The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a crock of sh#t (programme)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What a crock of sh#t (programme) Empty
PostSubject: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:33 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=71283

Somebody forgot to tell the club about the other side of Pasoti.

W@nkers.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Makes it sound like the Internet equivalent of the mothers union with Mary whitehouse as a mod. The mods must be trying to keep it clean for all those 3-5 year old GasBoard voters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:51 pm

It's good to see that they are thinking of ATD even when they are writing a piece for the programme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PASOTI In the programme today.   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:53 pm

What a contrived load of bollocks.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=71283

Pasoti in connection with the GT's and AFT saved the club cheers

Thanks to the moderators there is no swearing on Pasoti, which infests so many independant football forums, so parents can safely let children browse the site. And because of the constant cock-up's by the club, parents of children with a membership can safely let them vote in the upcoming PASB (Plymouth's A Shambles Board) elections.

WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKIN PASOTI MODS WHO WERE BEHIND THE ATTACKS ON THE THE BLOODY TRUST PL2 FACED? CONVENIENTLY FORGOT THAT BIT EH YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS PRICK. WHAT ABOUT THE E-MAILS THAT CANDIDATES FOR THE PASB HAVE BEEN RECEIVING WARNING THEM THAT POSTING ON HERE WILL SCUPPER THEIR CHANCES OF GAINING A PLACE ON THE BOARD?

God that place does my fuckin head in sometimes. It's a site that allows a cabal of superfans to do and say whatever they like. One rule for the in-crowd and mods and another set of rules for the ordinary Joe's.

No mention of doing away with the Trust forum completely as punishment for the chosen few not liking one of the board members, instead they have the cheek to try and ally themselves to the Trust.

No mention of the allowing of multi-accounts to attack the Trust or anyone that doesn't stick their tongue up Newell's and Brent's ringpieces. No mention of the banning's and censorship that infests the once independant site that has now become just a propaganda site for James Brent.

No mention of the breach of people's privacy that was going on with the main man mod on the site. Sensitive information on view for the whole world to see.

No mention of life-long fans who wrote really well researched interesting articles being taken off of the matchday programme because they dared to post on another site other than Pasoti, who wasn't even nearly as critical as most on here, but who had incurred the wrath of Mr Newell. Who had given their time free of charge for years to enhance the programme you are so chuffed about having a bullshit article in today because they loved the club. A life-long fan who no longer attends games because of the way they have been treated by the club.

No mention of PL2 Faced's about turn on former Trust board members who he had been accusing of rolling over so that James Brent could stroll in and purchase the club unhindered, or the fact he himself backed another horse in the race until the last minute, or how he slagged off the site because he preferred this one.

An utter crock of shit that is being ignored at the moment Postey, because you sound like a total fucktard and people on Pasoti are becoming more and more aware of it and know that you are not exactly telling the full story are you? The blind faith placed in Brent, Fletcher, Newell and before that Stapleton is wearing thin with posters on Pasoti now. Too many people are asking awkward questions for you to ban them all.

Pasoti is crumbling because it went from being an independant site to the equivalent of a communist state sponsored news agency, which operates like a masonic lodge for the exclusive few who do James Brent's bidding for him. Rewards for the boys? Chufty badges for the Pasoti crew? Maybe Postey but the tide is turning and fast. Ban and censor as many as you like but there are more and more people who are not willing to accept your shit and the shit served up in the name of football at Home Park at the moment, while the rich man gets richer and richer and the clubs assets get smaller and smaller.

One hour on Postey and nobody gives a toss about your propaganda post. Not a fuckin soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm sure all the parents of the sensitive little souls that sit in the Family Stand (Wooooooooooooaaahhh.....you're shit.....ahhhhhhh they sing, bless 'em) will be delighted to know that there's an Argyle website that's such a paragon of virtue that they can allow their little cherubs to browse it, safe in the knowledge that its Moderators would never indulge in anything underhand, illegal, dishonest, threatening or bullying.

Oh no, not them, guv. Cub's Honour.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:18 pm

The programme itself is a crock of shit. I didn't buy one today but i saw the one my mate bought. If you get a chance look at how the type is laid out on Fletcher's page if you want to see a half-assed bit of print reproduction. It was just awful. a 12 year old would have done better. It just feels like everything at the club is completely fecked up right now.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Did they write that as a joke or do they actually believe their own lies?

It does explain some of the issues they have over there. They either have very short memories or they are utterly deluded.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:23 pm

The same people who control Pasoti control the programme. I don't know why I bothered posting that.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:59 am

What a crock of sh#t (programme) Pasotipic

pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:13 am

Has Greensam got his modship yet? he's certainly licked enough arse to deserve one.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:28 am

At least Greensam will come on here and argue his point, fair play to him for that. If a few more did I'd have a little more respect for them too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:44 am

Yes Chralie, I have a bit of time for Sam for that, he doesn't seem so easily intimidated as some and he debates his points well.

