Yea Man
harvetheslayer
Punchdrunk
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Remember the posters, faces etc Empty
PostSubject: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 12:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These assholes think we talk shit it seems.

I'll give it 3 months and this post will be in the ATD archives of fame.

Another screamer of 40 yards into the back of the PASOTI net.

The site that keeps on giving.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 5:53 am

More Comedy Gold from the Farm once again the guest numbers must have shot up here last night so thanks once again for the free publicity
How amazing that none of them mentioned that everything ATD had predicted has come to pass and frankly its even worse and then some

Considering who has originally stated the shortfall if we are short of £100,000 for salaries than the fraud squad needs to be visiting.  James the Embezzler Brent has pulled his scams once too often to let it pass.....48 bankruptcies admins and closures but of course none of its Brents doing

No wonder Felwick has bailed out of nowhere. He has seen the books that have been cooked and wants no part when the warrants of execution arrive
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 8:57 am

Bless them and their green tints. I think this place has been pretty spot on with the majority of things over the years.

But sure if they want to blindly follow and keep theirs heads in the sand feel free. Look how that went last time Laughing
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 9:26 am

Its the year on year progress gang! laugh laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 9:35 am

I lurk there and post occasionally on here (though I've got a new job which means I can post more during the boring working day cheers ). Most of them on there have the blinkers on firmly.

Isn't what's happening now exactly what has been predicted by ATD over the past few years?!  scratch
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 9:38 am

Mook wrote:
I lurk there and post occasionally on here (though I've got a new job which means I can post more during the boring working day cheers ). Most of them on there have the blinkers on firmly.

Isn't what's happening now exactly what has been predicted by ATD over the past few years?!  scratch

You mean the asset stripping, property developing clusterfeck?

Yup lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 10:11 am

I didn’t think they were allowed to mention our vile and libellous website under any circumstance
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 10:33 am

im finding it all rather depraved.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 10:45 am

We also predicted that Green Jim would manage to build feck all and he still hasn't despite him trying for seven years and someone fronting the money for him.
I'm off to light the fire, getting pretty cold sat here in just my stained underwear.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 10:57 am

Thick as shit the dumb deluded janner dimlows there a dopey kind of creature they really are lol
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 1:48 pm

I Really hope we don't get to say "I told you so" to those who see Brent as our holy saviour once Argyle have gone down the shitter.....
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 2:01 pm

Mook wrote:
I Really hope we don't get to say "I told you so" to those who see Brent as our holy saviour once Argyle have gone down the shitter.....

Hallett has not even taken over and still snidey references to SH are starting creep in on PASOTI before the blokes even done anything.

Sounds like a bunch of bitter old bastards that have just lost their AAA passes.

Kudos to SH for putting his money in where Brent never did in 7 years.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 2:08 pm

Yup we're gonna need some serious changes to get out of this pile o turd we find ourselves in
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 2:16 pm

Where's BBC1 when you need him? Actually saying on free chat that being relegated wouldn't be a bad thing? Jesus wept.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 2:24 pm

feckin hell freechat is full of *****, wtf are they on.....
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 2:38 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Where's BBC1 when you need him? Actually saying on free chat that being relegated wouldn't be a bad thing? Jesus wept.

jizzing over the GTs probably.
Explain the Cornish Mobs donation to the Casio board please ? and your new "friendship|" with Newell.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 2:56 pm

Cornish sticking together init, feck em,
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 8:33 pm

I had better change my underwear and get some more cheesy wotsits in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 10:56 pm

If you compare ATD's predictions concerning Brent to pasoti's over the years it would a devastating KO win for ATD. Its not ATD's fault Brent keeps proving people right on here. good riddance to him.

and jethro bbc1 as sold out and back on nool's dick for a beer and the promise of being the oldest flag waver at argyle.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 7:24 am

FFS The jimmy arse bandit gang it’s over and still they rim the frauds arse even with all the evidence in the public domain and who the finger should be pointed at I find completely baffling how thick these people really are ffs
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 8:12 am

RegGreen wrote:
FFS The jimmy arse bandit gang it’s over and still they rim the frauds arse even with all the evidence in the public domain and who the finger should be pointed at I find completely baffling how thick these people really are ffs

They're desperately trying to save face Reg its utterly clear to the supporter base and theres literally scores who speak to me either not on forums per se as they want no part of any potential bans, but general chit chat and they KNOW make no mistake what the Shyster James Brent is and always has been. If they didnt believe it pre this latest clusterfuck they do now

Two in my own family who wouldnt have a word against him now wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire

Geezers an utter sham and surely but surely even the dimmest of the dim on Pasoti must question why he has 48 (Saltrock now added) bankruptcies closures and adminstrations to his name. You gotta be some sort of monumental bellend not to raise an eyebrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 8:34 am

Yea Man wrote:

Yeah it'd be great going back 'home' to the basement, for that was the division we were in when Jimmy saved us. We could take 2000 to Morecambe, there would be limbs when we score a consolation in a 4-1 defeat. We could all tick off Forest Greens ground, We could sing "McCartys arse" at Newport and take the piss out of everyones away following.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 4:57 pm

And back to playing shit like Macclesfield
And you could bet your bollox the shit were have super 7 goals nate Blissett will knock in a hat -trick
Watch!!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 5:21 pm

Angry wrote:
If you compare ATD's predictions concerning Brent to pasoti's over the years it would a devastating KO win for ATD. Its not ATD's fault Brent keeps proving people right on here. good riddance to him.

and jethro bbc1 as sold out and back on nool's dick for a beer and the promise of being the oldest flag waver at argyle.

Yeah I'd noticed,

Everybody wants to be somebody I guess...
As I said feck em, don't need them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember the posters, faces etc   Remember the posters, faces etc Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember the posters, faces etc
Page 1 of 1