Mock Cuncher
downthetrack
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

You're so sh1t it's unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:31 pm

It's blue its square and you're heading down there Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:32 pm

Poetic.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Following the example set by you lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:12 pm

downthetrack wrote:

Could have told you that before a ball was kicked this season mate
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:46 pm

Mystic Smeg has spoke, can we ban him before Tuesday?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:34 pm

seadog wrote:
Mystic Smeg has spoke, can we ban him before Tuesday?

Why would you want to ban Punchdrunk?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:38 pm

downthetrack wrote:

Good that.

Why are we still better supported than you though? Actually don't answer that.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:33 pm

peter_dout wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

Good that.

Why are we still better supported than you though? Actually don't answer that.

They're getting better though,Peter.8290 for their cup tie against Liverpool,only 400 short of our average gate last year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:19 pm

We would be a bigger club even playing in the lowest league after liquidation, simple.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:32 pm

Just watched your game against crewe,on i player. They could of had three or four if they could finish.If you don't pull you're finger out soon you're gates will drop like a lead ballon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:57 pm

But our gates will still be the highest in Devon, sadly, because we need to bring down the current sticky shit. Believe me, I wish they were the lowest but we have far too many planks thinking that Ridsdale and Co. are our saviours!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:51 pm

GOB wrote:
But our gates will still be the highest in Devon, sadly, because we need to bring down the current sticky shit. Believe me, I wish they were the lowest but we have far too many planks thinking that Ridsdale and Co. are our saviours!

Including Mr Errington,apparently.

http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/Ridsdale-earned-right-club/story-13223588-detail/story.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 pm

[quote="GOB"]But our gates will still be the highest in Devon, sadly, because we need to bring down the current sticky shit. Believe me, I wish they were the lowest but we have far too many planks thinking that Ridsdale and Co. are our saviours!

Here's one of them.............. ps you only have to endure the first minute of the interview. With guys like this representing the supporters we are ijn deep crap.

Still, he's a praaaaaper faaaan and he'll be at Sid James........... whoopee!

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/images/sparksyfeature202.mp3
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Greenskin wrote:
GOB wrote:

http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/Ridsdale-earned-right-club/story-13223588-detail/story.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

That's the WMN so it's Rupert isn't it? Anyway, the compliant local press is nicely on message. The Riddler's days of dealing with difficult press and fans like at Leeds and Cardiff are long gone. His time here will be a peice of piss.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Freathy wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
GOB wrote:

That's the WMN so it's Rupert isn't it? Anyway, the compliant local press is nicely on message. The Riddler's days of dealing with difficult press and fans like at Leeds and Cardiff are long gone. His time here will be a peice of piss.

No,its definitely Errington,Freathy,we get the Herald delivered still.But as you say,the compliance of the local press for many years now has been a factor in creating a comfort zone and a "be happy with what you've got" attitude.Even people like Lawer and Hambly,who did write critical articles in times past,generally chose the wrong target-i'll never forgive the hatchet job they did on Waiters and their bum licking subservience to Robert Daniel and the gang.I guess they must be conscious of their position in the local pecking order and are afraid to ruffle feathers [excuse the ornithological theme].Pity.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Whilst feathering thier own nests..............
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:44 pm

I think the group who own the Herald/ WMN (and the Mail) had cutbacks, so both papers use relevant articles from their sister paper- which is why Errington now has stories in the WMN. I don't think Rupert does a lot on Argyle (the odd commentry picece) now.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Can't even beat a team with ten men.You're so shit it's unbelivable
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:50 pm

downthetrack wrote:

Sleep Look mate,TBH,i think you're in the wrong sort of site for the sort of "banter" that you seem to be keen on.If you trawl through the posts of everyone on this site,you'll find unanimous agreement that,indeed we are shite.If i were you i'd save wear and tear on your fingers,because it really does seem to be pretty pointless.Just trying to do you a favour,like.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:51 am

Greenskin wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

Sleep Look mate,TBH,i think you're in the wrong sort of site for the sort of "banter" that you seem to be keen on.If you trawl through the posts of everyone on this site,you'll find unanimous agreement that,indeed we are shite.If i were you i'd save wear and tear on your fingers,because it really does seem to be pretty pointless.Just trying to do you a favour,like.

lol! We're so shit it's unbelievable !

Weeeeeem naaaaaaaaat praaaaaaaaaper faaaaaaaaaans !
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 am

To get all American for a moment.......We sure do suck
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:48 am

Greenskin wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

It's only banter,Plymouth WONT GO UNDER FACT.I'm sure you lot loved it when we where in the BSP.I have come down twice to watch Argyle this season to put some money your way.I don't want Argyle out of business,but i like to take the piss
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:22 pm

You cant take the piss out of shit.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:32 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

It's only banter,Plymouth WONT GO UNDER FACT.I'm sure you lot loved it when we where in the BSP.I have come down twice to watch Argyle this season to put some money your way.I don't want Argyle out of business,but i like to take the piss

Well done for feeding Ridsdale Rolling Eyes

You'll be attending a fatfest with Newell next !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:58 am

downthetrack wrote:

I see your lot are setting league 1 alight too.

Congratulations on being the tallest dwarf, although we're short because we've had our legs hacked off.

You lot are just short. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're so sh1t it's unbelievable   You're so sh1t it's unbelievable Empty

Back to top Go down

You're so sh1t it's unbelievable
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next