Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barnet sign Edgar David's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Barnet sign Edgar David's Empty
PostSubject: Barnet sign Edgar David's   Barnet sign Edgar David's EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:55 am

TGWU must be having a lie in I guess?
Anyhoos, as it says on the tin, will be available to play in a couple of weeks. I didn't,t realise that Barnet were as poor as they are, 3 points in 11 games and no wins, if we don,t beat them there are no excuses, points there for the taking, go gettum.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Barnet sign Edgar David's   Barnet sign Edgar David's EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:12 am

I don't think there is anything to worry about here. The guy is pushing 40 and has barely played a game in anger in 4 years. In the long term he 'might' do something for them as a coach, but I doubt even at this level he has much to offer as a player.

Anything other than a win on Saturday will signal another relegation fight, as the games to come are far harder than the games we have played in the last couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Barnet sign Edgar David's   Barnet sign Edgar David's EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:23 am

He could turn out to be their Taribo West!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Barnet sign Edgar David's   Barnet sign Edgar David's EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:51 am

Iggy wrote:
TGWU must be having a lie in I guess?
Anyhoos, as it says on the tin, will be available to play in a couple of weeks. I didn't,t realise that Barnet were as poor as they are, 3 points in 11 games and no wins, if we don,t beat them there are no excuses, points there for the taking, go gettum.

Catching up on my sleep, return from holiday at 0430, sorry I let you down. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet sign Edgar David's   Barnet sign Edgar David's EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:52 am

Hope you had a good one, Espana wasn't,t it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet sign Edgar David's   Barnet sign Edgar David's EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:06 am

Pff! a very poor excuse from our roving reporter who we rely on for any breaking news, just back from holiday indeed.

You would have to at least break your leg or have gone into labour --- I take it your not pregnant?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Barnet sign Edgar David's   Barnet sign Edgar David's EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 am

Iggy wrote:
Hope you had a good one, Espana wasn't,t it?

Yes good time at by all, I am now missing sitting on the balcony at 6 o’clock (5 O’clock here) looking out at the sunrise over the Med. I was lucky (wife was not impress) to have wi-fi to keep me in touch with this Libellous Website. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Barnet sign Edgar David's   Barnet sign Edgar David's EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:46 am

No excuses if we lose, the donkey has got to go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet sign Edgar David's   Barnet sign Edgar David's EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:01 am

I cant see that lasting longer in all fairness. We have to win on Saturday no excuses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet sign Edgar David's   Barnet sign Edgar David's EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:19 am

You wait ....if we somehow scrape a draw it will be buttered up by the Aviva brigade as a decent result and how we are "improving".
Acceptance of mediocrity is basically accepting our long term future in League 2. Fletcher should have been replaced at the end of last season....but no we were "only a few players short of a decent team" according to the brothers grim.
Now we have a clueless buffoon and a squad so large i barely know who is who these days...look how far weve came.
Fail to win tomorrow..Fletcher MUST go it is as simple as that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet sign Edgar David's   Barnet sign Edgar David's EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:38 am

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:

I think you're going to have to be more specific than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet sign Edgar David's   Barnet sign Edgar David's EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:

I think you're going to have to be more specific than that.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barnet sign Edgar David's   Barnet sign Edgar David's Empty

Back to top Go down

Barnet sign Edgar David's
Page 1 of 1