mouldyoldgoat
Pete1886
Dougie
Czarcasm
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:53 am

Its all well and good, but is it really going to change anything? Everyone has got what they want, Brent the reluctant owner seems to have cart blanch to build what he wants, he doesnt care nearly enough about the football to want to change the statius quo there and Newell and Webb have what they want. Most of the fans I know still think that we are lucky to have a football club. When we're still faffing around in this division 5 years time, perhaps atitudes might change. Still its good to know people are taking a stand against this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:54 am

I agree Bogsider that most people including me want the football to be good and successful.

That doesn't mean that the behind the scenes politicking shouldn't be examined.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:58 am

GOB wrote:
Of course, this could all be ended tomorrow if those "few" that are playing such dirty games simply stopped, it's that easy!

Argyle fans could be united if those "few" gave up their attempts to keep the fans divided.

If those "few" wish to continue then the club must act, NOW!

I have been saying the same for ages gob but as we all know the club will not get involved.it will all be swept under the carpet.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:02 am

I have read with horror about the multiple accounts set up by the so called club president who should now be completely ashamed of himself, he needs to do the honorable thing and get out of my football club and take his henchmen with him, but he wont go easy he will fight tooth and nail to hang on.

I have said it before I will not go and watch Argyle while that bunch are in any kind of position at the club
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:14 am

Grumpy wrote:
I have read with horror about the multiple accounts set up by the so called club president who should now be completely ashamed of himself, he needs to do the honorable thing and get out of my football club and take his henchmen with him, but he wont go easy he will fight tooth and nail to hang on.

I have said it before I will not go and watch Argyle while that bunch are in any kind of position at the club

I've been doing just that for years now ffs !

Give me my club back Mr Brent ! I don't want anything to do with a club being run by self promoting dimwits. The last regime turned me right off with the inevitability of where their greed would take us, now we have the spectre of your devious jamboys running the show.
It really is too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:20 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
GOB wrote:
Of course, this could all be ended tomorrow if those "few" that are playing such dirty games simply stopped, it's that easy!

Argyle fans could be united if those "few" gave up their attempts to keep the fans divided.

I have been saying the same for ages gob but as we all know the club will not get involved.it will all be swept under the carpet.

I don't think it will this time LM, I really don't.

It's not so much what's being commented on on these threads, but I'm struggling just to keep up with the pm's. People do not seem all that happy with the pres at the moment!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:55 am

GOB wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
GOB wrote:

I don't think it will this time LM, I really don't.

It's not so much what's being commented on on these threads, but I'm struggling just to keep up with the pm's. People do not seem all that happy with the pres at the moment!

Do tell.!!!!

Hope your right gob . He should now do the decent thing and resign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:06 am

Nothing to tell mate - I don't think this one will be brushed under the carpet. It raises questions regarding Webb's true agenda both his the past agenda and his future agenda should he continue in his role as president.

A lot of eyes have been opened recently and after yesterday they'll be opened even further.

I have never known a President of any other club to act against its own fans in this manner, it's been a shock for some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:25 am

I think we should offer Chris Webb a deal.

He can confess to what he did apologise and all that on pasoti

or

if he continues to try and deny it we post the screenshots
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:28 am

Very much opposed to posting screen shots, this is one of those cases of the more you stir it the more it stinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:37 am

Agree with Pete, the screenshots won't be posted publicly but are available should anyone have a legal reason for seeing them.

ATD is NOT saying Chris Webb used a multi account to send threats.

He has been banned because his IP linked him to a multi account, the IP which became available after Ian Newell left it viewable on a public image sharing site.

Hs posting history IP's link him to a proxy server, posting from a proxy is banned.

Finally, one proxy IP links two posts by The President to one post made by the other account. All three posts made on the same day, close together with IP matches.

Whoever had been the poster would've been banned for those reasons above.

To clarify though we have no proof Chris Webb sent threatening PM's from the account in question.

We believe the account in question was a shared account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:38 am

Why are ATD not publishing cast iron evidence? If people are truly occupying positions within our football club when they don't deserve to be then that is relevant to everyone.

Is there a way of producing the evidence on a system via a password that makes it impossible to copy or reproduce elsewhere? Apologies for my dumbo IT knowledge.

That way everyone who has the password, or indeed show it on public view, can see everything that is being alleged and respond accordingly. Passwords could be issued to the people who are named in the evidence plus mods on both sides. A timescale, say 14 days, could then be set for a suitable response from all parties before if necessary opening the website up.

An open letter preceding the evidence would be helpful to explain why evidence is being published.

Currently people on here are saying that they have the evidence, nothing is sticking on PASOTI and the characters involved are denying any wrongdoing or simply not responding at all. We're in ever decreasing circles.

If there is to be any moving forward and on from this great big mess then some clarity needs to be brought to the table. Get it out in the open and let people decide for themselves.

By everything I mean any incriminating emails and PM's that people have received or indeed sent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:46 am

Nick Wall wrote:
Why are ATD not publishing cast iron evidence? If people are truly occupying positions within our football club when they don't deserve to be then that is relevant to everyone.

