Moist_Von_Lipwig
akagreengull
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tcm

tcm

Five wins in twenty three matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:53 pm

gob,,trust me iam a old hippy so ide rather sit down and and stoned with you,but this ijn thing is soooooooooooo fecking 2008,,,get over it,,,but realy, like real life if its that much of a problem for you go and sort it out,talking endessly on a football forum just makes you look silly,,,and your obviously not,,,,come on,,,fecking hell,, let it go,,,,its about the f me iam a buildr Very Happy ootball gob,it is trust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 am

any,,,one,,,know,,,,what,,,,the,,,,fek,,,he,,,is,,,,tal,,,king,,,about,,,?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:21 am

GOB wrote:

um,,,ah,,,err,,,mmmm,,,,No!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:07 am

GOB wrote:

Not a feckin Scooby what he's on about, but try reading it stoned and hungover, it's even more weird.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:45 am

tcm wrote:
gob,,trust me iam a old hippy so ide rather sit down and and stoned with you,but this ijn thing is soooooooooooo fecking 2008,,,get over it,,,but realy, like real life if its that much of a problem for you go and sort it out,talking endessly on a football forum just makes you look silly,,,and your obviously not,,,,come on,,,fecking hell,, let it go,,,,its about the f me iam a buildr Very Happy ootball gob,it is trust

I think he's trying to say, 'If you got rid of Rickler, Tring n GOB [plus a few dozen others Rolling Eyes ] you'd have a nice little forum.

Doesn't that sound familiar ? You'd think he'd stick to the farm where he originated, if this forum delivers so much angst to his door.

We only exist because of the nefarious activities of the farm politburo, which has now wormed its dimwitted, self promoting, two faced presence into the club itself.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:32 pm

i thought that was quite clear realy for that time of night Very Happy and now tring can look into my mind and speak for me,,,,,thats some party trick,,impressed affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:41 pm

tcm are you carl fletcher? clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Five wins in twenty three matches
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2