Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?

Go down 
+7
pepsipete
Czarcasm
seadog
Mock Cuncher
akagreengull
hippo
tcm
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What are you having for xmas
Lamb
Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? Vote_lcap0%Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Turkey
Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? Vote_lcap41%Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? Vote_rcap
 41% [ 14 ]
Beef
Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? Vote_lcap18%Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 6 ]
Goose
Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? Vote_lcap3%Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Four Bird from Aldi
Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? Vote_lcap9%Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Chicken
Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? Vote_lcap3%Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Pork
Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? Vote_lcap18%Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 6 ]
dont know
Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? Vote_lcap8%Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? Empty
PostSubject: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Big IF but if we win comfortably against city with a good performance of sorts do we the fletcher out campaign call a cease fire and see how it goes under the d of f or it wont matter either way/

I'm curious to know thats all.

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Where's the vegetarian option then ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:27 pm

by the way the poll is there to stop this being a pasoti like post Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Penzance wrote:
Where's the vegetarian option then ?

They are banned by the church of england
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:54 pm

fletch in brent in,,,,,and a win,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:52 pm

If we win comfortably and have a decent set of results over the next few weeks I would say beef and pork.

I saw a young guy get stopped in Sainsbury's earlier by the security guard with a big joint of beef under his coat. The security guard said "What do you think you're doing with that" and the guy said "Roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, peas, carrots and gravy"

We're having a director of football for xmas dinner. With brussells sprouts and chips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Vegetarian option:
for number 2 daughter last year, I prepared a mushroom, date, & nut concoction stuffed into home-made canelloni served with a blue cheese sauce. It was ansum!!! But then so was the duck & roast veg that me and number 1 daughter had.

This year I'm dining elsewhere. I shall eat what I'm given and be very grateful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:11 pm

I bet she likes French jazz and drinks real ale?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:25 pm

ive got my daughters 2 future inlaws,(both veggeis),gona being covertly slipping meat in the nut roasts,fecking hippys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Where's the fish option? I suppose now I have to do roast pig, I was thinking of salt cod as it's my turn to cook this year.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Fletcher is the wrong man to bring success and was appointed by Brent that's it: except to say, I am working xmas day and I will be having home made prawn curry (great.) cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:02 pm

She likes Israeli jazz and drinks too much - bloody student!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Who has fish for christmas dinner honestly!!! starter maybe but as a meal not on your life captain birdseye.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Australians.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:44 pm

True story.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Australians.

they dont count they are convicts who by mocking their queen's voice resulted in a nurse with mental health probs topping herself. Helen Daniels would be breaking her hip again over her country folk and their fish eating ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:07 pm

pork seems to be popular!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:29 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
pork seems to be popular!

It's because there's a lot of it about in different guises pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:11 pm

hippo wrote:
Where's the fish option? I suppose now I have to do roast pig, I was thinking of salt cod as it's my turn to cook this year.

A bit of Balcalha? With onions and potatoes or a nice tomatoe sauce? I've eaten it a few times and it is either delicious or makes me feel ill.
We are having roast ducks (2 big free rangers) we would normally have goose but with the in laws coming we can't afford two geese and they are greedy bastards, in laws not geese that is. Sage and onion stuffing with sausage meat in, sprouts, roast pots. Red cabbage, peas, parsnips, carrots and leeks. I am going up the pub for an hour or two first. drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Iggy wrote:
hippo wrote:

A bit of Balcalha? With onions and potatoes or a nice tomatoe sauce? I've eaten it a few times and it is either delicious or makes me feel ill.
We are having roast ducks (2 big free rangers) we would normally have goose but with the in laws coming we can't afford two geese and they are greedy bastards, in laws not geese that is. Sage and onion stuffing with sausage meat in, sprouts, roast pots. Red cabbage, peas, parsnips, carrots and leeks. I am going up the pub for an hour or two first. drunken

four bird from aldi has your name written all over it. best of both worlds Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Got to be free range and grown within 10 miles of here or I would go veggie. Has anybody entered a poll choice? lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:06 pm

Quorn roast and herds of veg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Hazelnut and bean terrine.
Ten roasted and steamed vegetables set aside from the allotment........ delighted with that given the weather.
Hazelnuts nicked from under the squirel s' noses near the Dart earlier in the year... should meet Iggy's strict criteria clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:18 pm

We're having swan as a starter followed by stuffed unicorn . Well its only once a year .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:23 pm

GG, did you know the unicorn represents spiritual awakening for some folk. And then for others, it was a pub in Plympton. Make sure you get a free range one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?   Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter? Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas lunch prefs and if we got time A win against exeter?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next