Is there a way of producing the evidence on a system via a password that makes it impossible to copy or reproduce elsewhere? Apologies for my dumbo IT knowledge.

That way everyone who has the password, or indeed show it on public view, can see everything that is being alleged and respond accordingly. Passwords could be issued to the people who are named in the evidence plus mods on both sides. A timescale, say 14 days, could then be set for a suitable response from all parties before if necessary opening the website up.

An open letter preceding the evidence would be helpful to explain why evidence is being published.

Currently people on here are saying that they have the evidence, nothing is sticking on PASOTI and the characters involved are denying any wrongdoing or simply not responding at all. We're in ever decreasing circles.

If there is to be any moving forward and on from this great big mess then some clarity needs to be brought to the table. Get it out in the open and let people decide for themselves.

By everything I mean any incriminating emails and PM's that people have received or indeed sent.

This
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:04 pm

As far as I am aware there's nothing to suggest that IP's are considered to be personal or confidential information, but in this case I think the mods should keep these things private for now at least. You never know what maybe around the corner, sometimes it's best not to show all of your hand at once and no pressure should be put on the mods to do otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:17 pm

The pressure should be put on Mr Webb.

If the police are not to be involved then in the spirit of the founding principals of this democratic forum its membership should be kept in the picture at all times and transparency should reign supreme.

Otherwise it's Pasoti MK2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:21 pm

I'm afraid that I don't agree Mike. For ATD mods the issues is very simple and very basic, they have performed an operation that they have done dozens, if not hundreds of times, they have simply banned a user that is using more that one username to post comments.

Whether it is Chris Webb, Dane Bunny or anyone else, they should all receive the same treatment, there should be no exceptions just because it's Chris Webb.

Neither will attempting to describe ATD in an defamatory way encourage the mods to change the rule book and, neither should it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:26 pm

GOB wrote:
As far as I am aware there's nothing to suggest that IP's are considered to be personal or confidential information, but in this case I think the mods should keep these things private for now at least. You never know what maybe around the corner, sometimes it's best not to show all of your hand at once and no pressure should be put on the mods to do otherwise.

Fair enough GOB and I do understand the dilemma. In that case though nothing will change.

ATD - We have information but we're not going to divulge it. To most of those that post here they will believe that to be the case and laugh at every Webb/IJN/Posty/Saracen 10 etc post on PASOTI. To those that come on here as guests or as casual viewers will see what they want to see.

PASOTI - Will delete all posts regarding the subject and continue to throw the accusation that ATD contain "supporters" who in the main snipe from behind keyboards, have personal grievances about people who fought in the war/donate and support the FansFests and never attend football matches.

If this were a game of poker you might not want to show all your hand at once but if this site has nothing to hide then why not? (other than for the perfectly acceptable reason of personal privacy) If personal privacy overrides everything then the site should say that nothing ever will be released rather than hint that evidence is being held back "because we never know when we might need it"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:31 pm

Mike Searle wrote:

If the police are not to be involved then in the spirit of the founding principals of this democratic forum its membership should be kept in the picture at all times and transparency should reign supreme.

Bollox.

Discussions are ongoing in the mod room and there have been, unsurprisingly, further developments. At present, at least, that should remain private for a whole range of reasons.

I am aware that some people may want things to happen NOW - and mods are people also and so will have the whole range of responses to be found 'out here' - but it can't, and shouldn't, always be done like that. Please be aware that there are sensitive issues being dealt with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:34 pm

knecht wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:

Bollox.

Discussions are ongoing in the mod room and there have been, unsurprisingly, further developments. At present, at least, that should remain private for a whole range of reasons.

I am aware that some people may want things to happen NOW - and mods are people also and so will have the whole range of responses to be found 'out here' - but it can't, and shouldn't, always be done like that. Please be aware that there are sensitive issues being dealt with.

You are a student of the Pasoti Mod manual and I claim my £5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:36 pm

Nick I'm not a mod but having been a mod I'm appreciative of their position.

I like us all would like to see everything headlined, believe me, but we have to be aware of the dilemmas that the mods have with this one. I'm sure that given time all will become clear, but for now we need to respect the decisions that the guys are taking.

There may later be a convincing argument why Webb should be treated differently, he is after all a prominent figure. Again though, the mods I'm sure have other things to do than run ATD and they will need time to discuss their actions together, vote on their actions, possibly take advice and then take the actions.

It's not as cut and dry as just posting screen shots, despite the frustration for most of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:39 pm

knecht wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:

Bollox.

Fair enough Knecht. No one who reads what you post would ever call you anything other than sensible and reasoned AND you are involved in those discussions.

For the record my starting point is not hanging Chris Webb but trying to reach a point where these games cease (or at least reduce to a murmur in the background).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:44 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
knecht wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:

Bollox.

You are a student of the Pasoti Mod manual and I claim my £5
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:49 pm

knecht wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:

Bollox.

A wise and considered approach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Indeed.

I don't think we need to worry that our mods won't make the right decisions - and that always takes a bit of time and thought.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:29 pm

So glad I didn't get elected. We have a good group of folks Modding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next