Czarcasm
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Oxford match thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:37 am

Happy days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:42 am

You must be looking forward to the 15th Tis. More humiliation I fear Sad
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Oh well,i did not want an Argyle day trip to Wembley anyway.... Crying or Very sad

I wish Argyle could have tried that little bit harder last night Sad .

Nice goal from Mac [i hope we can sign him in January ?],had a perfect view from the Lyndhurst too.

The atmosphere last night was awful tbh. Good on those oxford fans though for making the trip down on a very chilly Tuesday evening.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:25 pm

Was the head honcho there last night, if he was he must have shuddered at the vision of what the future could be at Home Park.

FFS man, be decisive and act NOW, before that future comes to pass.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Bert Large wrote:
You must be looking forward to the 15th Tis. More humiliation I fear Sad

Nah, I'm real Bert, the only optimistic thing about me is that I always believe things could be worse and without exception I expect them to become so.

The 15th holds nowt but trepidation for me, your run has to end sometime, our home form is awful in comparison to most, we are a two man team where the creative sciences are concerned and you have a team of cloggers who should sort them early if your management has any sense, which is of course where our best opportunities lie.

Was talking to a 'wall supporter on Sunday who remembered when you ended their unbeaten home run of some 57 or 58 games, stranger things have happened.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:35 pm

Believe me Lord T, what we don't have is a team of cloggers.

What we have is a team who can't defend for toffee that tries to play good football whose manager has omitted to tell them that in order to play good passing football, you're not just meant to do it in your middle third but also in your attacking, final third.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:20 pm

GreenSam wrote:

A swift peruse of your disciplinary record would tend to corroborate that, a lot of yellows for not quite so many fouls though. Good to see that ECFC have the second best record in our league even accepting that 'putting it about' seems to help at this level.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Down Down
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

A swift peruse of your disciplinary record would tend to corroborate that, a lot of yellows for not quite so many fouls though. Good to see that ECFC have the second best record in our league even accepting that 'putting it about' seems to help at this level.
That may be true, but it's not our style of play.

We're trying to play elegant football and failing, coming across like Bambi on Ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:12 pm

I really don't understand why everyone is so stressed, the world is going to end in 7 days anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:56 pm

GOB wrote:
I really don't understand why everyone is so stressed, the world is going to end in 7 days anyway.

If that's true, my fuckin ex-wife won't be paid her money until the day after.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:12 am

' Was talking to a 'wall supporter on Sunday who remembered when you ended their unbeaten home run of some 57 or 58 games, stranger things have happened.'

I was there.................... when I was a praaaaaper fan.

Peter Shearing, 'They threw bottles !' affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oxford match thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4