seadog
Mock Cuncher
Highwayman
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Sunday meltdown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:15 am

I find posty's "story" strange. If Gadd had sacked Baba once, how did he become a mod again to be sacked a second time? Surely if someone has been sacked they wouldn't be taken back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:38 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I find posty's "story" strange. If Gadd had sacked Baba once, how did he become a mod again to be sacked a second time? Surely if someone has been sacked they wouldn't be taken back?

Pasoti modland is a strange place though. Postey flounced as a poster because he got a warning over comments he made to Rapson. He clearly didn't accept the mods decision. But a few months later he was back as a mod and now expects users to abide by the same rules he refused to accept himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:55 am

If the club is relegated, will there be any staff redundancies? Will the club still be able to make payments to the staff as part of the deal after administration if the club is relegated?

Argyleiggy.

A: As I made clear from the outset, plans A, B and C involve us retaining League status and this is where our focus has been. We have ensured that new playing contracts protect us from relegation (and we will continue to do this going forward) but, otherwise, we have not focused on relegation; no discussions have been had about staff redundancies in this event. The payments to staff are contractual and are not dependent on League status.

How are plans A,B and C going then James you fukwit?

As to the meltdown(which is hilarious) IJN has never been sacked by Dave Gadd either because they were left to their nefarious activities and he plain wasn't interested in the early days and as we all know Nool is now owner or part owner of the site. That is why good posters are still banned and he is still there. As for Nool leaving pasoti, thank god that didn't last long. lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Iggy wrote:
If the club is relegated, will there be any staff redundancies? Will the club still be able to make payments to the staff as part of the deal after administration if the club is relegated?

Argyleiggy.

A: As I made clear from the outset, plans A, B and C involve us retaining League status and this is where our focus has been. We have ensured that new playing contracts protect us from relegation (and we will continue to do this going forward) but, otherwise, we have not focused on relegation; no discussions have been had about staff redundancies in this event. The payments to staff are contractual and are not dependent on League status.

How are plans A,B and C going then James you fukwit?

As to the meltdown(which is hilarious) IJN has never been sacked by Dave Gadd either because they were left to their nefarious activities and he plain wasn't interested in the early days and as we all know Nool is now owner or part owner of the site. That is why good posters are still banned and he is still there. As for Nool leaving pasoti, thank god that didn't last long. lol!

The hours of endless amusement he's provided with his catalogue of cock-ups will continue to 'keep giving'. That's guaranteed. He simply can't stay out of the spotlight.

I honestly think we should have some sort of IJN mural as recognition of what he has done for the profile of this fine website.

Ian Jermaine Newell - we salute you!

Sunday meltdown - Page 2 Retard10

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:19 pm

I think I may have just wet my pants! Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:24 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:47 pm

Mock told me his middle name was Julien!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Mock Julian Cuncher

lol
Back to top Go down
The Angel

The Angel

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:55 pm

I was going to re-introduce myself by uploading a mural of the fat one. However while looking for a picture of the fat cnut himself I found more comedy gold:

Sunday meltdown - Page 2 Newellscum

Hope to be sticking around for a while this time. I noticed that a couple of other posts I made have been deleted, surely they were not too slanderous for here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:00 pm

Thats right, I remember him saying that Julian is one of a number of things he shares with Mr Newell.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:02 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Thats right, I remember him saying that Julian is one of a number of things he shares with Mr Newell.

You're probably right MOG, I just prefer Jermaine...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:10 pm

The Angel wrote:
I was going to re-introduce myself by uploading a mural of the fat one. However while looking for a picture of the fat cnut himself I found more comedy gold:

Hope to be sticking around for a while this time. I noticed that a couple of other posts I made have been deleted, surely they were not too slanderous for here! Very Happy

absolutely slanderist how could he stoop so low as to have an argyle insider page :O

worse NWO stunt there was.

oh btw that site was a spammers delight loads got that message on pages
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:31 pm

That picture Czar.

Nowt wrong with Julian.

I recks, howevs, that it's "Ian Jesus Newell".
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:34 pm

It's Ian "Jimbeglin" Newell after our best EVER loan player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:44 pm

Sunday meltdown - Page 2 Newellflikr
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
The Angel wrote:

absolutely slanderist how could he stoop so low as to have an argyle insider page :O

Really? I didn't get it.

And if I had done... I am sure I wouldn't have kept it in my message box.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:02 pm

I did! you are just an ugly git Ricks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Rickler wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
The Angel wrote:

Really? I didn't get it.

And if I had done... I am sure I wouldn't have kept it in my message box.

im sure people that did get them sort of messages would have had the sense to delete it and block the user.

but ian isnt as clever as you or i
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:30 pm

I thought fat boy detested internet forums? since nobber "returned" Saracen10 seems to have diappeared, how strange Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:45 pm

his middle name's jesse, feckin hill billy that he is, hic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:56 am

ollieargyle9 was an obvious multi.
didnt saracen10 arrange a lift then not turn up ????

still want to know who dogger was !
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:20 am

Sunday meltdown - Page 2 Bth_DOGGER_HUGHES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday meltdown   Sunday meltdown - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday meltdown
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2