Tringreen
Mock Cuncher
Chemical Ali
Dougie
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:03 pm

I wonder if Newell is a co-owner in a 50/50 deal with his other multi account he's got over there.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:04 pm

Did I once read that he was once a Policeman?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:05 pm

I remember seeing that but took it as an internet fact and didn't ever find out if it's true or not Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Where do Pasoti stand with regard to current mods sharing their password with ex mods?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:08 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Where do Pasoti stand with regard to current mods sharing their password with ex mods?

Oooooo interesting......... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Why any free thinking intellectual would post on that gash site is beyond me, i'd want a shower after posting on the same site as nobber, twofaced, pontyturd, and the like. jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Why any free thinking intellectual would post on that gash site is beyond me, i'd want a shower after posting on the same site as nobber, twofaced, pontyturd, and the like. jocolor

You forgot about Barrarrrrrrrradddddddddaccccudddddaaaaaaaa

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:48 pm

GOB wrote:
Did I once read that he was once a Policeman?

He says he got out aged 19 or so, saying he didn't enjoy it...we were told he was too thick even to be a copper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Newell seems to like it over there judging by having so many of his email addressess being registered on there Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:46 pm

So he casually slipped this into his post? That he was indeed Deadly Lampshade as if that means nothing? To train other mods I see. That's hilarious.

Deadly Lampshade was one of his many accounts that tried to bring the Trust to it's knees because Newell's fwend Wozzer was feeling a bit insecure, all together now aaaaaaaaah.

So why doesn't anyone challenge his version of events? There's proof that DL was one of the accounts attacking the Trust, setting Deepthroat up for the kill.

Why doesn't anyone ask him if Dogger and Derrick Sanderson were also him "training the new mods"? Or if the information doing the rounds today that Chris Webb was indeed the other Deepthroat poster is true?

The posts will be removed by his bum chums but still would be nice to see their double standards in operation again. We could take bets on which mod comes to his rescue first. My money's on Ponty, or is he too pissed by now to do anything?

And why doesn't the Argyle Fan's Trust ban him? Deadly Lampshade was used for one thing and one thing only and Ian Newell was behind it. Has he apologised to the Trust for his shitty behaviour? For being the coward who inititated the other cowards behaviour? And has he apologised to Gareth Nicholson? Surely Newell can't look Gareth in the eye after all the hassle he caused him?

The mods have a drop down that allows them to see if the poster has any other accounts? feck me they must have pages and pages of names when IJN is searched. All the mods together letting it happen time after time after time, just because it's fatman.

Thick as thieves and a bunch of absolute wankers, I give you Ian Newell and the Blockheads.

Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:01 pm

C'mon now Jock, say what you think for once. Shocked Having just read the origins of ATD thread and the not606 bit, you have to be a multi, surely.

It does seem, as an observer more than a contributor, that some people on pasoti, be they real or multiple personalities, are more equal than others. I'd suggest that they could do with some sort of codified laws or rules. That would sort everything out, wouldn't it?

Steve

Remember, you're never alone with schizophrenia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:52 pm

cornysteve wrote:
C'mon now Jock, say what you think for once. Shocked Having just read the origins of ATD thread and the not606 bit, you have to be a multi, surely.

It does seem, as an observer more than a contributor, that some people on pasoti, be they real or multiple personalities, are more equal than others. I'd suggest that they could do with some sort of codified laws or rules. That would sort everything out, wouldn't it?

Steve

Remember, you're never alone with schizophrenia.

No just little ole me Very Happy

I've had one Pasoti account, Tynan's Jockstrap who got some stick for suggesting that Peter Ridsdale wasn't Mother Teresa in disguise, one account on Not606, Greenjock, and have had one name on here, Greenjock, although I did delete my account once and then return.

I am not worried about fannying around and being false or two-faced. When someone is being a tit or acting like a cnut I say so. I do myself and get the same treatment back from Newell and his lapdogs on Pasoti.

I really get under Newell's skin because I am not afraid of him or any of his friends, or his son who has threatened me a few times but is such a wanker that his Daddy has to jump in and say he was just quoting lines to the film Taken. To me if you're going to make threats at least be man enough to admit making them.

I've met Newell and his siamese twin Webb to have it out with them over threats being made to me on here, under an alias obviously, and about a Private Investigator being hired to find me. The only problem was they didn't find me so they concentrated on my disabled mother and her address and phone number were passed around amongst friends on a GT's coach last season. Nice people these guys associated with Plymouth Argyle.

