Dougie
Czarcasm
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Chris Webb accused me on here of using foul and abusive language and stalking celebrities all on Twitter. Neither of which is true. I ask for an apology. None was forthcoming. It upset some people close to me. Should I go to the police?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Dougie wrote:
Chris Webb accused me on here of using foul and abusive language and stalking celebrities all on Twitter. Neither of which is true. I ask for an apology. None was forthcoming. It upset some people close to me. Should I go to the police?

I would write to your MP, civic leaders, the club, all former managers and players, Tony Snooper and tweet Frankie Boyle
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Dougie wrote:

By celebrities did he mean him and Mr Newell?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:44 pm

So, a person who is perceived by the president to be negative about the club (several posts questioning JBs approach/motives) is not deemed fit to write for the programme.

However that same person has been thanked for their offer of help ("I'll give you a shout when I know more" - therefore deemed fit) in a high profile club campaign (TV onboard).

Double standards?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:44 pm

Dougie wrote:

He may have confused you with Dane Bunney.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:54 pm

I'm a bit dim when it comes to all the IP address stuff and what it all means, but from what I can gather Chris Webb has posted under more than one account on ATD?

And one of the accounts used the same proxy server as an account that the mods think is or was being used by different people, ala Deepthroat?

If that isn't correct or I'm missing something could someone explain in dumbed down terms for me please Embarassed

Also, with proxy servers, is it the location that gives the identification, or is it the handset, laptop, tablet or whatever hardware is being used?

What I'm trying to grasp is, unlikely as it may seem, would someone stood next to Chris Webb, or very close by, have the same proxy server details?

I think you all know where I might be going with all this, but I truly am baffled by it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Hairy: over the (many) years I've been on this planet, I've been known to associate with - and even form REAL friendships with - all kinds of people, from members of Parliament, professors and top barristers to drug addicts and convicted criminals. None of them have ever been responsible for decisions I've taken: that rests with me.

Moist: you're absolutely right. The reason Webb contacted me in the first place was to ask me to help with a proposed anti-racism initiative (which, by the way, I haven't seen any evidence of). I did point out that this was a bit contradictory, given what he'd done. But then it's also contradictory that a campaign was waged to oust a volunteer at the same time as volunteers were being sought to do all sorts of other stuff for the club.

Everybody (nearly): thank you for all the support. I got very angry and upset when I saw the president's post, and you've made me feel a bit better. flower

Now. I wonder what would happen if I were to write to James Brent and say Chris Webb shouldn't be the president? After all, I think it's the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:08 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I'm a bit dim when it comes to all the IP address stuff and what it all means, but from what I can gather Chris Webb has posted under more than one account on ATD?

And one of the accounts used the same proxy server as an account that the mods think is or was being used by different people, ala Deepthroat?

If that isn't correct or I'm missing something could someone explain in dumbed down terms for me please Embarassed

Also, with proxy servers, is it the location that gives the identification, or is it the handset, laptop, tablet or whatever hardware is being used?

What I'm trying to grasp is, unlikely as it may seem, would someone stood next to Chris Webb, or very close by, have the same proxy server details?

I think you all know where I might be going with all this, but I truly am baffled by it all.

With Proxy servers they give a false IP and location, but on the tracing it gives a web address of the proxy but a unique reference number for that proxy. Anybody posting from that proxy would come up with the same location as where the proxy is based.

What we have is two posts made by The President from a proxy with matching location, servers and IP's that follow the pattern of moving up in a consecutive number at the end of an IP: example being 111.11.11.01, the next post was 111.11.11.02 (IP's changed for obvious reasons) A post was then made by another poster, same proxy, same location with IP 111.11.11.03. It's harder to show without the real IP being shown but I think that shows what we mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

With Proxy servers they give a false IP and location, but on the tracing it gives a web address of the proxy but a unique reference number for that proxy. Anybody posting from that proxy would come up with the same location as where the proxy is based.

What we have is two posts made by The President from a proxy with matching location, servers and IP's that follow the pattern of moving up in a consecutive number at the end of an IP: example being 111.11.11.01, the next post was 111.11.11.02 (IP's changed for obvious reasons) A post was then made by another poster, same proxy, same location with IP 111.11.11.03. It's harder to show without the real IP being shown but I think that shows what we mean.

Thanks YM, I understand it a little better, but how do you post from a proxy in the first place? I mean if I am posting from my laptop at home I understand that this gives you my I.P. Adress, and I'm connected by wi-fi, but does my I.P. address differ if I use my phone to post also using the same Wi-fi? And again does this differ if I post from my phone not using wi-fi? I sort of thought that if you are on a mobile and not connected by wi-fi, this is where a proxy kicks in?

Sorry but I really am dim on these matters.

I guess I'm asking if it is the device that leaves the imprint, or if it the location? And if the location can be masked by connecting via 3G instead of wi-fi?

I'm planning on wreaking havoc with the information I get back off you Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:00 pm

To post from a proxy you would have to physically do so.

If you were to type into google "anonymous proxy" you will see what I mean.

Once on the proxy website you type in the address you want to visit and you then visit the website but from behind the proxy.

If you post from a mobile it still gives a location, IP and netowrk provider and sometimes the type of mobile. Blackberry always come up.

If you connect to the internet using your ISP (sky, virgin etc) then you aren't behind a proxy unless you physically choose to be.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Ok gotcha now. Sorry I was genuinely interested to see to what lengths people have been going that's all.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Get rid of Gob, Rickler and Tring. ATD would be a nice little forumm lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Tringreen wrote:

I think I still have a PM from Pasoti or an e-mail where he actually said that to me lol!

Bleddy trouble-makers you 3 are Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I think I still have a PM from Pasoti or an e-mail where he actually said that to me lol!

Bleddy trouble-makers you 3 are Razz
Get rid of Nool Twoface and Throbber. the farm would still be wank lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:22 pm

It's not me, it's just Tring and Rickler lol!
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:25 pm

And there i was thinking the Site Section was just for boring admin related issues lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:54 pm

It's for waving a LOL flag as they haven't got a real one and they're only jealous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:11 pm

lol! king lol! geek lol! santa lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:46 am

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
So, a person who is perceived by the president to be negative about the club (several posts questioning JBs approach/motives) is not deemed fit to write for the programme.

However that same person has been thanked for their offer of help ("I'll give you a shout when I know more" - therefore deemed fit) in a high profile club campaign (TV onboard).

Double standards?

It's how they operate.You'll get used to it.

I call it, 'low cunning'............................... or 'thick janners'.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:11 am

Tringreen wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

Double standards?

It's certainly the latter Tringers. Educated w@nkers like us can see through it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:57 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

Double standards?

It's certainly the latter Tringers. Educated w@nkers like us can see through it Laughing

Educated bankers can't or won't though................... wonder why ? Our educated banker even listens to and acts upon what Webby finks............innit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:09 am

Quote :
Mark Pedlar
Post subject: Re: Please just stop itPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:39 am

In keeping with the view that the majority have expressed in pms and posts over the last few days. This messagebaord is about Argyle. The place for discssions on individuals is Terraces. This thread has therefore been moved to support the wishes of the majority. Any future reference to named individuals who are unable to respond on these boards will be deleted or modified in keeping with the PASOTI rules

Pasoti's going to be fun now that discussion can only be about pasoti users. That would rule out Newell then lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:11 am

GOB wrote:
Quote :
Mark Pedlar
Post subject: Re: Please just stop itPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:39 am

In keeping with the view that the majority have expressed in pms and posts over the last few days. This messagebaord is about Argyle. The place for discssions on individuals is Terraces. This thread has therefore been moved to support the wishes of the majority. Any future reference to named individuals who are unable to respond on these boards will be deleted or modified in keeping with the PASOTI rules.

Pasoti's going to be fun now that discussion can only be about pasoti users. That would rule out Newell then lol!

Yeh, Right! Hasn't he got another 20 multi's to use up first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:13 am

They just can't stop digging holes can they lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:45 am

Quote :
"Mark Pedlar: Posts that are off topic with reference to individuals or the right/wrong debate with ATD will be moved to Terraces."

Obsessed! clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT   CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

CHRIS WEBB-STATEMENT
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next