Elias
Mock Cuncher
Dougie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

View From The Directors Box Empty
PostSubject: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Quote :
Ian Newell ‏@IJN3
I tell you what, I'm starting to detest football forum websites.#keyboardgeeks

Keep up the good work lads and lasses
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:12 pm

So the useful fat idiot fooker spends 15 years trolling Exeweb, quashing dissent and silencing opinion on PASOTI, getting the old Argyle Talk website shut down, and generally being an UtterTwat on the internet. Then, two months after being TOLD by his superiors to back down from internet forums at the THREAT of being stripped of his newfound 'status' (#justafan) amongst the creeps in the Director's box, and suddenly he's sick of it all.

What an absolute tool.

#justahenchman
#satnearmyleader
#hashtagwanker
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:23 pm

Quote :
How dare the internet let so many people say what they think? I haven't got time to make all those phonecalls & set up all those websites & send all those texts & emails #rushedoffmyfeetclampingdownonitall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:35 pm

I don't think anyone really gives a toss what the disgraced Newell thinks or says now, his days of being taken seriously are long gone as are his friends. He still fails to understand the difference between "friends" and "people that I have met" though and, has a strong desire to tell us about his "friends at a very frequent rate but not only are they "friends", they are "real friends".

A very odd character, best to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:36 pm

i need a 'useful' idiot to remove dome asbestos from my loft !!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:49 pm

This is my favourite:

Quote :
Ian Newell ‏@IJN3
Saying that, if you don’t attend, in my view, you’ve removed the right to mank about things. Support your club from Home Park. #notmilesaway
How dare anyone move away from Plymouth! How dare anyone work weekends! How dare anyone have family commitments!

Does James Brent actually want to attract fans back to Home Park or is the idea to drive them all away?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Having read the thread on Pasoti, I'm guessing that it's the intelligent analysis of his Lord High Protector by our friend Jabba that's exercised Ian and the fact that the hordes can't now be prodded into rushing to the defense must grate.

Anyway it seem's he's too busy attending to VVIP's today (obviously moving up from your run of the mill VIP's) to bother with internet tittle tattle today.

Sad times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Hey Newell, internet forums detest you just as much you hate them. Smile

Years of trolling, bullying and censorship have now bit you on your fat arse and you've been caught out.

Sent anymore PM's around recently about two members of the trust?

tw@t.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Intrigue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:15 pm

An addict's bravado from THE most addicted Argyle internet poster. Still doesn't understand people hold different opinions ... comes from the sheltered life led, I guess .... and still can't resist bashing those angry keys from his own personal stockade, still out posting virtually all internet Argyle posters no doubt.
He's a sad case, but at least someone has had the sense to keep him off the forums.... they're a lot better for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:09 pm

I've always detested fat arse kissers in directors boxes. pig
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Hey Newell, internet forums detest you just as much you hate them. Smile

Years of trolling, bullying and censorship have now bit you on your fat arse and you've been caught out.

Sent anymore PM's around recently about two members of the trust?

tw@t.

Can't argue with any of that dear boy. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:20 pm

I think the pig is mental after all the crap he has dished out over the years.

Ian Newell ‏@IJN3
I tell you what, I'm starting to detest football forum websites.#keyboardgeeks

He still reads them then
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:01 pm

View From The Directors Box Stock-illustration-21447976-fat-pig-eating
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Hims just misunderstud you plebs lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
So the useful fat idiot fooker spends 15 years trolling Exeweb, quashing dissent and silencing opinion on PASOTI, getting the old Argyle Talk website shut down, and generally being an UtterTwat on the internet. Then, two months after being TOLD by his superiors to back down from internet forums at the THREAT of being stripped of his newfound 'status' (#justafan) amongst the creeps in the Director's box, and suddenly he's sick of it all.

What an absolute tool.

#justahenchman
#satnearmyleader
#hashtagwanker

Can't disagree with any of that either Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:53 pm

If it wasnt for internet forums no one would have ever heard of Ian Newell!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Hurrah for IJN!

ATD's greatest cheerleader! cheers

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
If it wasnt for internet forums no one would have ever heard of Ian Newell!

feckin internet forums have a lot to answer for!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
This is my favourite:

Quote :
Ian Newell ‏@IJN3
Saying that, if you don’t attend, in my view, you’ve removed the right to mank about things. Support your club from Home Park. #notmilesaway
How dare anyone move away from Plymouth! How dare anyone work weekends! How dare anyone have family commitments!

Does James Brent actually want to attract fans back to Home Park or is the idea to drive them all away?

It's his view, which I happen to believe is a load of shit. #themanthatgotwhathewantedbutlostwhathehad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:20 pm

He's called Ian. He is a legend. Ian Legend.

He is no more.

View From The Directors Box A1uadw
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:27 pm

hairy j wrote:

He is no more.

more like bellend
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
hairy j wrote:

He is no more.

more like bellend

He looks like hes wearing one of those robes that Monks wear ffs lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:46 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Mapperley, darling wrote:
hairy j wrote:

He is no more.

more like bellend

He looks like hes wearing one of those robes that Monks wear ffs lol! lol! lol!

he is no cadfael lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: View From The Directors Box   View From The Directors Box Empty

Back to top Go down

View From The Directors Box
Page 1 of 1