When I looked Newell in the eye and gave him a taste of his own medicine by showing him his own home address, him and Webb proceeded to tell me, no sorry guarantee me that the person making the threats was a young Argyle employee. This claim was repeated over and over again by both of them. The same claims were made over the next few days and I have texts from Webb and e-mails from Newell to prove that.

When the young lad concerned, who I have to say took it erxtremely well and we get on very well now, asked Newell on Pasoti to explain why he was named, the post was removed Very Happy The all singing all dancing transparent Pasoti and it's cowardly mods in action.

I don't mind who it is I post about. If someone is being a cnut or a downright lying tw@t I will say so. Like I have a text message from Chris Webb saying I should persuade John Petrie to get off his ass and get the Trust to do the job the Trust are supposed to be doing. How he can say this stuff when his best mates colluded to try and break the Trust and in my honest opinion Chris Webb also took part in the Deepthroat account himself, and that's why Newell was quick to name himself, Wozzer and Jameson, but is a little more shy in naming the 4th Deepthroat poster.

I leave myself open to getting bucketloads of abuse from these people but I get a tremendous amount of messages of support from some unlikely sources who say to me that I am getting to the bottom of some very dodgy stuf involving the club and people associated with it and that I ought to be careful but that they support and admire me for standing up and speaking out. I have received some very interesting information from some of these people who want the wankers exposed and unmasked for what they have been doing.

I don't go to home games anymore, and wouldn't because of the things I know about, but I'm not afraid to go to away games, where the money isn't going to Argyle. I'm pretty sure that I am public enemy number 1 with these people but as I keep saying, bring it on. If they want to resort to violence as they keep threatening then fine, I'm only to happy to oblige them, or if it's legal action Sleep which they keep threatening me with time and time again I also say go on then. These people have my name, I've never made a secret of that, and they have my mothers address and phone number because Lee Jameson paid Tony Hooper to find this out. Strange behaviour from respected board members of the PASB, prospective parliamentary candidates and all round social crusaders who get outraged at bad taste jokes but are quite happy to snoop around trying to find a fellow fans address so more threats of gangs turning up with baseball bats can be made.

I guess what I'm saying is I couldn't give a flying feck about any of them. The club is something I do care about, I've been a fan for 30 years and have seen owners and managers and players come and go, but never knew what a bunch of complete cnuts there are in the shadows doing some pretty nasty shit, who are ever so close to the owner.

There have been threats made this week to ATD posters, that they are no longer welcome and their season tickets will be ripped up if they continue to question or doubt the motives of the owner or his sidekicks and frankly that just makes me more determined to expose them for what they are, nothing but cowardly bullies who won't or can't back up in person what they threaten online and undercover of aliases.

That's why the Trust is important, and fans like John Petrie and John Lloyd, because they have the clubs best interests at heart and will continue to question and probe in a sensible and thought provoking way, without calling everyone cnuts like I do and be labelled a freak or weirdo. As long as Newell and co don't turn their attentions to these people and put them off the club for life, although I do believe John Lloyd was a victim of Newell's Deepthroat account and John Petrie came under fire from Peter Jones using the alias Iddesleigh Green, with all the Pasoti mods obviously knowing it was Peter Jones using a multi account, there should be enough of the fanbase switched on to what the devious ones are up to.

I'm tired now, so I am off to bed and hope that the idiots don't phone me at 3.30am as they had been doing, or that Hooper hasn't found my address and passed it to whoever wants it this week and some hardman has broken my windows or slashed the tyres on my car, or Mike Newell isn't e-mailing me quoting anymore lines from violent films Very Happy but no Steve I have no other accounts anywhere, or an agenda other than to try and stop these wankers ruin Argyle and stop other fans from supporting the club anymore, because there are plenty of us who have given up on the club and do other things with their spare time now.

Last edited by Greenjock on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:12 am

No worries.

Was joking about multi accounts you numpty. I would hope that you're kidding about threats made to posters, but suspect that you aren't. Anyway, hope you feel better, at least more scathing. Take it easy.

Steve
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:17 am

Nope he's not kidding about the threats. The mods recieved some today including the one about season tickets that Jock was on about. I will go and see whats in my email intray shortly. Its a good job the wife and kids can't see what is sent to me almost every day! Sleep

All in the life of an ATD mod!!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:27 am

Although I'm actually saville-bait, what would these feckers do if somebody fronted up, for example a 16 stone cnut like my other persona. Its one thing being a nerdy keyboard warrior, but when you start making threats then either you're asking to be arrested or battered.

Seriously, its an internet squabble, what the feck do these tossers hope to accomplish? The trust has a role as an external organisation, simply because their mandate does not tally with the wishes of the owner. The PASB is a waste of letters, let alone time. If anybody wants my season ticket details Pm me, but be warned I'm dead ugly saville-bait.

