club and people associated with it and that I ought to be careful but that they support and admire me for standing up and speaking out. I have received some very interesting information from some of these people who want the wankers exposed and unmasked for what they have been doing.

I don't go to home games anymore, and wouldn't because of the things I know about, but I'm not afraid to go to away games, where the money isn't going to Argyle. I'm pretty sure that I am public enemy number 1 with these people but as I keep saying, bring it on. If they want to resort to violence as they keep threatening then fine, I'm only to happy to oblige them, or if it's legal action Sleep which they keep threatening me with time and time again I also say go on then. These people have my name, I've never made a secret of that, and they have my mothers address and phone number because Lee Jameson paid Tony Hooper to find this out. Strange behaviour from respected board members of the PASB, prospective parliamentary candidates and all round social crusaders who get outraged at bad taste jokes but are quite happy to snoop around trying to find a fellow fans address so more threats of gangs turning up with baseball bats can be made.

I guess what I'm saying is I couldn't give a flying feck about any of them. The club is something I do care about, I've been a fan for 30 years and have seen owners and managers and players come and go, but never knew what a bunch of complete cnuts there are in the shadows doing some pretty nasty shit, who are ever so close to the owner.

There have been threats made this week to ATD posters, that they are no longer welcome and their season tickets will be ripped up if they continue to question or doubt the motives of the owner or his sidekicks and frankly that just makes me more determined to expose them for what they are, nothing but cowardly bullies who won't or can't back up in person what they threaten online and undercover of aliases.

That's why the Trust is important, and fans like John Petrie and John Lloyd, because they have the clubs best interests at heart and will continue to question and probe in a sensible and thought provoking way, without calling everyone cnuts like I do and be labelled a freak or weirdo. As long as Newell and co don't turn their attentions to these people and put them off the club for life, although I do believe John Lloyd was a victim of Newell's Deepthroat account and John Petrie came under fire from Peter Jones using the alias Iddesleigh Green, with all the Pasoti mods obviously knowing it was Peter Jones using a multi account, there should be enough of the fanbase switched on to what the devious ones are up to.

I'm tired now. I have been pretty ill lately and will be from now on, so I am off to bed and hope that the idiots don't phone me at 3.30am as they had been doing, or that Hooper hasn't found my address and passed it to whoever wants it this week and some hardman has broken my windows or slashed the tyres on my car, or Mike Newell isn't e-mailing me quoting anymore lines from violent films Very Happy but no Steve I have no other accounts anywhere, or an agenda other than to try and stop these wankers ruin Argyle and stop other fans from supporting the club anymore, because there are plenty of us who have given up on the club and do other things with their spare time now.

Reading that makes me fecking mad. Evil or Very Mad Who the feck do these people think they are? and WTF is this taking peoples season tickets away FFS. Evil or Very Mad Infact WTF is happening. My Jesus Chris in heaven. I've had enough. Seriously!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:13 am

Wasn't Iggy banned for suggesting Ian Newell used multi's now he has admitted as much.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:24 am

It is a terrible mess. Newell even stated on his farm the other day that he was now concentrating on commercial and auction activities. This is what he does foc for his perks at the club. Webb is cheerleader for his. Brent clearly believes these people and the others sniffing around the trough, through the various other organisations , will raise cash, inspire the masses and all for free.
IT is now PAVFC with a capital V and will be perfect in the Blue Square.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:29 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Wasn't Iggy banned for suggesting Ian Newell used multi's now he has admitted as much.

And he still has multiple accounts registered on Pasoti under two of his email addressess which he has PUBLICLY advertised for people to contact him on.

A simple registration attempt on Pasoti using both of these emails comes up with the message "this email address is already taken".

The moderators on Pasoti would KNOW he has atleast these two accounts because one is linked to their Paypal donation button and the other contains his full name ffs.

But then as he is a co-owner (as quoted by the Guardian online in 2011 in this article here http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/mar/03/plymouth-charity-commission-loan I guess he has carte blanche to do as he pleases on there still.

Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:55 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Off the top of my head I'm struggling to think of regular ATD posters that were stupid enough to buy a season ticket? scratch

Hairy J ?

Me! I'm an ambassador too! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:03 am

Hugh Watt wrote:

me too, about four or five years back. the suggestion at the time was greeted with a not totally flat out denial, ....and a ban
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:33 am

Despite our troll claiming that the ATD mods are going to have our season tickets removed, the club don't seem to have a problem sending me tickets for the Southend game.

Maybe they couldn't identify me by just my Christian name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:37 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Despite our troll claiming that the ATD mods are going to have our season tickets removed, the club don't seem to have a problem sending me tickets for the Southend game.

But then that thick tw@t Postey thought your real name was Frank Bullitt Razz My real name is Rooster Cogburn by the way PL2 Faced lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:13 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Lord aviva asking who's multi dogger was? We ought to take bets as to what the reply will be.

Evens the question is ignored.

6-4 We don't know it was a multi and the poster asked for the account to be deleted.

2-1 A name is given that is known to nobody.

