Freathy
Just rob
PlymptonPilgrim
Dougie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Home Park civil war Empty
PostSubject: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:14 pm

Home park is a nasty place to be.

Constant arguments, bordering on fights in the devonport, I was involved in plenty of them and was told to calm down as we are a developing team.

Its only going to get worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:16 pm

Their right though Cobi, we are developing.....into a blue square team !
Sounds like Webb's brainwashed foot soldiers are trying to quell any dissent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:20 pm

More Forza Verde here. Oh and EDL as well wankers. Friends of anyone we know?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:21 pm

I know Scott fairly well, he's very happy clappy on the internet but I know for a fact he hates forza verde and wants fletcher out
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:22 pm

If what you say is true Pitbull it was predicted here. Once you are inside looking out, and I include FV in that group with others, it's hard to understand or accept any other opinion. Too much to lose and too hard to start thinking for yourself. Never let it come to blows though it just isn't worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Greenjock wrote:

His mother must be so proud.

Racist tw@t.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Developing team?!?!?!

Is that this seasons excuse for this shower of shit is it?

Last season we were told we should be grateful we even had a team.

We're not a developing team, we're a shit team because our owner wanted to take the cheap option and won't spend a feckin penny.

I bought my tickets for the Cheltenham game today, why the feck did I bother??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Pitbull wrote:

Constant arguments, bordering on fights in the devonport, I was involved in plenty of them and was told to calm down as we are a developing team.

they said the same during Sturrocks demise in his 2nd term and your right it is going to get worse unless change comes NOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:31 pm

I have been out with the wife today and I managed to catch the last few minutes on my car radio.

What a shower of shit this is the worst team ever

Fletch out!
Brent out!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Pitbull wrote:

Dissent will not be tolerated, whether we're at the bottom of League 2 or the Blue Square (which, incidentally, is where we're heading). There are too many egos involved. What happens on the pitch is secondary to the superfans needs.

I can feel a tub thumping post or two coming. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:41 pm

Quote :
I can feel a tub thumping post or two coming.

Think you can banker on that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:46 pm

Obvoiusly not a results business anymore then. Forget the building the big stand mate, this is a 'FOOTBALL' club and you need to that right first!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:47 pm

these fans were quite happy to see rome burn around them and when it was actual real the admin period is when they started to speak out.

The reason they are passionate in defending fletcher is they are scared he isnt living up to the hype they created for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Dougie wrote:
Quote :

Can we play post bingo.

I'll go for the phrase...

"we didn't work so hard to save this club to fight amongst ourselves when the going gets tough"

And

"support the club, believe and when we're back in the Championship you can say to the newly found glory hunters that you saved this club"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:52 pm

rumour has it Madjo was dropped as a disciplinary action after he turned up late to the match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Pity clueless did'nt turn up late, we might have won!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:56 pm

Pitbull wrote:
rumour has it Madjo was dropped as a disciplinary action after he turned up late to the match.

And from the sound of it the rest of the team failed to to turn up at all

2 wins from eleven "look how far we have come"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Oh no, Jock, he can't possibly be EDL. Don't you remember, there's no racists in the Devonport End. All that anti-Gypsy stuff was just banter. And Salsa Verde was never an ultras group.

Argyle Against Racism? We're still waiting for all that educational anti-racism material that The Supreme Leader was going to be getting from the TUC. I'm sure it'll be here dreckly.
Back to top Go down
Just rob

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:03 pm

From what I saw today Argule are a very poor team. Not a developing team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Just rob wrote:
From what I saw today Argule are a very poor team. Not a developing team.

befair its not like Fletcher too clueless for Argyle to lose 11-0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Oh no, Jock, he can't possibly be EDL. Don't you remember, there's no racists in the Devonport End. All that anti-Gypsy stuff was just banter. And Salsa Verde was never an ultras group.

Argyle Against Racism? We're still waiting for all that educational anti-racism material that The Supreme Leader was going to be getting from the TUC. I'm sure it'll be here dreckly.

Nah Cobi knows him well, he's just happy clappy! He's stood giving the nazi salute saying he's in the EDL and he's not racist. I see he follows all the official Argyle and players and President as well.

Kick these scumbags out of football.

Our club is a fuckin joke, and with fans like this it will just die a slow painful death. The rumour is that Madjo turned up late so was dropped, and that Jenkins isn't allowed to play, or won't play at Home Park! WTF Get these clueless lot of idiots out of Argyle now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Nick Wall wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Quote :

Can we play post bingo.

I'll go for the phrase...

"we didn't work so hard to save this club to fight amongst ourselves when the going gets tough"

And

"support the club, believe and when we're back in the Championship you can say to the newly found glory hunters that you saved this club"

"We are Plymouth Argyle and we'll never die."**

"You're not the sort of supporters we want."

"Believe in (insert name of preferred under-fire Argyle staff/Board member here)"

**Although we looked like we were in a coma for long stretches against Wimbledon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:10 pm

I know him well, I didn't say he was a mate of mine! And if he has had involvement with the EDL or Nazi salutes etc, then I dislike him to a strong extent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:11 pm

the latest one is boo players is wrong
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:12 pm

One day a brent and webb free Argyle will rise from this hideous shitty mess and we can all get back to supporting the club we used to know. If it still exists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Park civil war   Home Park civil war Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Park civil war
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next