mouldyoldgoat
Sir Francis Drake
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

pasoti Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:40 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I see Pedlar is spouting rubbish once again-

Quote :
I have only ever banned one user personally and over the past 12 months, PASOTI Mods as a group have only banned 4 different posters - always done by a majority vote and nearly always unanimously. Predominantly those bannings have been for threatening behaviour towards the site and or individuals. In addition we have voted on continuing bans for 11 others whose annual review have come up for review, all of those have been upheld. Like the recent ones most of those were for threstening behviour or were Exter fans trolling. I can quite honestly say no-one has been banned for having an alternative view - there are too many of those among the Mods themselves!!

I hadn't posted for almost 2 months and was IP banned by the pasoti mods in March (I think it was for a post on here suggesting that pasoti mods had multi accounts such as Deep Throat, Windsor Boy, Derrick Sanderson etc- how wrong I was Laughing ).

Frank Bullitt has also been banned from pasoti and the reason given was that "he wasn't welcome on the site". Nothing to do with threatening behaviour in either case.

I was banned for 'upsetting other posters' with my persistent warnings of 'not to trust in stapes' .

Enjoy the ride Tringy lol!

As they liked to say, 'You couldn't make it up !'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:42 am

I was never banned. I just wasn't allowed to log on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:05 am

I wasn't banned for threatening behaviour lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:49 am

knecht wrote:

I was banned, then reinstated, but couldn't log in Razz I think they must get a perverse pleasure out of seeing people ask to be allowed back on, just like we saw in the Newell Files.

There were a couple of people e-mailing Ian Newell asking him nicely, begging even, to be allowed back, and there was my 4 letter word riddled e-mail telling the lot of them what I thought of them lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:52 am

I was never banned, my account is inactive. I wonder if any of my posts survive?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Blimey, the obsession with Pasoti is getting worse.

When are you going to have the confidence to be your own site? ATD seems to be spending more and more time sniping at Pasoti/Webb/Newell/PAFC and less and less being an Argyle fans site.

Not that some of the sniping is not without just cause of course, but nearly every thread seems to have some reference to the above somewhere.

I don't remember it always being like that, but then if your face doesn't fit you seem to be hounded off this site fairly quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Serious reply, Cerbs - I actually think the obsession with pasoti has lessened. In proportion, I actually think the references to Messrs Newell & Webb have diminished also. The latter has increased in recent days for obvious reasons and rightly so.

I agree with you that when ATD is able to get on with football matters it would be a good thing. I suspect though that the 'politics' of the club will always be a feature of such a site.

Strangely, 'your' site also fell foul of people who behaved 'politically' also. Indeed, the very establishment of such a site was a political step.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:44 pm

People in glass houses and all that Cerbs...

I seem to recall some pretty viriolic stuff from you on here first time round.

Any, I've never threatened anyone in my life and I was banned and never told why. MrRapson seemed to have a better idea then me. (and I thank hime for interceding on my behalf, although not necessary apart from confirming what others on here already think)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:54 pm

The clue is in the title of the thread.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

Simple really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:56 pm

Advice froms cerbs is always funny after his mega sulk when ATD posters ( with good wisdom) booted him out as a mod, he now hangs about the farm like a bad smell getting all bitter and twisted Basketball i was banned from pedlars farm for being a Exeter Troll, and they wonder why we don't like the cnuts lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:25 pm

knecht wrote:
Serious reply, Cerbs - I actually think the obsession with pasoti has lessened. In proportion, I actually think the references to Messrs Newell & Webb have diminished also. The latter has increased in recent days for obvious reasons and rightly so.

I agree with you that when ATD is able to get on with football matters it would be a good thing. I suspect though that the 'politics' of the club will always be a feature of such a site.

Strangely, 'your' site also fell foul of people who behaved 'politically' also. Indeed, the very establishment of such a site was a political step.

Thank you for that. At least you understand what I meant.

My site was nothing more than a bit of fun. Shame so many on here missed the point. What I cannot get to grips with, and probably never will is why people take everything so personally. It spills over from discussion to nastiness very quickly. I'm not advocating that everyone is all best mates with each other, that will never happen. But why is everything posted taken so personally? Just because opinions differ.

Take Jock for example. I have met him a couple of times, a really fun bloke we got on well. Yet some of the vitriol aimed at me on here from him is unbelievable. Now please understand, I'm not complaining, just using it to illustrate my point. I'm a big boy (well, I'm grown up) enough to take a bit of crap from time to time, but not all of it is called for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Sod you, Cerbs! That's done my street cred on here no end of damage!

And I'm sure Jock will have a word with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Cerbera wrote:
knecht wrote:

My site was nothing more than a bit of fun. Shame so many on here missed the point. What I cannot get to grips with, and probably never will is why people take everything so personally. It spills over from discussion to nastiness very quickly. I'm not advocating that everyone is all best mates with each other, that will never happen. But why is everything posted taken so personally? Just because opinions differ.

Take Jock for example. I have met him a couple of times, a really fun bloke we got on well. Yet some of the vitriol aimed at me on here from him is unbelievable. Now please understand, I'm not complaining, just using it to illustrate my point. I'm a big boy (well, I'm grown up) enough to take a bit of crap from time to time, but not all of it is called for.

Why are you not talking to yourself on your new lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! popular website??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:34 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
knecht wrote:

Why are you not talking to yourself on your new lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! popular website??
punchie i think our invitation to join was lost in the post flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:39 pm

knecht wrote:

Buggerit! S'pose I'll have to buy you a beer on Saturday now!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Cerbera wrote:

My site was nothing more than a bit of fun.
It certainly was. I laughed jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Cerbera wrote:
knecht wrote:

Buggerit! S'pose I'll have to buy you a beer on Saturday now!!

Hes back....and with his tail between his legs!!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Punchy, I've never gone away. We've met a few times pre-matches in the CT. I've just not been posting on here.

Anyway, peace and love. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Cerbera wrote:
knecht wrote:

I thought you were a complete prick as soon as I met you! Typical Truro Schoolboy lol!

Sorry, you did get it in the neck because you were agreeing that Pasoti was better than ATD blah, blah, blah and it was to the people who had called me a known racist.

I'm a total cnut, but not a racist.

You saw what happened on your site when the word got out that I was posting on there, and unfortunately I don't think it will ever change between Pasoti and here, due to the fact that the mods on there were right up to their necks in the Deepthroat et al accounts. They can take the moral high ground about some things, but that's like giving me a licence to piss-take lol!

The ones who took part in the Deepthroat, Windsor Boy, Dogger and the rest of the accounts are total spineless fuckers, and the rest of them helped erase all record of it. That was designed to break up the Trust board because of a few of them didn't like it. Simple as that.

Newell did make sure that he kept evidence of Wozzers participation though, as you do to your friends Razz just in case he had to refer to it some time in the future if Wozzer hadn't owned up.

With friends like that...........

Anyway Cerbs, glad you're back, but you are going to get a bit of a ripping for being Pedlar's bitch recently Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Cerbera wrote:
knecht wrote:

Crikey, that's right up there with the best of 'em in the 'complete and utter bollocks' stakes! lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Cerbera wrote:

When are you going to have the confidence to be your own site? ATD seems to be spending more and more time sniping at Pasoti/Webb/Newell/PAFC and less and less being an Argyle fans site.

Not that some of the sniping is not without just cause of course, but nearly every thread seems to have some reference to the above somewhere.

I don't remember it always being like that, but then if your face doesn't fit you seem to be hounded off this site fairly quickly.

The thing is though when you are banned from pasoti you can only comment on pasoti via here, at least here the pasoti mods will read it before they read Their own forum, they are equally obsessed.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:06 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
knecht wrote:

Crikey, that's right up there with the best of 'em in the 'complete and utter bollocks' stakes! lol!

I agree.

Cerbera has some gall showing back up on this site.

The guy is completely shameless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:10 am

Cerbera wrote:

Nothing has changed Cerbs, as always the topics come from the users. If that's not acceptable then the door is open and ready for those that wish to leave but, for those that want to stay they are welcome, no matter what their political slant. And to be fair, there's been plenty said regarding ATD on pasoti lately and when you consider that not so long ago ATD was not permitted to be mentioned on pasoti, it gives an entirely different perspective of the use of the word "obsession", don't you think?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:58 am

knecht wrote:

I just banned myself. I just couldn't stomach that shite anymore.

On here, I'm free, Cause I'm as free as a bird now and this bird you cannot change, oooh ooh ooh and the bird you cannot change, and this bird you cannot change, lord knows I cannot chay ya ya ya ya ya ya ya change *burst into a piss-poor guitar solo by schlumberger with bleeding fingers. Damn - I should of paid more attention in guitar lesson! afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:15 am

Schlumberger wrote:
knecht wrote:

I just banned myself. I just couldn't stomach that shite anymore.

On here, I'm free, Cause I'm as free as a bird now and this bird you cannot change, oooh ooh ooh and the bird you cannot change, and this bird you cannot change, lord knows I cannot chay ya ya ya ya ya ya ya change *burst into a piss-poor guitar solo by schlumberger with bleeding fingers. Damn - I should of paid more attention in guitar lesson! afro

This really is worth a listen Razz Freebird on ukelele! The end is absolutely incredible lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZv4mtgr0tY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pasoti Thread   pasoti Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

pasoti Thread
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next