4-1 IJN Answers saying what does it matter now , this is sooooo boring.

5-1 Lord Aviva is banned and the question removed.

6-1 The good old move along there's nothing to see here sign is dusted off and brought out of retirement.

8-1 Pl2 Faced says it will be against the data protection act to reveal it.

16-1 PL2 Faced says a fire certificate is needed for the info to be given.

Looks like they've gone with the ignore them all and it might go away option at even money folks.

Pilgrim Pete has asked about Derrick Sanderson as well, both met with stony silence silent Which will almost certainly be the case if the remaining Deepthroaters are asked about and indeed Windsor Boy.

Tis a shame that Saracen 10 has disappeared into the ether as well, he was so entertaining lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:49 pm

That site and people like Newell could claw back a bit of credibility if they revealed who exactly posted under each multi.

Even better if the final deepthroater had the balls to admit it, what is he/she afraid of losing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:55 pm

Yea Man wrote:
That site and people like Newell could claw back a bit of credibility if they revealed who exactly posted under each multi.

Even better if the final deepthroater had the balls to admit it, what is he/she afraid of losing?

He is afraid of losing his presidential position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:17 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Is there actual proof of this? - If there is then this needs to be blown wide open!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

I was always calling Newell out for bullying, that's why he didn't like me, the real beginning of the end was when he started that thread asking everybody to "come out" on pasoti and post using their real names. I had my suspicions but no real proof that he had been using multis, but I took him head on about it and said that this is the internet and people had good reasons for using a username other than to hide behind because they were frightened of saying the things they were saying on forums to someone's face. I remember telling GG that I would call him a Cnut if I met him in a pub, then Newell basically called me out for a fight and I said "careful what you wish for fat boy", for which I got banned. It was the insult you see? Funnily enough if you go over that thread again, what Newell said to provoke me has been "cleaned" by Porky. Every time that I called him out for bullying the thread was moved to terraces and the bullying "cleaned". Newells recycle bin must be bulging more than his gut after clearing up all the leftover pasties from a fans fest, we would have a row then the next day it looked like I had been talking to myself. My main gripe with him is that he is a bully, he tried threatening me with violence, when he realised he was picking on the wrong person (he asked someone that I know who I was and didn't like it when he found out) he started asking me to meet him and he would buy me a pint, discuss our problems face to face, when that didn't work he provoked me then banned me, he's just an idiot that normally I would ignore, but when he has wormed his way into the directors box it grips my shit. Brent must know what he is like and that in turn makes me worry about Brent, mind you finding out a successful business man is a cnut is hardly front page news is it?

Thinking about it the come out thread was the beginning of the end really, I was still on pasoti when the Deepthroat saga came out I think but whether that came before or after the Flicker scandal I can't remember, so many lies, soooooo many booooooring nothing to see here lies.

Last edited by Iggy on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:37 pm

Just to inject a little reality into the debate. If, as we suspect, the messages we are receiving are from a troll whose main motivation seems to be to stir up trouble, then any threats and statements he/she makes should be taken with a pinch of salt as they are just so much shite.

If it comes out in the wash that the signatures on these messages are, in fact, genuine then that's a whole different kettle of fish. But I rather doubt that is the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm

Don'tya just luv it when newell makes an appearance on pasoti, the entertainment last for weeks lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:02 pm

When there was the campaign to get people to use their real names, I got a pm from someone called "why the long face". I'd never had any contact from him before. He said, as if to a mate, let's come out together. I told him I'd do that when I chose to. I never heard from him again and I never noticed him coming out. Strange people on the internet.

I agree with Charlie, I can't see the pms the mods have been getting in the last few days as being really from the named posters - though they have access to the legit email addresses.

I have it on good authority that it's a disgruntled Robbie Williams because he was dropped last week and blames ATD for sponsoring him.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:53 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

I was banned from pasoti, because I posted on ATD that pasoti mods/ IJN had multi accounts such as Deep throat, Windsor boy, deadly lampshade, tonnes tony, Derrick Sanderson about a month prior to the deep throat revelations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:56 pm

So Andy Lannie has confirmed what we all know anyway that Peter Jones has two Pasoti accounts, but only one in his own name and the other one to tell fans to feck off and buy a man utd shirt.

Pasoti really is a cesspit when it comes to the mods and the rules so it's always good to hear someone honest for a change.

What is really funny though is the constant replies from various mods that all the mistakes were in the past and it doesn't happen anymore, which is blatantly bullshit.

Surely there has to be at least one mod with a sense of decency who can stand up to the corrupt ones publicly and to try and get it like it should be. Ok OllieArgyle9 isn't going to be able to make a stand but I keep hearing oh so and so is quite a good guy really, yet they must just sit back and let the others do as they please.

I've said many times before that one day a Pasoti mod will have a fall out with the others and spill the beans on all the underhand activity that goes on. It will happen and whoever it is will have to put up with an all out attack from the others with all kinds of rumours being circulated about them but join ATD, we get it all the time anyway. Make a stand and show that there is at least one of you over there who who has q decent bone in your body.

ATD mods and former Pasoti posters who now use this site are forever having information like their email address and real name used to try and register on here, totally illegal and against the data protection act and it can only come from a Pasoti mod but at the end of the day it doesn't harm you. It's a minor inconvenience that's all, so come on guys, which one of you isn't a lying, two faced nasty piece of work really?

You'll feel so much better for it after the initial dirty tricks campaign.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:09 am

As mods we hear lots of things about people. Well, lots of things about Jock actually! Shocked

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:50 am

Iggy wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

I was always calling Newell out for bullying, that's why he didn't like me, the real beginning of the end was when he started that thread asking everybody to "come out" on pasoti and post using their real names. I had my suspicions but no real proof that he had been using multis, but I took him head on about it and said that this is the internet and people had good reasons for using a username other than to hide behind because they were frightened of saying the things they were saying on forums to someone's face. I remember telling GG that I would call him a Cnut if I met him in a pub, then Newell basically called me out for a fight and I said "careful what you wish for fat boy", for which I got banned. It was the insult you see? Funnily enough if you go over that thread again, what Newell said to provoke me has been "cleaned" by Porky. Every time that I called him out for bullying the thread was moved to terraces and the bullying "cleaned". Newells recycle bin must be bulging more than his gut after clearing up all the leftover pasties from a fans fest, we would have a row then the next day it looked like I had been talking to myself. My main gripe with him is that he is a bully, he tried threatening me with violence, when he realised he was picking on the wrong person (he asked someone that I know who I was and didn't like it when he found out) he started asking me to meet him and he would buy me a pint, discuss our problems face to face, when that didn't work he provoked me then banned me, he's just an idiot that normally I would ignore, but when he has wormed his way into the directors box it grips my shit. Brent must know what he is like and that in turn makes me worry about Brent, mind you finding out a successful business man is a cnut is hardly front page news is it?

Thinking about it the come out thread was the beginning of the end really, I was still on pasoti when the Deepthroat saga came out I think but whether that came before or after the Flicker scandal I can't remember, so many lies, soooooo many booooooring nothing to see here lies.

The behaviours you have described have been going on in the Pasoti modroom since I joined Pasoti about 8 yrs ago I think. The key to all of this is the ownership issue. Until someone spills the beans on who actually owns and controls the modroom antics, nothing will change. I suspect that ownership is either in the hands of a few bullies or all the mods own a share, new mods are vetted for ass licking abilities and there is a 10 mod vote for any changes. One good man, standing up to them would be erased. And so it goes on..............................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:26 am

The mod room is definitely a little cliquey club, like a posh golf club but you have to be devious cock sucking Janners to gain entry to the inner sanctum, that is conjuring up some horrible images.
The other thing about the let's come out campaign was the way that Newell was using my real first name and hinting about my e-mail address, where I lived openly online, yet he is the first to cry foul when people break the "rules" rules that don't seem to apply to him. I also recieved a couple of viruses one via e-mail and another after clicking a link to something on pasoti that was posted on here. I have also had my e-mail address book hacked and had viruses planted in my in box, I have no proof of who did this but I ain't stupid, as the old bill would say, let's look for a motive shall we? All his little attack poodles are the real sad fukwits, I mean what do they get out of all this, a day out in the directors box? FFS Two faced you should be ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:20 pm

Iggy wrote:
The mod room is definitely a little cliquey club, like a posh golf club but you have to be devious cock sucking Janners to gain entry to the inner sanctum, that is conjuring up some horrible images.
The other thing about the let's come out campaign was the way that Newell was using my real first name and hinting about my e-mail address, where I lived openly online, yet he is the first to cry foul when people break the "rules" rules that don't seem to apply to him. I also recieved a couple of viruses one via e-mail and another after clicking a link to something on pasoti that was posted on here. I have also had my e-mail address book hacked and had viruses planted in my in box, I have no proof of who did this but I ain't stupid, as the old bill would say, let's look for a motive shall we? All his little attack poodles are the real sad fukwits, I mean what do they get out of all this, a day out in the directors box? FFS Two faced you should be ashamed.

There's something in the water................ or the breeding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:17 pm

They all know each other..one look inside the fan-fest is enough to demonstrate that to anyone.
Bent as a nine bob note the lot of em. Self promotion the order of the day.
Wake me up when this nightmare is over
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:18 pm

Could somebody raise on pasoti a couple of points about Greenthing's "stories"-

IJN allowed at least two friends the password for deep throat (non mods);

Derrick Sanderson hasn't been deleted from pasoti- he has been rebranded as Green Lanes. If you look at the bottom of page 10 on the Deep Throat thread a post by GreenLanes is made attacking Hairy j. On page 11 parts of that post are quoted by drolyag and Green Lanes and the quote is attributed to Derrick Sanderson. The Deep Throat incident happened in April but we still have a post from Green Lanes in July. Come on Greenthng get your stories right

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=65888&p=1147699#p1147699
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly Lampshade
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: