Freathy
Dougie
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:48 pm

3rd sentence before Sheridan uttered the P word
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:49 pm

Things you need to know about Sheridan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:51 pm

congrats Greenskin you said the 3rd paragraph aswell lol

now we await the usual tripe to come from mr deluded and napoleon....
Back to top Go down

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:53 pm

John Sheridan said: “I am very privileged to get this opportunity to manage the club.

“Everyone I’ve talked to says what a good club it is and what potential there is.

“I am very confident I can get us out of the position we are in if everyone - the players and fans - work together.

“I remember the support from the fans when I played down here with Leeds and Oldham, and that was one of the things that attracted me.

“From my time at Oldham and Chesterfield, I think I know what’s required from the players and what we need to do to succeed.”

Everyone at Argyle joins James in welcoming John and his family to Home Park and wishes him every success.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Through the gates open for the Morecambe game.
Back to top Go down

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:06 pm

He's not clueless so thats a massive bonus, he's got my full support cause its a massive job of shit clearance he's got ahead of him if we are to avoid, as the happy clappies call it division five lol!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:07 pm

I say welcome John Sheridan! He's certainly done the business as a manager at this level before. And it's a massive relief to be finally rid of that Jonah clueless and have someone in charge who may actually know what he's doing.
Back to top Go down

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:08 pm

He cannot be any worse then Fletcher.
Back to top Go down

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:12 pm

I don't think he'll make a lot of difference really, the problem wasn't just the manager, it's the whole pyramid structure of incompetence.
Back to top Go down

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:14 pm

welcome to john i will support you even if your not my choice of manager regardless.
Back to top Go down

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Time to get behind the new manager and give him our full support.

Welcome John.
Back to top Go down

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:18 pm

If he can keep Argyle in the league with the shower that are on the books then I will take my hat off to him.

I wonder what he will make of the chuckle brothers.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:25 pm

I will clap im when he emerges from the tunnel on Saturday cheers Basketball
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:26 pm

I supose that Nance & Ro are staying put?

The halftime team talks could be a laugh

Cue the jokes about an Englishman, an Irishman and a Frenchman
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:27 pm

Good luck to John Sheridan,he'll need a lot of support from all departments of the club to pull Argyle out of trouble and then move upwards.Looking at his record in a bit more detail it isn't at all bad,marred only by a relegation at Chesterfield.But then,Dave Smith had a relegation on his CV before he came here,not necessarily the end of the world.Apparently Sheri was strongly recommended by Warnock,who should know what he's talking about.

Welcome to Home Park,John.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:28 pm

GOB wrote:
I don't think he'll make a lot of difference really, the problem wasn't just the manager, it's the whole pyramid structure of incompetence.
True. The ultimate and actual responsibility for this wreck of a club and our disgraceful league position lies soley with brent and his useless 'board of directors'. They are a f***ing disgrace. PAFC is most definately in the wrong hands. But at least we may now have someone in charge of team affairs who is not a complete imbecile.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:36 pm

Perhaps Sheriden will not be afraid to tell it like it is and let Brent & Co know what's wrong.
Back to top Go down

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:36 pm

I truly hope John is allowed to bring in his own staff inclluding a much needed fitness coach and not be made to work with RoNance as they are just as much to blame as Fletcher was for the state the team is now.
Back to top Go down

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:41 pm

He wasn't my choice but i will get behind him..and after reading up on the guy his record is quite good
I will even attend on saturday..he has my support

Welcome JS

Now get rid of the parasites like nool, ghoul, forza nerd and the fan fests
Back to top Go down

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:06 pm

The stay aways have got their way now up to a point at least. How many will return and give this guy a chance I wonder. I asked this once before in terms of what will be the excuse now. Apart from "I'm washing my hair" that is. My guess is very few........

Like all the managers he will have my backing and be given a chance.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:13 pm

By Rupert a independent journalist who only post on the farm

Press conference Tuesday, we're told
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:21 pm

Tgwu wrote:

By Rupert a independent journalist who only post on the farm

Press conference Tuesday, we're told

Tuesday?

Can't Nool get the day off on Monday or summat?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
The stay aways have got their way now up to a point at least. How many will return and give this guy a chance I wonder. I asked this once before in terms of what will be the excuse now. Apart from "I'm washing my hair" that is. My guess is very few........

Like all the managers he will have my backing and be given a chance.

"you lot may aswell stop calling for fletcher to be sacked because it will never happen. Just shut up and accept shit football forever more blah blah blah blah" Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:39 pm

I hope he puts a rocket up the "players" backsides

Twatter and Nandos are history
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sheridan Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Confirmed   Sheridan Confirmed Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheridan Confirmed
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next