HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any programme/autograph Collectors?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Any programme/autograph Collectors? Empty
PostSubject: Any programme/autograph Collectors?   Any programme/autograph Collectors? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:33 pm

I found a programme from April 2010 from a Championship game away at Forest. The programme is in a bit of a state but has nice autographs from Paul Mariner, Karl Duguid (dedicated to my son), Bradley Wright Philips and Carl Fletcher amongst others. Has a full set of the Forest team including ex Argyle Dexter Blackstock and a John McGovern who was there as guest for the day.

Happy to pop it in post to someone to add to their collection. Just let me know if you want it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any programme/autograph Collectors?   Any programme/autograph Collectors? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:50 pm

If anyone wants 15 whole shoeboxes full of Argyle programmes from between 1983-2012 let me know i will deliver the lot to your door along with all my other memorabilia of almost 30 years of attendance, shirts, badges the lot.
Im done with this nonsense for good, you can thank Brent and his shysters for this.
The club is dead
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Any programme/autograph Collectors?   Any programme/autograph Collectors? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:16 pm

I think you should keep them Punch, then have a mass burning outside Nando's when it's opened beneath the Mini-stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any programme/autograph Collectors?   Any programme/autograph Collectors? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:18 pm

That's a kind offer Dougie. How many times can you say the same thing Punchie?

I have a few autographs somewhere from an England under 21 game played at Home Park - I got Paul Merson and Paul Ince. Sensiblegreeny has two of the best autographs ever - a signed Ian Holloway book he got for Xmas from me (a few months after Ollie left) and a Ralph Harris ralpharoo - LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any programme/autograph Collectors?   Any programme/autograph Collectors? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:26 pm

hairy j wrote:
That's a kind offer Dougie. How many times can you say the same thing Punchie?

I have a few autographs somewhere from an England under 21 game played at Home Park - I got Paul Merson and Paul Ince. Sensiblegreeny has two of the best autographs ever - a signed Ian Holloway book he got for Xmas from me (a few months after Ollie left) and a Ralph Harris ralpharoo - LOL

The Poland one? if so that is in one of my shoeboxes as well, the pitch that day looked like bloody potato field if i remember rightly.

Ive got a good mind to take a massive dump and box that up as well, send the whole stinking lot to JB
Back to top Go down
Belarus_Headhunter

Belarus_Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: Any programme/autograph Collectors?   Any programme/autograph Collectors? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:42 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
If anyone wants 15 whole shoeboxes full of Argyle programmes from between 1983-2012 let me know i will deliver the lot to your door along with all my other memorabilia of almost 30 years of attendance, shirts, badges the lot.
Im done with this nonsense for good, you can thank Brent and his shysters for this.
The club is dead
When can you deliver ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any programme/autograph Collectors?   Any programme/autograph Collectors? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any programme/autograph Collectors?
Page 1 of 1