seadog
Pete1886
pepsipete
mouldyoldgoat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:24 am

Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Had the day to myself while the family went shopping so I had an afternoon at the bookies, walked out £420 up and a bet on tiger woods winning the chevron challenge tournament. He's currently three behind McDowell.

Nice bonus just before xmas. Gave the other half £250 which should guarantee me getting my winkie licked.

You have to pay for it ???????

Sreak n eggs brunch at Tring rugby club........... first team win at home.........England beat the All Blacks on the big screen....... Tringy now very pissed..........blow job in the morning if I make the tea.
Happy dayyyyyyyyyyyys...................................

You make her tea?

I am going to be very wary of anybody other than my wife offering me a cup of tea, I never realised the implications.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:04 am

Iggy wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Had the day to myself while the family went shopping so I had an afternoon at the bookies, walked out £420 up and a bet on tiger woods winning the chevron challenge tournament. He's currently three behind McDowell.

Nice bonus just before xmas. Gave the other half £250 which should guarantee me getting my winkie licked.

Sreak n eggs brunch at Tring rugby club........... first team win at home.........England beat the All Blacks on the big screen....... Tringy now very pissed..........blow job in the morning if I make the tea.

You make her tea?

I am going to be very wary of anybody other than my wife offering me a cup of tea, I never realised the implications.

With eight postings in half an hour, it looks like you don't need any further stimulation on a Monday morning.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:38 am

I went to Peterborough v Blackpool. It was ok. But I left feeling down and wistful that even with a fair wind, enormous luck and a huge turn round in fortunes that it won't be (at a minimum) until the 2014 - 2015 season that Argyle will be playing at that level again. And don't give me that it will be all the sweeter for being down at the scrag end of the football pyramid. It will just be a relief if and when we make it back.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:21 am

Dougie wrote:
I went to Peterborough v Blackpool. It was ok. But I left feeling down and wistful that even with a fair wind, enormous luck and a huge turn round in fortunes that it won't be (at a minimum) until the 2014 - 2015 season that Argyle will be playing at that level again. And don't give me that it will be all the sweeter for being down at the scrag end of the football pyramid. It will just be a relief if and when we make it back.

It's going to be a lot longer than that, dear boy.

If clueless isn't put out of his misery soon, we'll remain in a relegation dogfight again this season.

Still, at least we'll take 300 to Ebbsfleet Rolling Eyes and the tent will still be bursting with superfans and Avivas.

Look how far we've come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:48 am

Dougie wrote:

It will take a lot longer than that to get back from the Conference South (tier 6).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:11 am

Tringreen wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

You make her tea?

With eight postings in half an hour, it looks like you don't need any further stimulation on a Monday morning.

You are Postey and I claim my free fan fest ticket. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:13 am

Iggy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

You make her tea?

Geddon janner ! Dave n Rick are waitin for 'ee ! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:21 am

Tringreen wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

You make her tea?

Geddon janner ! Dave n Rick are waitin for 'ee ! lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2