Mouldy, I pity you. (As a mod obviously)

Steve

Edited to add: I'm not making light of any shenanigans that have gone on. I'm just incredulous that they would.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:38 am

Their only interest is their own personal advancement. Its the me! me! me! mentality.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:48 am

2 years ago I used to think the threats etc was like tea from Sri Lanka, far fetched. However now well lets just say ive had my eyes opened, recent PASOTI threads have confirmed the 'fraud' that has gone on on a reasonable scale.

Problem is 'some' see this Argyle as THEIR baby & will do all they can to protect it from critisim.
The other factor is they must continue to deliver a compliant fan base via PASOTI which is becoming the clubs message board.
ATD is still regarded as a 'loony bin' by some whilst this is the case the 'super fans' will have control (in their eyes) JB has rewarded some with 'position' but they still have to work for it mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:30 am

They can threaten to have my season ticket ripped up all they like, they'd have to buy me one first.

The mod elections are around the corner where two new lucky posters will replace two of the older mods, if anyone is doubting the shit we get daily you'll see it first hand if you win!

Although most of it is quite amusing, its like a competition of which can get the biggest words in the most.

They won't scare me off and when I'm no longer a mod I'll work even harder to rid our club of the disease that's infested it and the lies and corruption tthat is running rampant.

Your time is running out boys enjoy the free ride while you can.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:06 am

Lord aviva asking who's multi dogger was? We ought to take bets as to what the reply will be.

Evens the question is ignored.

6-4 We don't know it was a multi and the poster asked for the account to be deleted.

2-1 A name is given that is known to nobody.

4-1 IJN Answers saying what does it matter now , this is sooooo boring.

5-1 Lord Aviva is banned and the question removed.

6-1 The good old move along there's nothing to see here sign is dusted off and brought out of retirement.

8-1 Pl2 Faced says it will be against the data protection act to reveal it.

16-1 PL2 Faced says a fire certificate is needed for the info to be given.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:25 am

I'm appalled at some of the information that you veterans of ATD are leaking, so much underhandedness floating about, what is becoming a Janner cartel at the club. I notice none of it is ever denied publicly so must have some foundation. What is the most worrying is that the often vaunted Brent, is turning a blind eye to it. Pispot is to all intents and purposes, beening taken in-house by the regime. Please give us more information about the ATD fans that are being threatened with their season tickets being confiscated, as this has got to go right to the top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:39 am

Jaytex2012 wrote:
I'm appalled at some of the information that you veterans of ATD are leaking, so much underhandedness floating about, what is becoming a Janner cartel at the club. I notice none of it is ever denied publicly so must have some foundation. What is the most worrying is that the often vaunted Brent, is turning a blind eye to it. Pispot is to all intents and purposes, beening taken in-house by the regime. Please give us more information about the ATD fans that are being threatened with their season tickets being confiscated, as this has got to go right to the top.

This is just the tip of the iceberg mate you'd need more bandwith for Jock's posts alone!

Did you ever see the Newell files?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:46 am

Yea Man wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:

This is just the tip of the iceberg mate you'd need more bandwith for Jock's posts alone!

Did you ever see the Newell files?

No, sorry YM I never got involved in all this undertable stuff but I'm shocked at most of what I read now on here but most now fits in with the perception of the club in general. I really wish Brent would just put a proper board in and dump all these hangers on and make a go of it alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Nope he's not kidding about the threats. The mods recieved some today including the one about season tickets that Jock was on about. I will go and see whats in my email intray shortly. Its a good job the wife and kids can't see what is sent to me almost every day! Sleep

FFS we are officially the 90th shittest club in the football league. What a sad state of affairs. I take it these threats are made anonymously through untraceable email accounts? If they were threatening to take away season tickets then they must have hinted at what authority they have...?

Has there been a debate in the Mod room about going nuclear and publishing everything?

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:30 am

Off the top of my head I'm struggling to think of regular ATD posters that were stupid enough to buy a season ticket? scratch

Hairy J ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:36 am

Pokesdown wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

FFS we are officially the 90th shittest club in the football league. What a sad state of affairs. I take it these threats are made anonymously through untraceable email accounts? If they were threatening to take away season tickets then they must have hinted at what authority they have...?

Has there been a debate in the Mod room about going nuclear and publishing everything?

They come via the contact section which used to be available at the bottom of the page.

Any poster can use it without leaving contact details and it's sent to the mods as a PM.

95% of them come from someone pretending to be someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Lampshade   Deadly Lampshade - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly Lampshade
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: