Go down 
+2
tcm
Chemical Ali
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Herald Sports Awards Empty
PostSubject: Herald Sports Awards   Herald Sports Awards EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:31 am

Are being held tonight at Brent's pavillions. Apparently Fletcher is in the running for the 'Best Chimp Impression' trophy (he might lose against Gordon the Gorilla from Paignton Zoo though).

It can be viewed LIVE on the herlad website tonight bounce

Herald awards LINK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herald Sports Awards   Herald Sports Awards EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Do they have a fan who raised most money by auctioning autographed football shirts, thereby saving a multi-millionaire having to dip into his own substantial wallet award?

Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Herald Sports Awards   Herald Sports Awards EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:05 pm

the westcuntry cider awards,,,,,at my house,,,,,iam up for best pissed up football fan,,,
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Herald Sports Awards   Herald Sports Awards EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:10 pm

Give it a couple of weeks and Fletcher could have received an awrd for the longest managerial losing streak no doubt. Razz
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Herald Sports Awards   Herald Sports Awards EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:13 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Give it a couple of weeks and Fletcher could have received an awrd for the longest managerial losing streak no doubt. Razz
moving down that way soon,,(newton armpit),,,lets catch up for a argo related pint?
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Herald Sports Awards   Herald Sports Awards EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:22 pm

tcm wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
moving down that way soon,,(newton armpit),,,lets catch up for a argo related pint?

You leaving the paradise that is Totnes for good then Mikey boy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herald Sports Awards   Herald Sports Awards EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:12 pm

Anyone would think he's in need of "friends" lol!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Herald Sports Awards   Herald Sports Awards EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:19 pm

best avviva award?
best bucket rattler award?

award for fan 'most grateful to have a club award' ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herald Sports Awards   Herald Sports Awards EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:20 pm

Lord Aviva wrote:
best avviva award?
best bucket rattler award?

award for fan 'most grateful to have a club award' ?

I like that one!

Most gullible fan of the year award?

The award for the fan that "sold out" the most?

The cheapest fan award? For the fan that "sold out" for the least amount.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Herald Sports Awards   Herald Sports Awards EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:37 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

well for the time being,,,,work and stuff,,,i like newton abbot myself,,its got a bad press
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Herald Sports Awards   Herald Sports Awards EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:38 pm

GOB wrote:
Anyone would think he's in need of "friends" lol!
i dont need friends gob,ive got you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Herald Sports Awards   Herald Sports Awards EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Best Muriel (that isn't a muriel)?

Best Dave n'Rick Jimmy Savile Joke (Sponsored by T. Hooper)?

Best 'Football first' Supporters board (despite Bradford having one)?

Best Supporters' Board election?

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Herald Sports Awards   Herald Sports Awards EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:56 pm

tcm wrote:
the westcuntry cider awards,,,,,at my house,,,,,iam up for best pissed up football fan,,,

He's back! Good to hear from you again, Mike.I see things are still progressing slowly up at Home park under Carl and Jim. lol!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Herald Sports Awards   Herald Sports Awards EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:01 pm

yay greenskin....stick with it ,FLETCH IN,,,BRENT IN,,
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Herald Sports Awards   Herald Sports Awards EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:04 pm

I believe Brent is doing a bit of stand up comedy, he's got some great one liners like "we are only a couple of players away from a good team" and " we should be back in the championship" and his classic "I haven't seen a team this season at Home Park who are inherently better than Argyle". Sorry I'm having trouble typing this due to laughing, such is the genius of his comedy. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herald Sports Awards   Herald Sports Awards EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:56 pm

tcm wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

well for the time being,,,,work and stuff,,,i like newton abbot myself,,its got a bad press

There is also a famous cider pub in Newton abbot, that wouldn't have influenced your decision in any way would it be mike?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Herald Sports Awards   Herald Sports Awards EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:13 pm

cider bars great,,,like i say newton abbot get a bit of a bad press,,,hopefully ile be able to bring a bit of culture to the place Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herald Sports Awards   Herald Sports Awards Empty

Back to top Go down

Herald Sports Awards
Page 1 of 1