The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Programme Subscription

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Programme Subscription Empty
PostSubject: Programme Subscription   Programme Subscription EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 2:13 pm

Our subscription service will be the only way supporters can guarantee that they receive a copy of our award-winning match-day magazine, The Pilgrim, for each and every home game this season.

The subscription model offers both home delivery and click and collect options, allowing supporters to select the most efficient delivery method for their circumstances.

We have frozen prices from the 20/21 campaign, meaning that a full-season subscription with home delivery included costs £115, and £69 for collection. For supporters opting for home delivery, programmes are distributed via first-class postage, meaning the programmes will arrive with supporters the morning of the game. The deadline to sign up for a subscription is 12 August.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Programme Subscription   Programme Subscription EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 6:44 pm

Are they not selling them in the ground?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Programme Subscription   Programme Subscription EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 11:28 pm

stopped reading/buying them years ago when the quality went downhill as the price went up. oh and also i was more determined not to buy one again when plebb had peggy sacked
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Programme Subscription   Programme Subscription EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:23 am

Angry wrote:
stopped reading/buying them years ago when the quality went downhill as the price went up. oh and also i was more determined not to buy one again when plebb had peggy sacked
same here angers I gave up getting em when the shysters rein started wouldn’t even buy anythink extra that included not even a cup of pissy tea…he weren’t getting any unbudgeted income from me plus your last comment about how Peggy was treated couldn’t agree more absolute scum plebby & fatty
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Programme Subscription   Programme Subscription EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 2:21 pm

Only buy one when I go to a game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Programme Subscription   Programme Subscription Empty

Back to top Go down

Programme Subscription
Page 1 of 1