Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3494
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:51 pm

All you non believers who wont accept Jimmy as the true god hold your heads in shame!!!
It started off as a standard Noolti how much do you love Jimmy thread by one of the happy clappers, followed by the Great leaders every body luvs my Forum, followed by Skinner handing Sussexs top twat his arse on a plate!!...... true bumlicking comedy gold. jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 57
Location : Timbuktu

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:56 pm

Yep totally shafted indeed......What a pompous prick he is
Back to top Go down
Yea Man
Admin


Posts : 488
Join date : 2016-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:22 pm

Comedy gold as ever.

His lordship cannot make a single post without a bit of self love about his amazing forum Laughing
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3494
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:26 pm

X throbs, still droning on about how right he is and how janners dont match his twice a season commitment! lol! lol! lol! top top Throbbing! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3494
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:30 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Comedy gold as ever.

His lordship cannot make a single post without a bit of self love about his amazing forum Laughing
His he still reading Pms? i expect its just to keep the site "Pure" not coz he a weirdo!! cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 3971
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:29 pm

It's been split I see.

Here's the link, it would be good if you could link anything you refer to as. I didn't really want to spend any more time than I had to trawling though that piss poor site. lol!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=100059

He really is a insufferable bell end.

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 4839
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1312
Join date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:01 pm

What a painful read, especially the rewriting of history when selling off Holloway's team to cook the books.

We were all wrong about Fallon ffs

Twat
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 3971
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:02 pm

So according to Smiffy, what Luke MCCormick did (responsible for death of 2 children, found guilty of manslaughter) can be 'put above' Bradley Wright Phillips (accused of theft, case dismissed) and assault (charges dropped).

Riiiiight....

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 3971
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:04 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
What a painful read, especially the rewriting of history when selling off Holloway's team to cook the books.

We were all wrong about Fallon ffs

Twat

22 goals in what 4 years or so at the club, 'God told me not to join Rotherham"

Twat

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:09 pm

For some reason xisle always reminds me of that fast show sketch with the Parrott and the old guy..........'wanchor twatt, wanchor twatt'
Back to top Go down
beesrus



Posts : 1135
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:20 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
What a painful read, especially the rewriting of history when selling off Holloway's team to cook the books.

We were all wrong about Fallon ffs

Twat

How are the artisan ice creams selling at £3 odd a pop ? Anyone know or seen Rory near the Barbican on his bicycle with white coat and hat ?
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1312
Join date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:31 pm

Multi award winning ice cream apparently, not that I have a problem with his business.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1312
Join date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:37 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
So according to Smiffy, what Luke MCCormick did (responsible for death of 2 children, found guilty of manslaughter) can be 'put above' Bradley Wright Phillips (accused of theft, case dismissed) and assault (charges dropped).

Riiiiight....

Yep, and if you think differently you need to be 'managed'. Absolutely no space for your own opinion.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 57
Location : Timbuktu

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:25 am

classic from knibbsworth

"Please don't be surprised that a few out there might think you're a bit of a turnip and not this exceptionally wise and intelligent sage you seem to consider yourself."

Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 4607
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:47 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Lol.....Rickler you scamp.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=100033


Thanks Lesmiz..

I can't see Pisspotty because I don't do multi's.   But apparently this is what's posted:



Dear oh dear...

Nool knows I never hacked Pisspotty  Gadd the real owner had told him that years ago.  Gadd told him that Gadd himself had left the mod forum room 'open'!  ..and yet Nool persists in telling the lie that I hacked in.

Nool really has a problem. He's a pathological liar, anything the man says must be taken with a pinch of salt.

How anyone believes half the crap he comes out with is beyond me.

..and all this coming from the hypocrite of a man who actually ordered my email account hacked - the following is taken from Newell's own flikr account that he left open to 'public' viewing:



Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.  

Idiot!
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6090
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:42 am

Careful Ricks, he will be complaining to your employer if you point out things like that!

(Or is he accusing you of hacking his Flickr?)
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 57
Location : Timbuktu

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:16 am

Rickler further to our correspondance few months ago re my email hacking over Nool even though the Police in Charles Cross knew it was him they couldn't "physically" place him at his PC at the time....normally I would fire off at them but instead offered a conciliatory tone of "never mind hes got excellent form for it" to which the copper said "Oh we know"

In the past he had filed a complaint against me (pre the time he had me arrested at Heathrow in 2014) and by all accounts was told to grow up.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 3971
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:23 am

Rickler wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Lol.....Rickler you scamp.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=100033


Thanks Lesmiz..

I can't see Pisspotty because I don't do multi's.   But apparently this is what's posted:


Dear oh dear...

Nool knows I never hacked Pisspotty  Gadd the real owner had told him that years ago.  Gadd told him that Gadd himself had left the mod forum room 'open'!  ..and yet Nool persists in telling the lie that I hacked in.

Nool really has a problem. He's a pathological liar, anything the man says must be taken with a pinch of salt.

How anyone believes half the crap he comes out with is beyond me.

..and all this coming from the hypocrite of a man who actually ordered my email account hacked - the following is taken from Newell's own flikr account that he left open to 'public' viewing:



Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.  

Idiot!

Rickler, I thought it was against PASOTI rules to discuss posters that have no right of reply, so either perhaps your in line for a lifting of your ban lol! or Newell is once again ignoring the rules of his own forum when it suits him.

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3494
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Knobber, what a weirdo freak he is!!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 4607
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:31 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
.
Rickler, I thought it was against PASOTI rules to discuss posters that have no right of reply, so either perhaps your in line for a lifting of your ban  lol!  or Newell is once again ignoring the rules of his own forum when it suits him.

Well I notice I can vote in their polls again, so maybe reinstatement is on it's way?

I recommend everyone on ATD visit pisspotty and vote in their kit polls. You know the giddyians would like that!
Back to top Go down
beesrus



Posts : 1135
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:40 pm

I wouldn't give that forum the wash from my dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.   

Back to top Go down
 
Xthrobber in Meltdown shock.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Daily Express.....MADELEINE SHOCK, NEW LOOKALIKE VICTIM SNATCHED FROM HER BED
» One Woman in India dies every hour due to the dowry system
» Ripper's Vile Maddie Slur - The Sun
» The Bear is on the prowl! - NORTHAG AO in '85 AAR
» Shock as PJ inspector gets 17-year jail term for murder after being absolved of crime last year

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: