Czarcasm
Noseyparker
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Worst holiday destination - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:31 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:
Such cynicism! Can't wait til the Fanfest on Saturday, anyone coming?

Looking at those that attend it looks like a Wankfest for the Undateables. I wonder how many have been CRB checked?

Janners with all the trimmings. They've never had it so good. Brent must cringe.......... but needs must for the pension. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Pot holing in Stoke and Devonport has been my worst holiday experience Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:13 pm

thats called 'breaking and entering', init?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:59 pm

knecht wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:

How do you feel about Jimmy Savile posts, Nosey? I'm sure there is at least one you could tell us......

Hmmmm, doesn't come to mind! After today's news I'm not sure JS jokes are appropriate but fill ur boots if you want to post one old chap!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:13 am

Noseyparker wrote:
knecht wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:

How do you feel about Jimmy Savile posts, Nosey? I'm sure there is at least one you could tell us......

Hmmmm, doesn't come to mind! After today's news I'm not sure JS jokes are appropriate but fill ur boots if you want to post one old chap!!

I actually really don't like them at all and said so when they were posted on here. I wouldn't dream of posting one.

I could have sworn you liked them - I had it on good authority. Maybe I'm wrong. After all, you have certainly come across on here as totally straight and without any side to you. Straight-talking honest man and all that?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:10 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
It's between Plymouth, Cyprus, LA and RSA Britannia Bay for me.

Rolling Eyes

You're off the Christmas card list,

but I can see where you're coming from...
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:56 pm

knecht wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:
knecht wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:

I actually really don't like them at all and said so when they were posted on here. I wouldn't dream of posting one.

I could have sworn you liked them - I had it on good authority. Maybe I'm wrong. After all, you have certainly come across on here as totally straight and without any side to you. Straight-talking honest man and all that?

Looks like one of ATD's mods has an agenda? Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:40 pm

'Agenda'? Moi? I don't even know how to spell it.

I'm a mere seeker after truth and lover of French jazz, real ale and knitted yoghurt.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Worst holiday destination as a kid....

Tavistock! Mad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Tavistock is a great holiday destination if you live in industrial shithole in Siberia, if you live in Plymouth, yes its shit, really shit.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:04 am

It makes where I live seem like utopia! Very Happy
I haven't been there for years and I hear it may have a railway soon! I did drive through it a couple of years ago on the way to Gunni but didn't stop for fear of catching something!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:17 am

Cullumpton
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:49 am

Greenjock wrote:
Anywhere in wales is pretty grim tbh.

North Wales is like a backward Cornwall, every fucker related to everyone else, they spit phlegm all over you when they speak. And they only break into twattish when a stranger comes into earshot. English are made as welcome as a bacon sarnie at a barmitzvah, even though they're buying your overpriced tat.

South Wales is like benidorm without the class. Fat scabby slappers drinking and smelling of a mixture of puke and piss and offering blowjobs down an alleyway for a Bacardi breezer.

Towns like Newport that make camborne look like Beverly Hills, and the main employer is provident and Ann Summers. Huge hairy women buying crotchless knickers and paying for them over 52 weeks @ 5000% interest while the kids eat Tesco value supernoodles and ketchup, while the dads are upstairs feckin their eldest daughters.

Lovely place. I'd recommend it to anyone like pl2 faced or Newell.

Funny that as I remember France in much the same way, are France and Wales twinned pale
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:09 am

Blackpool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst holiday destination
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2