As for the rest of it, well it gave me a huge smile to see that match sponsor thing. If you didn't think that ATD was having an impact then this proves that it is!

Fok em! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:46 am

If ATD was unimportant to them they wouldn't spend so much energy & time watching us and thinking of us.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:50 am

Maybe we should sponsor a match next year so we can get a mention in the programme.

I nominate Mock to do the write up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:52 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Maybe we should sponsor a match next year so we can get a mention in the programme.

£5 from me! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:22 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

I'm in for that. We could all wear ATD T-shirts as well. Swan around with lanyards round our necks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:30 am

Can Jock write the piece aswell? It'd be entertaining!

To be fair to Greensam he always fights is corner with dignity and doesn't resort to name calling or bullying and it's nice to have him on here.

It offers another side to the debate without it turning into another bashing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:40 am

LMFAO at that article especially the last bit.. Didnt the owner help set up a spoof forum calling people on here slags and paedos and all other disgusting comments?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:46 am

Yea Man wrote:
Can Jock write the piece aswell? It'd be entertaining!

To be fair to Greensam he always fights is corner with dignity and doesn't resort to name calling or bullying and it's nice to have him on here.

It offers another side to the debate without it turning into another bashing.

I don't know about entertaining but it would differ slightly from the Pasoti piece tongue

I have respect for people who post on here and Pasoti because it is like one extreme to the other. Sam gives as good as he gets and isn't afraid to say what he thinks. I enjoy Greengenes posts and Jon B's, and I too wish more people who post on Pasoti would post on here without getting hammered or ganged up on.

I do wonder what Sam and the other dual site posters make of Ian Newell sending a PM to a fellow supporter with just a white feather to signify he is a coward, when the guy he sent it to is very ill and was not being derogatory in any way.

Maybe Saracen 10 could have a word with Newell Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:48 am

Greenjock wrote:

He'd be talking to himself then lol!

Just ask yourself, why are BOTH of Newell's email accounts registered on Pasoti if he doesn't have another account? clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Just ask yourself, why are BOTH of Newell's email accounts registered on Pasoti if he doesn't have another account? clown

We've been e-mailing each other this morning. He's still never posted on this site etc Sleep Green Thai is a coward who needed telling. I'm stalking him because I knew he was acting the fat thug in Jolly Jack's when he was telling the whole restaurant how he saved the club single-handedly and how he represents Argyle Sleep

I asked him about all of his cowardly attacks he carries out anonymously as Windsor Boy, Deepthroat etc and via ADT where he called Peggy Prior a whore and a slag anonymously, called her a witch on twatter and got her taken off the matchday programme, but he's sick of all this shit and doesn't understand what he has done wrong ever?

Phil deserved a white feather because he's a coward for bring a young boy into the argument? I didn't realise Thai Green was arguing with anyone? Just giving his brief synopsis of his experience yesterday. Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:08 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

We've been e-mailing each other this morning. He's still never posted on this site etc Sleep Green Thai is a coward who needed telling. I'm stalking him because I knew he was acting the fat thug in Jolly Jack's when he was telling the whole restaurant how he saved the club single-handedly and how he represents Argyle Sleep

I asked him about all of his cowardly attacks he carries out anonymously as Windsor Boy, Deepthroat etc and via ADT where he called Peggy Prior a whore and a slag anonymously, called her a witch on twatter and got her taken off the matchday programme, but he's sick of all this shit and doesn't understand what he has done wrong ever?

Phil deserved a white feather because he's a coward for bring a young boy into the argument? I didn't realise Thai Green was arguing with anyone? Just giving his brief synopsis of his experience yesterday. Sleep

ask him does he not think if he changed his attitude towards this place and stop attacks on some indivduals they might not attack him and change their attitude towards pasoti? he causes most of it its not like these guys have a bee in their bonnet for nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Quite an odd piece, I thought.

If you read it properly, the "they write..." bit in the second paragraph rather suggests that the text was written by a PASOTI person, rather than someone at the club.

That's the way with most pieces of this nature - text is supplied by the relevant people and will be placed with virtually no editing by the club, unless it's really off the wall.

They haven't got the time to craft puff pieces.

By the way, PASOTI was running in 96, when I first used it as London Janner.

It sure has changed since then, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:14 pm

He's always the victim and we're the bullies, freaks, cowards, stalkers

He isn't in anyway connected to the leaking of personal information (names) from Pasoti and doesn't have multi accounts on Pasoti then?

Bore off. Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Greenjock wrote:
he's sick of all this shit

Well the cure's pretty simple. He could just stop it.

All of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a crock of sh#t (programme)   What a crock of sh#t (programme) Empty

Back to top Go down

What a crock of sh#t (programme)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next