akagreengull
Freathy
david_fisher
Dougie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:01 pm

If there's any credence to Skynet's claim re admin, then that's it. The whole miserable HP set-up can kiss my big fat honkey cracker ass. I'm done., finished. feck'em, and goodnight. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:32 pm

I believe the way forward is for the trust to pick up the reins when Brent has finished with the club, I shall be really surprised if he ever really believed he would take us to the championship and be a long term owner.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:49 pm

I can't see Brent pulling out of the club until the building work has at least been started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:58 pm

If there was any danger of administration can you imagine how quickly certain fans would crawl back under their rocks?

If it were another club other than Argyle I would probably pay to see it happen.

"I knew all along he was a wrong un. I saw it in his eyes. I just thought it best to stick close to him so when it went tits up I was right there and could mobilise the troops quickly"

"I've been a Trust man through and through all the way"

It would be James Bent, Akkercon and lets boycott his hotels. I've got his mobile number lets post it on Pasoti etc etc etc. And then the way would be paved for nikkk to save the day. Huzzah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:06 pm

I think the club is in deep shit on and off the pitch, i reckon the banker wants out the team is crap, clueless living up to his name! this must be the darkest time in the clubs history, if we carry on like this we will go down but there seems to be no leadership at all! i think the best thing to happen is for nikkk to buy the club and make purse player manager with a proper coaching staff, at least nikk is not shy when it comes to putting money into the club nikk has got to be a better shout than speccy in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Now then now then, it's only a rumour, truth is we are probably stuck with Brent and co for another 5 years at least, don't worry yourselves. lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:31 pm

WE ARE in deep shit.
EVIDENCE :
low morale amongst the fanbase who the vast majority have totally lost confidence in
20th in league 2
a clueless manager playing strikers like Gritthis
increasing rumours of division within the dressing room and at board level
transfer listing a team captain due to financial needs
poor quality football almost week in week out
every indicator of yet ANOTHER relegation fight season
poor resources available in terms of coaching and facillities
an owner who is increasingly distancing himself form the views of the fanbase and inevitably talks of the club in terms of it being part of the banking sector and is advised by people with no credibilty
property development is the main focus of the board affraid

Come on then any positives then anybody? and don't dare say "at least we have a club" or else I may stick my boot through my monitor screen (which would'nt be good)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:43 pm

What did you do in the war?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:50 pm

akagreengull wrote:
WE ARE in deep shit.
EVIDENCE :
low morale amongst the fanbase who the vast majority have totally lost confidence in
20th in league 2
a clueless manager playing strikers like Gritthis
increasing rumours of division within the dressing room and at board level
transfer listing a team captain due to financial needs
poor quality football almost week in week out
every indicator of yet ANOTHER relegation fight season
poor resources available in terms of coaching and facillities
an owner who is increasingly distancing himself form the views of the fanbase and inevitably talks of the club in terms of it being part of the banking sector and is advised by people with no credibilty
property development is the main focus of the board affraid

Come on then any positives then anybody? and don't dare say "at least we have a club" or else I may stick my boot through my monitor screen (which would'nt be good)

Yes, but look how far we've come! albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:53 pm

At least we still have a club.

P.S. Anyone want to buy a Dell monitor? Ex comet stock. Inbox me for details.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Actually am using the office computer at the moment and about to go home, don't think my boss would be to impressed in the morning so I will hold back my angst.
Parting shot - the whole Argo situation is pissing me right off but then there are people starving in the world. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Exeter city and Torquay now have merchandise being sold iin the city centre. This tells me all i need to know about how bad things are till with the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Exeter city and Torquay now have merchandise being sold iin the city centre. This tells me all i need to know about how bad things are till with the club.

WHAT?
Back to top Go down
hmdr

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:56 pm

I hope it is not true, Brent has made sure the club is worthless, less attractive than it has ever been, people say well at least we have a club, we have not it is Brents club he holds all the Aces he has employed yes men, to send out the propaganda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:02 am

Grumpy Shunter wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

WHAT?

tis true
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:33 am

the main thing for me is there seems to be NO control over the club whatsoever.

the manager is incoherent in interviews - ok maybe hes 'shy' but by now surely he'd be more use to camera interview - take yesterday he seems to be lookng anywhere othe than at the camera!
whats he like in the dressing room?

the finance director resigns..........why?

the club owner is full of spin - football is DIFFERENT to running Debenhams.
fans WILL see through it all.
the vice chair who has football knowledge is mute.

the president who should be a 'token' figure releases statements that have little other than what a bloke in the pub would say.

an obsession with 'first in football' when the 'firsts' are NOT firsts.

the club is going down the pan, a lot i think is resting on sexstones shoulders.
without change the 3k season ticket holders will be 2k with the missing 1k buying reduced membership packages - after all a decent start & you can get a half price season ticket easily enough come december.

Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:17 pm

Perhaps it's the wrong way to think , but I've been a fan for well over 40 years (not a praapper one obviously), and if this rumour has any truth in it and the club does go down the pan again, I for one will not be putting my hand in my pocket to help. What's gone on since the last administration has been so unprofessional, both on and off the pitch, and the club will get what it deserves.

Unless of course I win the euromillions. Then we'll see some changes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Is Sexstone the new Ridsdale?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Unless of course I win the euromillions. Then we'll see some changes.

IF I won and bought the club, he would have to sale back to the club the car-park for the same price he paid for it.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:56 pm

Lord Aviva wrote:
the main thing for me is there seems to be NO control over the club whatsoever.

the manager is incoherent in interviews - ok maybe hes 'shy' but by now surely he'd be more use to camera interview - take yesterday he seems to be lookng anywhere othe than at the camera!
whats he like in the dressing room?

the finance director resigns..........why?

the club owner is full of spin - football is DIFFERENT to running Debenhams.
fans WILL see through it all.
the vice chair who has football knowledge is mute.

the president who should be a 'token' figure releases statements that have little other than what a bloke in the pub would say.

an obsession with 'first in football' when the 'firsts' are NOT firsts.

the club is going down the pan, a lot i think is resting on sexstones shoulders.
without change the 3k season ticket holders will be 2k with the missing 1k buying reduced membership packages - after all a decent start & you can get a half price season ticket easily enough come december.

Don't worry, the PASB will sort it all out.

Plus of course who cares? The world's end is imminent!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:00 pm

My wife's birthday is on the 21st, do you think I should buy her a pressie? Wouldn't want to waste the money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Iggy wrote:
My wife's birthday is on the 21st, do you think I should buy her a pressie? Wouldn't want to waste the money.

You could buy her a First team shirt (hold on we haven't got a second team)....but for goodness don't put a name on it they might be given away in the new year window.....and that would be a waste of a shirt wouldn't it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Get her a Chadwick shirt no one will have him, here is here for good.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Iggy wrote:
Now then now then, it's only a rumour, truth is we are probably stuck with Brent and co for another 5 years at least, don't worry yourselves. lol!

No we aren't-they'll make sure they're well out of the line of fire before the final (50% isn't it?) instalement of the Football Creditor debt has to be paid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the brink of administration rumour   On the brink of administration rumour - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the brink of administration rumour
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2