Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:26 pm

Deadly Lampshade was Ian Newell

Quote :
Have I had multis? Of course I have, have I had more than Baba? I think I may have, but again, it was a case of not all at once, and 99.9% of the time, it was simply me, mucking about, with silly names like Van Nostril Boy and Deadly Lampshade and stupid stuff like that. Clever? No, but not malicious. Most of the time they were used to wind up the new mods, with stupid requests via PM's in an effort to train them to check the 'multi checker' (a fold down tool, that shows the Mods whether the person posting/PM'ing, has another account).

Of course all those postings went the same way as Deepthroat's

Only Windsor Boy to go
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:32 pm

Deadly lampshade was definitely used to post stuff on the main board and was anti trust, anti-ATD. It was an obvious troll account.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:32 pm

Deadly Lampshade was a tw@t.

Most on here spotted that he was Newell straight away.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Not malicious though.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:37 pm

The post quoted on this thread gave him away in about 5 seconds.

It,was,the,overuse,of,the,comma.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=64707&p=1125089

Deadly Lampshade wrote:

Sick and fed up with the mouthier Pasoti people, slagging off James Brent. Imagine if the bloke really does read this site as much as IJN and Chris Webb says he does. Imagine it if he is and genuine (and I believe he IS) as those that meet him say he is.

Imagine what it must be liked to see a 15 year snotty kid, accuse him of not having the balls, or a well known wine drinker comparing him with Stapleton or the ungracious and habitual Grovehill, mocking you, after all of the work you've put into getting our glorious club out of admin. Was it five weeks to get it all done when Brenda said it was impossible?

Please, I know I'm a new poster, but I am a very long time reader and lurker, decent and fair minded Pasoti people, let's get behind James Brent. If I was him and I read some of those posts last night, I'd pull the plug, and imagine if he did that because of what those idiots has said.

If Nool's posts as Deadly Lampshade were just about testing out the new mods and weren't bad in anyway then why have they been deleted?

#brushitunderthecarpet #movealongnothingtosee

Last edited by Yea Man on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Almost all trace gone except embedded quotes

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=64707&p=1125089

The man is talking about himself to himself and surely Postey with the mods drop down tool would have known exactly who he was replying to

(p.s. funny how IjN was IT savvy enough to use and teach others to use the drop down tool but not cIT savvy enough to protect his Flickr acconut)
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Dougie wrote:
Deadly Lampshade was Ian Newell

Quote :
Have I had multis? Of course I have, have I had more than Baba? I think I may have, but again, it was a case of not all at once, and 99.9% of the time, it was simply me, mucking about, with silly names like Van Nostril Boy and Deadly Lampshade and stupid stuff like that. Clever? No, but not malicious. Most of the time they were used to wind up the new mods, with stupid requests via PM's in an effort to train them to check the 'multi checker' (a fold down tool, that shows the Mods whether the person posting/PM'ing, has another account).

Of course all those postings went the same way as Deepthroat's

Only Windsor Boy to go

Newell is trying to draw a line under all his online bullying and deception ,as he's now into commercial and bucket rattling at the club and doesn't want any more disclosures of his nefarious activities. Question is.....................is he still an 'owner' of Pasoti ?
My guess is that when he gets the boot from HP he'll be back to what he does best.............. online bullying and self promotion. Meanwhile, a few trusted wannabes are holding the fort.

Last edited by Tringreen on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:41 pm

Could an approach be made to David Gadd under the freedom of information act about finding out the owner of Pasoti?

This is a beauty from Newell: "Back to the first time, Andy Lannie continued to warn you about your obsessive on line behaviour"

Pot, kettle, black Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:47 pm

In the Deep throat thread a poster asks the mods to confirm that deadly lampshade, Windsor boy and totnes tony were genuine posters- they never got a reply. Looking at the way totnes tony/ totnes Tim posts with capitalisation of particular words (and I think totnes tony was the first deleted account on here as it shared the IP with another account) these were definitely IJN accounts too.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=65888&p=1149117&hilit=Lampshade#p1149117
Back to top Go down

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Maybe Newell will reveal the final member of the Deep Throat gang as well?
Back to top Go down

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:53 pm

So the whole reason for Ian's multi-accounts were to train others...bless.

Deadly Lampshade Squealer
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:56 pm

The deep throat thread (which I guess will be pulled soon Laughing ) has a few references to Deadly lampshade.

The lampshade account was used to back up the Deep Throat account with the claims against the trust (but is in no way malicious Laughing ). When questioned about who was behind it Greenthing said some details may "emerge later". Posty just does his usual and attacks posters who question the pasoti mods.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=65888&p=1148828&hilit=Lampshade#p1148828
Back to top Go down
swampy

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:59 pm

I see Dogger posted on the same thread. We dont hear from him these days either. It just begs the question from PL2faced, Newell and even Snooperman who had to put his 2pennyworth in on Babs as wekk, Why was Newell never banned when what he did on several occasions was so against Pasoti policy and rules? I think Newell is quite happy for the thread to be wrapped up now. I wonder what Babs will have to say when hes finished work.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:06 pm

Newell slips up again in his latest post saying that "BG9" was inducted- its BG10- he got the 9 from BG10's posting name ollieargyle9.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:06 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=64707&hilit=lampshade

Quote :
Sick and fed up with the mouthier Pasoti people, slagging off James Brent. Imagine if the bloke really does read this site as much as IJN and Chris Webb says he does. Imagine it if he is and genuine (and I believe he IS) as those that meet him say he is.

Imagine what it must be liked to see a 15 year snotty kid, accuse him of not having the balls, or a well known wine drinker comparing him with Stapleton or the ungracious and habitual Grovehill, mocking you, after all of the work you've put into getting our glorious club out of admin. Was it five weeks to get it all done when Brenda said it was impossible?

Please, I know I'm a new poster, but I am a very long time reader and lurker, decent and fair minded Pasoti people, let's get behind James Brent. If I was him and I read some of those posts last night, I'd pull the plug, and imagine if he did that because of what those idiots has said.
DL's post is deleted, but then quoted by Postcode later in the thread.

LOL.

Newell is a vile tw@t.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Newell 'coming out' as Deadly Lampshade is like OJ Simpson admitting to murdering his wife Nicole.

As Keith Lemon would say, TOSSOR.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:26 pm

Surely he should be banned like so many others for having more than one active account on there? but i guess if you own the site you can post as much abuse as you like and still stay standing because its one rule for me and one for the rest of you.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:28 pm

He must be so confused I genuinely feel sorry for him, so many mulit's used to stir the shit with so many people for so many reasons, you would need a team of employees running a huge database to keep abreast of it all. Multis used to train new mods? Now that is feckin hilarious!
The other thing is lack of respect for JB, people earn respect, the fact that he invites you and Postey into the directors box means he has lost any he had for doing a nice asset stripping job on PAFC followed by the worst performance in the clubs history, now the lot of you do us a favour and feck off.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:34 pm

I was quite excited by this statement from Mr Newell:

"I'll quite happily be transparent Mike, but it is all sooooo boring really isn't it."

But then he merely gave vague statements, tried to say that he & Baba were of the same ilk without being transparent in the slightest!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:36 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Could an approach be made to David Gadd under the freedom of information act about finding out the owner of Pasoti?

This is a beauty from Newell: "Back to the first time, Andy Lannie continued to warn you about your obsessive on line behaviour"

Pot, kettle, black Laughing
Gadd still owns the domain name, it'll be interesting to see if that changes on the expiry date June 2014.

Whether that is a front or what isn't as clear; Gadd clearly isn't particularly 'hands on' either way. Whether he cares, who actually is pulling the strings = dunno.

The fact someone uses the nickname 'Gaddy' leads me to believe they could perhaps have more influence than is healthy. But then that could be me reading too much into something.

Last edited by Mock Cuncher on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:40 pm

On Exeweb Newell was/is: IJN, Ian Newell, Nai Llewellyn, Steve Myotts, Porkus, Whitleigh Green, PAFCOK to name 7. Often he would start a thread, then ask for his cohorts, Darren Desmond and Dave Flloyd (Southampton Gull) to join him. when they weren't online he used his multis to carry out conversations. There are more multis but even the serial photographer, bully, stalker and self promoting egotist can't remember his aliases. Mentally he is unstable, physically he is no threat.

Thankfully he is an old man now, the hip replacements will start and he will probably start pissing himself before his demise is reported on the Exeweb Obituary Thread.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:49 pm

Ian Newell CO-OWNER of Pasoti:

The Guardian wrote:
Ian Newell, a co-owner and moderator of the Argyle fans' PASOTI web forum,

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/mar/03/plymouth-charity-commission-loan

8th paragraph down.

Oh dear Mr Newell.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:52 pm

The whole place is as bent as a nine bob note .
Needs shutting down
Back to top Go down

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Maybe they could be sued under the trades description act, "independent supporters website".
Back to top Go down

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Ian Newell CO-OWNER of Pasoti:

The Guardian wrote:
Ian Newell, a co-owner and moderator of the Argyle fans' PASOTI web forum,

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/mar/03/plymouth-charity-commission-loan

8th paragraph down.

Oh dear Mr Newell.

Yup, as bent as they come is our Ian, bless him!

Pasoti really does need to be abandoned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deadly Lampshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly Lampshade
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: