The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Home Park Stadium Dot Com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1450
Join date : 2011-05-29

Home Park Stadium Dot Com Empty
PostSubject: Home Park Stadium Dot Com   Home Park Stadium Dot Com EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 6:31 pm

Is nobody concerned by this? Seems like another version of Home Park Venues or whatever other company the likes of Wrathall was involved in before we went tits up.

On our way, on our way, to oblivion we're on our way...
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 6131
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

Home Park Stadium Dot Com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Park Stadium Dot Com   Home Park Stadium Dot Com EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 6:53 pm

I don't really see why , Anyone would go near the ground apart from on a match day,
This seems a bit doomed to fail and most likely take more money away from the playing budget to prop up.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1450
Join date : 2011-05-29

Home Park Stadium Dot Com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Park Stadium Dot Com   Home Park Stadium Dot Com EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 6:59 pm

Jethro wrote:
I don't really see why , Anyone would go near the ground apart from on a match day,
This seems a bit doomed to fail and most likely take more money away from the playing budget to prop up.

I'm more concerned about the naming and separation from PAFC TBH. If successful it will happen.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

Posts : 844
Join date : 2013-04-02
Location : Down West

Home Park Stadium Dot Com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Park Stadium Dot Com   Home Park Stadium Dot Com EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 7:20 pm

It's a Stadco. Standby for seperation from the club and a ground rent being imposed.

It's the property speculators way . Same happened in Oxford
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1450
Join date : 2011-05-29

Home Park Stadium Dot Com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Park Stadium Dot Com   Home Park Stadium Dot Com EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 7:46 pm

argyl3 wrote:
It's a Stadco. Standby for seperation from the club and a ground rent being imposed.

It's the property speculators way . Same happened in Oxford

Exactly what I thought, the first steps.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Posts : 866
Join date : 2012-04-24

Home Park Stadium Dot Com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Park Stadium Dot Com   Home Park Stadium Dot Com EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 10:31 pm

By the standards of corporate websites it's pretty amateurish. Images of people very crudely photoshopped onto images of HP.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Got to love a bit of corporate bullsh*t - Home Park is apparently "incredibly well connected to the rest of the country".

LOL - it's also apparently a place to watch "first class professional football". Maybe they mean that they show the Champions League on the telly
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4887
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Home Park Stadium Dot Com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Park Stadium Dot Com   Home Park Stadium Dot Com EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 6:10 am

They'll have exactly the same problem as the Far Post did all its life which the GTs are also about to find out in that no one comes to a location in the middle of a park other than matchdays and especially not in the winter months

Claims of views of one of the best pitches in the football league is mind boggling. Do these cretins actually believe this bollacks will entice customers. Perhaps they could have included the multicoloured seats on view

Ocean City ?? Only a complete cretin is unaware its the English Channel
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 5513
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 63
Location : Mutant Abbot

Home Park Stadium Dot Com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Park Stadium Dot Com   Home Park Stadium Dot Com EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 7:59 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
They'll have exactly the same problem as the Far Post did all its life which the GTs are also about to find out in that no one comes to a location in the middle of a park other than matchdays and especially not in the winter months

Claims of views of one of the best pitches in the football league is mind boggling. Do these cretins actually believe this bollacks will entice customers. Perhaps they could have included the multicoloured seats on view

Ocean City  ??  Only a complete cretin is unaware its the English Channel

Tudor thinks it's an Ocean, he's been telling people. lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4887
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Home Park Stadium Dot Com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Park Stadium Dot Com   Home Park Stadium Dot Com EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 8:15 am

akagreengull wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
They'll have exactly the same problem as the Far Post did all its life which the GTs are also about to find out in that no one comes to a location in the middle of a park other than matchdays and especially not in the winter months

Claims of views of one of the best pitches in the football league is mind boggling. Do these cretins actually believe this bollacks will entice customers. Perhaps they could have included the multicoloured seats on view

Ocean City  ??  Only a complete cretin is unaware its the English Channel

Tudor thinks it's an Ocean, he's been telling people. lol!

That grand tit was in my school for 2 years after his family moved stand on me he was a numpty back then as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Home Park Stadium Dot Com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Park Stadium Dot Com   Home Park Stadium Dot Com Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Home Park Stadium Dot Com
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: